CN204868986U - Forage grass segmentation cutting machine - Google PatentsForage grass segmentation cutting machine Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN204868986U CN204868986U CN201520532749.0U CN201520532749U CN204868986U CN 204868986 U CN204868986 U CN 204868986U CN 201520532749 U CN201520532749 U CN 201520532749U CN 204868986 U CN204868986 U CN 204868986U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 134
- 230000011218 segmentation Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 239000004459 forage Substances 0.000 title abstract description 9
- 240000000218 Cannabis sativa Species 0.000 title abstract description 7
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 42
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 15
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 12
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000010298 pulverizing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 241000219112 Cucumis Species 0.000 description 2
- 235000015510 Cucumis melo subsp melo Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 210000002784 Stomach Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 2
- 235000013325 dietary fiber Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 238000001125 extrusion Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002657 fibrous material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 244000144972 livestock Species 0.000 description 2
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000151 deposition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000010099 disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 201000006549 dyspepsia Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000013305 food Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000006062 fragmentation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000013619 trace mineral Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000011573 trace mineral Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses forage grass segmentation cutting machine is equipped with a vertical cutting cylinder in the frame, be equipped with vertical inner chamber in the cutting cylinder, and cutting cylinder's feed inlet is located the upper end of barrel, and cutting cylinder's discharge gate is located the lower extreme of barrel, cutting cylinder's inner chamber wall downward sloping, and discharge gate and feed inlet are circularly, and the area of feed inlet is greater than the area of discharge gate, be equipped with the cutting rod on the inner chamber wall, vertically in the cutting cylinder be equipped with a pivot, the blade has been seted up to the fixed cutting board that is equipped with in the pivot on the outline of cutting board. The pivot is rotatory, drives the epaxial cutting board of commentaries on classics and rotates together. Forage grass is cut the board cutting under the effect of cutting board. Forage grass is under the effect of cutting board, and except the effect that has the cutting, forage grass is cut by the cutting rod on also can being extrudeed the cutting rod by the cutting board. Because very whole inner chamber wall is a downward sloping setting, the segmentation cutting operation can up to falling from the discharge gate, be accomplished to the discharge gate motion of cutting cylinder below to forage grass in the cutting.
The utility model relates to a kind of fragmentation, grinding or pulverizing and to mill the device of forage, is specifically related to a kind of herbage segmentation cutting machine.
In roughage production process, need pulverizing such as herbages, but can not process meticulous.Containing comparatively juicy in the greenfeeds such as herbage, if overprocessing, product will in dough or pureed.Such roughage easily deposits in livestock stomach, and not only impact is ruminated and digests, and also easily causes the diseases such as livestock stomach having indigestion.Current, material is carried out to pulverizing mainly contains strike, rubs, the mode such as sawing and roll extrusion, should then adopt different grinding modes for different materials, to improve crush efficiency and effect for this reason.
Beater disintegrating machine, the general radial dimension of herbage class crude fibre greenfeed is larger, after being become segment by rough lumber, as pulverized with beater disintegrating machine, because size is larger, the contact area of material and hammer leaf is larger, simultaneously the contact probability of hammer leaf corner angle and material is little, and the beater disintegrating machine in addition on market mostly now has been sieve pulverizer, very easily causes sieve aperture to block containing the green grass material that moisture is more, cause crushing effect very poor, therefore should not adopt beater disintegrating machine.
The processing object of shredding machine is the less material of the fibre-bearing matter such as melon and fruit, pulverize and can obtain good effect, but it is very poor to process then chopping result to herbage class coarse fiber material, can not reach the requirement of chopping far away to melon and fruit.Just crude fibre greenfeed is carried out disposable chopping in process, the requirement of the following process such as requirement or chemical treatment of feeding can not be reached.The research of crude fibre green food crusher is also in the primary research stage.
Rub the processing that roll extrusion mode is used for granule materials and dry coarse fiber material.Because crude fibre greenfeed water content is higher than general dry material a lot, a lot of trace element is also soluble in water, and employing is rubbed rolling and processing mode and can be lost a lot of moisture, and Macro and microelements also will be lost thereupon, and easily be processed into pureed, can not meet to feed to raise requirement.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of herbage segmentation cutting machine, adopts novel segmentation cutting mode, and processing herbage etc. contains compared with juicy and easily blocks the forage of sieve aperture.
For achieving the above object, the technical solution of the utility model is: herbage segmentation cutting machine, comprise frame, described frame is provided with a vertical cutting cylinder, is provided with vertical inner chamber in described cutting cylinder, and the charging aperture of described cutting cylinder is positioned at the upper end of cylindrical shell, the discharging opening of described cutting cylinder is positioned at the lower end of cylindrical shell, the internal chamber wall of described cutting cylinder is downward-sloping, and described discharging opening and charging aperture are circle, and the area of described charging aperture is greater than the area of discharging opening; Described internal chamber wall is provided with cutting rod; Vertically be provided with a rotating shaft in described cutting cylinder, described rotating shaft is fixed with cutting plate, the outline of described cutting plate offers cutting edge.
When adopting technique scheme, join in cutting cylinder by herbage by charging aperture, cutting cylinder is fixed in frame, can not produce motion or rotate.Under the drive of actuating unit, rotating shaft rotates, and drives the cutting plate in rotating shaft to rotate together.Herbage under the effect of cutting plate, cut board cutting process.Moreover because internal chamber wall is provided with cutting rod, herbage is under the effect of cutting plate, and except the effect having cutting, herbage also can be expressed on cutting rod by cut board, and cut bar cuts.Because whole internal chamber wall is downward-sloping setting, herbage, while cutting, to the discharging opening motion below cutting cylinder, until fall from discharge outlet, can complete segmentation cutting operation.The mode that the utility model have employed circumgyration incision processes, and minimum degree can destroy herbage, prevent the moisture loss in herbage in the process of segmentation cutting.Moreover, eliminate the setting of sieve aperture in whole device, the problem blocking sieve aperture can not be there is in process.
Further, described cutting rod is strip, and the vertical multi-layer annular of described cutting rod is arranged on internal chamber wall.Cutting rod is set to strip, and vertical multi-layer annular is arranged on internal chamber wall, can increase the contact area between herbage and cutting rod, increases the probability that herbage is cut.
Further, described cutting plate is semicircle, and described cutting plate is distributed in the both sides of rotating shaft.Cry the both sides in rotating shaft respectively by cutting plate interval, the adjacent cutting plate of homonymy can be reduced to the squeezing action of herbage in the process of cutting, prevent the moisture content in herbage to be extruded.
Further, the bottom of described cutting cylinder is provided with two material collecting box, and described material collecting box is provided with draw ring.Material collecting box is set and can be convenient to the herbage after collecting and carry cutting.
Further, described cutting plate runs through the otch being provided with circle.Otch on cutting plate also can cut the herbage through otch, does not leave the dead angle of cutting as far as possible.
Further, described cutting rod and internal chamber wall clamping.Clamping is convenient to install and take off cutting rod, cutting rod can be taken off on the one hand and polish, can increase according to the actual needs or reduce cutting rod on the other hand, to adjust the length of the rear herbage of segmentation cutting.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Below in conjunction with the drawings and specific embodiments, the utility model is described in further detail:
Fig. 1 is the structural representation of the utility model herbage segmentation cutting machine embodiment.
Accompanying drawing illustrates: housing 1, incised layer 2, cutting rod 21, rotating shaft 3, disk 31, cutting plate 4, otch 41, material collecting box 5, handle 51.
Detailed description of the invention
As shown in Figure 1, the utility model herbage segmentation cutting machine, comprises housing 1, the truncated cone-shaped that housing 1 is big up and small down.A same up big and down small cavity is formed in housing 1.The inwall of housing 1 is furnished with an incised layer 2, incised layer 2 arranges several cutting rods 21, the edge of cutting rod 21 has cutting edge, can be cut off by material by cutting edge.Cutting rod 21 hierarchal arrangement on inwall, on the whole, cutting rod 21 be in the annular array of multilayer on inwall.For the cutting rod 21 of bar annular array, also there is certain gap between the cutting rod 21 of every layer of annular array, the effect of cutting can be increased like this.Each cutting rod 21 is elongated, and its length direction is roughly the same with the axis of housing 1, and four limits all have cutting edge for cutting material to the end face of cutting rod 21.Within the case 1, vertically run through and have a rotating shaft 3, rotating shaft 3 and housing 1 contact position are provided with bearing.The disk 31 that one prevents prolapse upwards is formed on the bottom of rotating shaft 3.The power of rotating shaft 3 can be that conventional motor or other slew gears drive, and is connected realize by shaft coupling or key.Rotating shaft 3 has been welded multiple semicircular cutting plate 4, and cutting plate 4 is distributed in rotating shaft 3.And adapt to the structure that inner chamber is up big and down small, cutting plate 4 diminishes gradually along the downward size of rotating shaft 3.The outline of cutting plate 4 all has cutting edge, and also has circular otch 41 at the middle part of cutting plate 4.The material be positioned in the middle part of cutting plate 4 is cut in the effect of otch 41, makes material carry out segmentation cutting fully.In the bottom of housing 1, be positioned on disk 31, have two material collecting box 5, material collecting box 5 is box bodys of upper opening, and the opening part of material collecting box 5 is positioned at the discharge outlet below housing 1.The side of material collecting box 5 is welded with handle 51,51 the below of material collecting box 5 from housing 1 can be pulled out by shaking hands, and then collects the material after the segmentation cutting of depositing in material collecting box 5.Consider the position of rotating shaft 3, there is the axial trough of one and a half months shape in the centre position of each material collecting box 5, and the axial trough of two material collecting box 5 is stitched together the complete axial trough being formed and avoid rotating shaft 3.
During use, add the charge door of material to be processed above housing 1, the forage that the moisture content of the material added mainly based on herbage is higher.Under the drive of power, rotating shaft 3 circles, material enters in the inner chamber of housing 1, by cutting plate 4 brought into motion of welding in rotating shaft 3, cutting edge on the outline of one side cutting plate 4 and cutting rod 21 cooperation in incised layer 2 are cut, on the other hand, the otch 41 on cutting plate 4 also cuts the material through otch, can not leave the dead angle of cutting as far as possible.Due to the shape that whole inner chamber is big up and small down, material also can move downward while cut, to the last drops material collecting box 5 from the discharging opening below housing 1.When collecting some, 51 to be pulled out the below of material collecting box 5 from housing 1 by shaking hands, the material collection after segmentation being cut is got up.
The utility model, joins in housing 1 by charging aperture by material, and housing 1 is fixed in frame, can not produce motion or rotate.Under the drive of actuating unit, rotating shaft 3 rotates, and drives the cutting plate 4 in rotating shaft 3 to rotate together.Material under the effect of cutting plate 4, cut board 4 cutting process.Moreover because incised layer 2 is provided with cutting rod 21, material is under the effect of cutting plate 4, and except the effect having cutting, material also can be expressed on cutting rod 21 by cut board 4, cut bar 21 cuts.Because whole incised layer 2 is downward-sloping settings, material, while cutting, to the discharging opening motion below housing 1, until fall from discharge outlet, can complete segmentation cutting operation.The mode that the utility model have employed circumgyration incision processes, and minimum degree can destroy material, prevent the moisture loss in material in the process of segmentation cutting.Moreover, eliminate the setting of sieve aperture in whole device, the problem blocking sieve aperture can not be there is in process.
Above-described is only preferred embodiment of the present utility model; should be understood that; for a person skilled in the art; without departing from the concept of the premise utility; some distortion and improvement can also be made; these also should be considered as protection domain of the present utility model, and these all can not affect effect and the practical applicability of the utility model enforcement.
1. herbage segmentation cutting machine, comprise frame, described frame is provided with a vertical cutting cylinder, be provided with vertical inner chamber in described cutting cylinder, the charging aperture of described cutting cylinder is positioned at the upper end of cylindrical shell, and the discharging opening of described cutting cylinder is positioned at the lower end of cylindrical shell, it is characterized in that, the internal chamber wall of described cutting cylinder is downward-sloping, and described discharging opening and charging aperture are circle, and the area of described charging aperture is greater than the area of discharging opening; Described internal chamber wall is provided with cutting rod; Vertically be provided with a rotating shaft in described cutting cylinder, described rotating shaft is fixed with cutting plate, the outline of described cutting plate offers cutting edge.
2. herbage segmentation cutting machine according to claim 1, is characterized in that, described cutting rod is strip, and the vertical multi-layer annular of described cutting rod is arranged on internal chamber wall.
3. herbage segmentation cutting machine according to claim 1, is characterized in that, described cutting plate is semicircle, and described cutting plate is distributed in the both sides of rotating shaft.
4. herbage segmentation cutting machine according to claim 1, is characterized in that, the bottom of described cutting cylinder is provided with two material collecting box, and described material collecting box is provided with draw ring.
5. the herbage segmentation cutting machine according to claim 1 or 3, is characterized in that, described cutting plate runs through and is provided with circular otch.
6. herbage segmentation cutting machine according to claim 1, is characterized in that, described cutting rod and internal chamber wall clamping.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520532749.0U CN204868986U (en)||2015-07-22||2015-07-22||Forage grass segmentation cutting machine|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201520532749.0U CN204868986U (en)||2015-07-22||2015-07-22||Forage grass segmentation cutting machine|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN204868986U true CN204868986U (en)||2015-12-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201520532749.0U Expired - Fee Related CN204868986U (en)||2015-07-22||2015-07-22||Forage grass segmentation cutting machine|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN204868986U (en)|
- 2015-07-22 CN CN201520532749.0U patent/CN204868986U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN205128093U (en)||Vertical fodder grinder with automatic feed device|
|CN204272725U (en)||The careless disintegrating machine of a kind of hand hay cutter|
|CN206585998U (en)||Cattle feed pulverizer is herded in one kind cultivation|
|CN108816485A (en)||A kind of recycling and processing device of paper material biomass|
|CN206577880U (en)||A kind of high-efficiency feed disintegrating apparatus|
|CN211482051U (en)||Agricultural full-automatic straw pulverizer convenient for part replacement|
|CN109845480A (en)||A kind of straw millstone and the maize harvesting machine using the device|
|CN203827754U (en)||Collecting machine for smashing straw twice|
|CN105058459A (en)||Forage segmentation cutting machine|
|CN206356104U (en)||A kind of multi-functional Kiwi berry pulper|
|CN205658045U (en)||Straw crushing apparatus|
|CN205017901U (en)||Crusher for fodder|
|CN208402559U (en)||A kind of second level stalk particle grinding device|
|CN207709186U (en)||A kind of grinding device recycled for agricultural crop straw|
|CN207543683U (en)||A kind of efficient straw millstone|
|CN204868986U (en)||Forage grass segmentation cutting machine|
|CN2645430Y (en)||Feed grinder|
|CN203355837U (en)||Grinding and granulating machine for biopesticide|
|CN206333039U (en)||Wind spraying aid type wire kneading machine|
|CN213611643U (en)||Pig is rubbing crusher for feed production|
|CN205587065U (en)||Multifunctional crusher|
|CN104350894A (en)||Straw crushing device|
|CN204746477U (en)||Abandonment tobacco leaf rubbing crusher|
|CN106984395B (en)||Forage grass pulverizer with three pulverizing chambers|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20151216
Termination date: 20160722