CN205949858U - A mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick - Google PatentsA mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN205949858U CN205949858U CN201620826782.9U CN201620826782U CN205949858U CN 205949858 U CN205949858 U CN 205949858U CN 201620826782 U CN201620826782 U CN 201620826782U CN 205949858 U CN205949858 U CN 205949858U
- Prior art keywords
- movable plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 229910003460 diamond Inorganic materials 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 239000010432 diamond Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 239000011449 brick Substances 0.000 title abstract description 3
- 238000005296 abrasive Methods 0.000 title abstract 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 230000003447 ipsilateral Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 description 9
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000001737 promoting Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000011229 interlayers Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000010410 layers Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005245 sintering Methods 0.000 description 2
- 235000016639 Syzygium aromaticum Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000005147 Syzygium aromaticum Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000007767 bonding agents Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000010438 granite Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007731 hot pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 150000002739 metals Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 229910052751 metals Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metals Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000843 powders Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011819 refractory materials Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick, the on -line screen storage device comprises a base, there are left baffle and right baffle in the both ends at base top fixed mounting respectively, and left baffle and right baffle has the drive case that lies in the base top with the equal fixed mounting in side, the bottom fixed mounting in drive incasement chamber has drive arrangement, drive arrangement's top fixed mounting has one end to run through and extend to the promotion post of drive case outside, promote the other end fixedly connected with of post and drive incasement chamber side fixed connection's compression spring, promote the top fixedly connected with of post and drive incasement chamber top fixed connection's stop device, and left baffle, right side baffle, the intermediate layer that first movable plate and second movable plate formed is the mould chamber. The utility model discloses a promote the setting of post, first movable plate and second movable plate, let the promotion post can promote first movable plate respectively and remove with the second movable plate to reach the effect that the mould chamber can freely enlarge or reduce.
The utility model is related to diamond tool technical field, specially a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing.
Diamond grinding block is based on diamond, is bonding agent with various metals powder, through HTHP sintering The entirety becoming, difficult for drop-off in use, formed using high temperature hot pressing sintering, be widely used in terrazzo floor, big The high efficient grinding of the hard brittle materias such as reason stone, granite, refractory brick, terrazzo and concrete product and polishing, have cutting edge of a knife or a sword Sharp degree is good, life-span length, the features such as high working efficiency.
Existing mould when processing diamond grinding block, often can make the size of diamond grinding block produced with Size all same, so results in when the diamond grinding block needing to produce different size size it is necessary to more produces The mould of different model is corresponding to produce various sizes of diamond grinding block, so that people are for the one-tenth producing diamond grinding block This greatly increases, and then reduces the economic benefit of diamond grinding block.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing, possesses and can produce simultaneously The advantage of different model diamond sizes abrading block, solves the problems, such as that diamond grinding block production cost increases.
For achieving the above object, the utility model provides following technical scheme：A kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing Tool, including base, the two ends of described base top are installed with right baffle-plate and right shell body respectively, and right baffle-plate and right shell body Ipsilateral be all installed with driving box positioned at base top, the bottom of described driving box cavity is installed with driving dress Put, the top of driving means is installed with one end and runs through and extend to the promotion post outside driving box, promotes the other end of post It is fixedly connected with the compression spring being fixedly connected with driving box inner chamber side, the top of described promotion post is fixedly connected with and drives The stopping means that box cavity top is fixedly connected, one end that described promotion post is located at outside driving box has been respectively fixedly connected with and has been located at Right baffle-plate and right shell body folder in the layer first movable plate and the second movable plate, and right baffle-plate, right shell body, the first movable plate and the The interlayer that two movable plates are formed is mold cavity.
Described driving means include support column, and the top of described support column is installed with motor, motor Output shaft is fixedly connected with driving wheel, and the surface activity of driving wheel is connected with drive belt, and the surface of drive belt is fixedly connected with even Connect block.
Preferably, described stopping means includes slide mechanism, and described slide mechanism is fixedly mounted on the top of driving box, and And the basal sliding of slide mechanism is connected with T-shaped piece.
Preferably, described slide mechanism includes sliding panel, and the bottom of described sliding panel offers T-slot, and T-slot with T-shaped piece is adapted.
Preferably, the quantity of described driving box has been respectively fixedly connected with for the promotion post in two, and two driving box First movable plate and the second movable plate.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows：
1st, the utility model passes through driving means and promotes the setting of post, and motor can be driven after normal work Driving wheel is rotated, thus reaching the effect that driving wheel can drive drive belt to be moved to the left or to the right, and then reaches Be connected with drive belt promotes the effect that post also can synchronously be moved to the left or to the right.
2nd, the utility model passes through to promote the setting of post, the first movable plate and the second movable plate, and promotion post can be pushed away respectively Move the first movable plate to move with the second movable plate, thus reaching the effect that mold cavity can freely expand or shrink.
Fig. 1 is the utility model positive structure diagram；
Fig. 2 is the utility model driving box side elevational cross-section structural representation；
Fig. 3 is the utility model slide mechanism structural representation；
Fig. 4 is the utility model T-shaped block structure schematic diagram；
Fig. 5 is the utility model overlooking the structure diagram.
In figure：1 base, 2 right baffle-plates, 3 right shell bodies, 4 mold cavities, 5 driving box, 6 driving means, 61 support columns, 62 drivings Motor, 63 driving wheels, 64 drive belts, 65 contiguous blocks, 7 promotion posts, 8 compression springs, 9 stopping means, 91 T-shaped pieces, 92 skate machines Structure, 921 sliding panels, 922 T-slot, 10 first movable plates, 11 second movable plates.
Below in conjunction with the accompanying drawing in the utility model embodiment, the technical scheme in the utility model embodiment is carried out Clearly and completely description is it is clear that described embodiment is only a part of embodiment of the utility model rather than whole Embodiment.Based on the embodiment in the utility model, those of ordinary skill in the art are not under the premise of making creative work The every other embodiment being obtained, broadly falls into the scope of the utility model protection.
Refer to Fig. 1-5, a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing, including base 1, the two ends at base 1 top are divided It is not installed with right baffle-plate 2 and right shell body 3, and the ipsilateral of right baffle-plate 2 and right shell body 3 is all installed with positioned at base The driving box 5 at 1 top, the quantity of driving box 5 is that promotion post 7 in two, and two driving box 5 has been respectively fixedly connected with the One movable plate 10 and the second movable plate 11, the bottom of driving box 5 inner chamber is installed with driving means 6, the top of driving means 6 It is installed with one end and runs through and extend to the promotion post 7 outside driving box 5, promote the other end of post 7 to be fixedly connected with and drive The compression spring 8 that dynamic case 5 inner chamber side is fixedly connected, is promoted the top of post 7 to be fixedly connected with and is fixed with driving box 5 inner cavity top The stopping means 9 connecting, stopping means 9 includes slide mechanism 92, and slide mechanism 92 includes sliding panel 921, the bottom of sliding panel 921 Portion offers T-slot 922, and T-slot 922 is adapted with T-shaped piece 91, and slide mechanism 92 is fixedly mounted on the top of driving box 5 Portion, and the basal sliding of slide mechanism 92 is connected with T-shaped piece 91, and T-shaped piece 91 can carry out free left and right in T-slot 922 Mobile, promote post 7 to be located at the outside one end of driving box 5 and be respectively fixedly connected with and press from both sides in the layer the positioned at right baffle-plate 2 and right shell body 3 One movable plate 10 and the second movable plate 11, and right baffle-plate 2, right shell body 3, the first movable plate 10 and the second movable plate 11 formed Interlayer be mold cavity 4, mold cavity 4 is to pour the region of diamond grinding block.
Driving means 6 include support column 61, and the top of support column 61 is installed with motor 62, motor 62 Output shaft is fixedly connected with driving wheel 63, and the surface activity of driving wheel 63 is connected with drive belt 64, and the surface of drive belt 64 is fixed It is connected with contiguous block 65, when motor 62 carries out normal work, the output shaft of motor 62 drives driving wheel 63 to enter Row rotation work, so that the drive belt 64 on driving wheel 63 surface normally can be transmitted work, and then ensures drive belt The contiguous block 65 being fixedly connected on 64 can drive the effect promoting post 7 to be moved to the left or to the right.
In sum：This is used for the mould of diamond grinding block processing, by driving means 6 and the setting promoting post 7, allows drive Dynamic motor 62 can drive driving wheel 63 to be rotated after normal work, thus reaching driving wheel 63 can drive drive belt 64 The effect being moved to the left or to the right, so reach the promotion post 7 being connected with drive belt 64 also can synchronously carry out to the left or to The effect moving right, by promoting the setting of post 7, the first movable plate 10 and the second movable plate 11, promotion post 7 can be promoted respectively The first movable plate 10 to move with the second movable plate 11, thus reaching the effect that mold cavity 4 can freely expand or shrink.
While there has been shown and described that embodiment of the present utility model, for the ordinary skill in the art, It is appreciated that these embodiments can be carried out with multiple changes in the case of without departing from principle of the present utility model and spirit, repair Change, replace and modification, scope of the present utility model is defined by the appended claims and the equivalents thereof.
1. a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing, including base（1）It is characterised in that：Described base（1）The two of top End is installed with right baffle-plate respectively（2）And right shell body（3）, and right baffle-plate（2）And right shell body（3）The all fixing peace of ipsilateral Equipped with positioned at base（1）The driving box at top（5）, described driving box（5）The bottom of inner chamber is installed with driving means（6）, Driving means（6）Top be installed with one end and run through and extend to driving box（5）Outside promotion post（7）, promote post（7） The other end be fixedly connected with and driving box（5）The compression spring that inner chamber side is fixedly connected（8）, described promotion post（7）Top Portion is fixedly connected with and driving box（5）The stopping means that inner cavity top is fixedly connected（9）, described promotion post（7）Positioned at driving box （5）Outside one end has been respectively fixedly connected with positioned at right baffle-plate（2）And right shell body（3）Folder in the layer first movable plate（10）With Two movable plates（11）, and right baffle-plate（2）, right shell body（3）, the first movable plate（10）With the second movable plate（11）The folder being formed Layer is mold cavity（4）；
Described driving means（6）Including support column（61）, described support column（61）Top be installed with motor（62）, Motor（62）Output shaft be fixedly connected with driving wheel（63）, driving wheel（63）Surface activity be connected with drive belt （64）, drive belt（64）Surface be fixedly connected with contiguous block（65）.
2. a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing according to claim 1 it is characterised in that：Described stopping means （9）Including slide mechanism（92）, described slide mechanism（92）It is fixedly mounted on driving box（5）Top, and slide mechanism （92）Basal sliding be connected with T-shaped piece（91）.
3. a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing according to claim 2 it is characterised in that：Described slide mechanism （92）Including sliding panel（921）, described sliding panel（921）Bottom offer T-slot（922）, and T-slot（922）With T-shaped Block（91）It is adapted.
4. a kind of mould for diamond grinding block processing according to claim 1 it is characterised in that：Described driving box （5）Quantity be two, and two driving box（5）Interior promotion post（7）It has been respectively fixedly connected with the first movable plate（10）With Second movable plate（11）.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620826782.9U CN205949858U (en)||2016-11-30||2016-11-30||A mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620826782.9U CN205949858U (en)||2016-11-30||2016-11-30||A mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN205949858U true CN205949858U (en)||2017-02-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201620826782.9U Expired - Fee Related CN205949858U (en)||2016-11-30||2016-11-30||A mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN205949858U (en)|
- 2016-11-30 CN CN201620826782.9U patent/CN205949858U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN107186624A (en)||A kind of auto parts polishing processing unit (plant)|
|CN206912887U (en)||A kind of sander easy to remove|
|CN202318605U (en)||Horizontal stone material rotary cutting machine|
|CN206676495U (en)||A kind of cosmetics making milling apparatus|
|CN204819058U (en)||Soldering and sealing mould finisher|
|CN205949858U (en)||A mould for processing of diamond abrasive brick|
|CN212947079U (en)||Steel pipe burnishing and polishing device for machining production|
|CN205520797U (en)||Dedicated surperficial grinding device in metal clad sheet material production process|
|CN201516573U (en)||Plane belt sander polishing device|
|CN206445611U (en)||A kind of industrial production sander for being capable of comprehensive polishing|
|CN206084707U (en)||Five gold plate's compaction grinding device|
|CN204700684U (en)||Aluminium sheet sander|
|CN207189355U (en)||A kind of aluminium section burring machine|
|CN110496955A (en)||Cast member high-performance gate and riser cutting machine and its operating method|
|CN206010733U (en)||A kind of comprehensive automatic dull polishing machine that metal surface can be processed|
|CN207739058U (en)||A kind of fabric dividing bed|
|CN205996716U (en)||Reduce the piece knife sanding apparatus of emery wheel idle period|
|CN204771963U (en)||Panel edge grinding device|
|CN107457651A (en)||A kind of sanding apparatus of mould|
|CN204430986U (en)||A kind of gear sheet sanding apparatus|
|CN206140294U (en)||Diamond grinding disc subassembly that can freely assemble and dismantle|
|CN212020273U (en)||Ceramic chip edge grinding machine|
|CN206084773U (en)||No reduction rough grinding machine coping wheel device|
|CN208468652U (en)||A kind of stalk board Slab Cutting Machine|
|CN208034403U (en)||A kind of full-automatic sizing grinding device|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20170215
Termination date: 20171130
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|