CN204085918U - A kind of gathering-device of root exudates - Google PatentsA kind of gathering-device of root exudates Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN204085918U CN204085918U CN201420517906.6U CN201420517906U CN204085918U CN 204085918 U CN204085918 U CN 204085918U CN 201420517906 U CN201420517906 U CN 201420517906U CN 204085918 U CN204085918 U CN 204085918U
- Prior art keywords
- steam chest
- atomized water
- water steam
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 210000000416 Exudates and Transudates Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 46
- 210000000038 chest Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 37
- 239000000945 filler Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 claims 10
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000011347 resin Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 229920005989 resin Polymers 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 18
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 11
- 230000002786 root growth Effects 0.000 description 8
- 235000005881 Calendula officinalis Nutrition 0.000 description 7
- 241000736851 Tagetes Species 0.000 description 7
- 235000012311 Tagetes erecta Nutrition 0.000 description 7
- 235000003595 Tagetes minuta Nutrition 0.000 description 7
- 230000028327 secretion Effects 0.000 description 5
- 229920001817 Agar Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 239000008272 agar Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000011159 matrix material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 235000015097 nutrients Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 150000007524 organic acids Chemical class 0.000 description 3
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 3
- 241001671621 Hemarthria altissima Species 0.000 description 2
- 244000005700 microbiome Species 0.000 description 2
- 150000007965 phenolic acids Chemical class 0.000 description 2
- 229920003229 poly(methyl methacrylate) Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 239000004926 polymethyl methacrylate Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002028 Biomass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 206010010254 Concussion Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 235000015210 Fockea angustifolia Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000001731 Fockea angustifolia Species 0.000 description 1
- 229920000715 Mucilage Polymers 0.000 description 1
- -1 Sha Pei Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004913 activation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000853 adhesive Substances 0.000 description 1
- 150000001413 amino acids Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 1
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012153 distilled water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000706 filtrate Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000011065 in-situ storage Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001069 nematicidal Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000005985 organic acids Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000737 periodic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000037039 plant physiology Effects 0.000 description 1
- 102000004169 proteins and genes Human genes 0.000 description 1
- 108090000623 proteins and genes Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 238000005070 sampling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000377 silicon dioxide Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010025 steaming Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010455 vermiculite Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052902 vermiculite Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 235000019354 vermiculite Nutrition 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of gathering-device of root exudates, comprise the atomized water steam chest of hollow, the side of atomized water steam chest is provided with the atomized steam import communicated with air, the end face of atomized water steam chest is provided with opening, atomized steam is indoor and be provided with funnel immediately below opening, and the filler tube of funnel stretches out atomized steam outdoor from the bottom surface of atomized water steam chest; The end of filler tube is provided with proofed sleeve.The utility model device only has water vapour generation device and root exudates gathering-device two parts composition, and cost is low, and convenient operation.The utility model device avoids under plant root is in the condition of waterflooding, and the water-soluble liquid measure collected is few, alleviates the workload of revolving in steamed journey, does not need resin column to filter, decreases cost; Plant root can not be lost and the utility model device is simple to operate etc. in collection process.
The utility model belongs to biological technical field, is specifically related to a kind of gathering-device of root exudates.
Root exudates to refer in plant normal growth process a series of chemical substances discharged in outwardly environment, as proton, and low molecular weight organic acid, amino acid, phenolic acid, soluble protein, soluble sugar, mucilage, cell detachment thing etc.Root exudates has vital role in Nutrient Activation, environmental protect are coerced.The research of a lot of scientific worker to root exudates shows great interest, but under soil environment condition, it is a difficult point that root exudates is collected.
At present, the collection method about root exudates does not also have systematic division.According to the culture systems at root system of plant place, the collection method of root exudates can be divided into: solution collection method, earth culture collecting method, matrix (vermiculite, Sha Pei, agar are trained) collecting method.Solution collection method is by planting in water planting liquid, carries out Stress treatment, collects secretion, then carries out filtering, concentrating, and finally carries out separation qualification.Earth culture collecting method is by planting in soil, directly obtains rhizosphere soil, it mixed according to a certain percentage with sterilized water after growth a period of time, concussion or centrifugal, and filter, gained filtrate, is root exudates.Maybe by the plant root distilled water drip washing after growth a period of time, gained root system drip washing thing is the root exudates of plant.Matrix collecting method and earth culture collecting method have similarity, and difference is that the medium of root growth is different.
In addition, also have other researcher's experimentally object, some systems of designed, designed or device collect the method for root exudates.Such as: Tang and Young devises a kind of root exudates collection system of recirculated water, allow plant root growth in nutrient solution, periodic cyclic nutrient solution, wash-out root system, secretion is with water flow, continuous enrichment in XAD resin, then resin is collected, wash-out resin, obtain root exudates (Tang C S, Young C C.Collection and identification of allelopathic compounds from the undisturbed root system of bigalta limpograss (Hemarthria altissima) .Plant Physiology, 1982, 69:155-160.).Then, on the basis of this principle, Liao Jipei etc. and Jia Liming etc. devise a kind of novel continuous root exudates gathering-device, to be the latter be its difference by plant root growth in the mixed-matrix of river sand, silica sand and cobblestone, regular water circulation wash-out root system, root system leacheate circulates, and enrichment in pitch tube, wash-out resin, obtain root exudates (Liao Jipei, Lin Xiangui, Cao Zhihong, etc., a kind of new type of continuous root secretion gathering-device, soil, 2003,35 (4): 311-313.; Jia Liming, Feng Jufen, literature army. the Study and appliance of recirculated water root exudates collection technique. Beijing Forestry University's journal, 2003,25 (6): 5-10.).Dessureault-Rompre etc. devise a kind of root pipe with vacuum micro pipette, for original position extracting rhizosphere soil solution (Dessureault-Rompr é J, Nowack B, SchulinD, etal.Modified micro suction cup rhizobox approach for the in-situ detection of organic acids in rhizosphere soil solution.Plant and Soil, 2006,286:99-107.).Shen Jianbo adopts the filter paper collecting method of root exudates under earth culture condition, is covered by root growth movable poly (methyl methacrylate) plate in side, and root system can grow near organic glass wooden partition.Regularly open poly (methyl methacrylate) plate, can be observed root growth, then according to root growth position, cover chromatographic adsorption filter paper, root exudates, by Adsorption of Filter Paper, is regularly gathered in the crops, and wash-out filter paper, can obtain root exudates (isolating and measuring method of low molecular weight organic acid and phenolic acid in root secretion. Beijing: College of Resources and Environmental Sciences, China Agricultural University, 1998).Within 2010, king accounts for the (pennings such as justice, Luo Qian, Shen Hong. the introduction of a kind of novel root secretion gathering-device and collection method. soil journal, in July, 2010, the 47th volume the 4th phase .), devise a kind of novel root exudates gathering-device, plant first grows in the soil of root growth case, by directional guide effect, root system through agar layer, enters root exudates collecting box from growth case.After root system is accumulated to certain biomass in collecting box, by the trapping medium in drip washing collecting box, thus realize the collection of root exudates.
At present, also there is a lot of not enough place in the collection method of root exudates.Water culture or a kind of root exudates collection method of recirculated water as no matter, under root system of plant is in waterflooding state for a long time, easily causes root system anoxic, occur rotten, and secrete truth with root system under soil cultivation condition and differ larger.Agar collecting method is easily subject to the pollution of microorganism.And its sample space of method of original position extracting rhizosphere soil solution is little, sampling easy damaged root system and repeatability bad.Adopt the filter paper collecting method of root exudates under earth culture condition to open root case frequently due to needs, easily interference is existed to root growth.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of gathering-device of root exudates, solves rotten of the root system existed in prior art, is vulnerable to the pollution of microorganism, sample space is little, samples easy damaged root system and repeated bad problem.
The technical scheme that the utility model adopts is, a kind of root exudates gathering-device, comprise the atomized water steam chest of hollow, the side of atomized water steam chest is provided with the atomized steam import communicated with air, the end face of atomized water steam chest is provided with opening, atomized steam is indoor and be provided with funnel immediately below opening, and the filler tube of funnel stretches out atomized steam outdoor from the bottom surface of atomized water steam chest; The end of filler tube is provided with proofed sleeve.
Feature of the present utility model is also,
Proofed sleeve is provided with tongs.
End face and the atomized water steam chest of atomized water steam chest are slidably connected, and end face comprises two panels, and panel is provided with groove, and when panel is combined, groove forms opening.
Atomized water steam chest is provided with chute, and panel is slidably connected by chute and atomized water steam chest.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: the utility model device only has water vapour generation device and root exudates gathering-device two parts composition, and cost is low, and convenient operation.The utility model device avoids under plant root is in the condition of waterflooding, and the water-soluble liquid measure collected is few, alleviates the workload of revolving in steamed journey, does not need resin column to filter, decreases cost; Plant root can not be lost and the utility model device is simple to operate etc. in collection process.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Fig. 1 is the structural representation of the utility model root exudates gathering-device;
Fig. 2 is the panel of the utility model root exudates gathering-device and the figure that is connected of atomized water steam chest.
In figure, 1. plant, 2. atomized steam import, 3. atomized water steam chest, 4. funnel, 5. tongs, 6. proofed sleeve, 7. opening, 8., 9. panel, 10. groove, 11. chutes.
Below in conjunction with the drawings and specific embodiments, the utility model is described in detail.
The utility model provides a kind of root exudates gathering-device, as shown in Figure 1, comprise the atomized water steam chest 3 of hollow, the side of atomized water steam chest 3 is provided with the atomized steam import 2 communicated with air, the end face of atomized water steam chest 3 is provided with opening 7, immediately below opening 7, be provided with funnel 4 in atomized water steam chest 3, the filler tube 8 of funnel 4 stretches out atomized water steam chest 3 from the bottom surface of atomized water steam chest 3; The end of filler tube 8 is provided with proofed sleeve 6.Proofed sleeve 6 is provided with tongs 5.
The using method of this root exudates gathering-device is: wait that the root system collecting root exudates plant 1 is placed in atomized water steam chest 3 by opening 7 by cultured in advance, pendency with funnel 4 above, atomized steam enters atomized water steam chest 3 through atomized steam import 2.The atomized steam entering into atomized water steam chest 3 can be adsorbed on the root system of plant 1, when the water droplet that root system adheres to is enough large, water droplet can drop onto in funnel 4 from plant root, when collecting a certain amount of root exudates, open tongs 5, namely collect by proofed sleeve 6 and obtain root exudates.
In order to prevent damaging plant, being first placed in atomized water steam chest 3 by the root of plant 1, being slided by two panels 9, be arranged on atomized water steam chest 3 by chute 11 to relative direction, two grooves 10, to together, form opening 7, fixing plant 1.
Below in conjunction with example in detail technology contents of the present utility model.
The root exudates collecting marigold carries out Nematicidal Activity:
1, robust growth, the marigold root system of 8 leaf phases are placed in atomized water steam chest 3;
2, atomized steam enters into atomized water steam chest 3 through atomized steam import 2;
3, the atomized steam entered can be adsorbed on the root system of marigold, and when the water droplet that marigold root system adsorbs is enough large, water droplet can drop onto in funnel 4 from marigold root system;
4, when collecting a certain amount of root exudates, opening tongs 5, namely collecting the root exudates obtaining marigold by proofed sleeve 6;
5, the marigold root exudates will collected, revolves steaming, concentrated, carries out killing line determination of activity.
1. a root exudates gathering-device, it is characterized in that, comprise the atomized water steam chest (3) of hollow, the side of described atomized water steam chest (3) is provided with the atomized steam import (2) communicated with air, the end face of described atomized water steam chest (3) is provided with opening (7), immediately below opening (7), be provided with funnel (4) in described atomized water steam chest (3), the filler tube (8) of described funnel (4) stretches out atomized water steam chest (3) from the bottom surface of atomized water steam chest (3); The end of described filler tube (8) is provided with proofed sleeve (6).
2. root exudates gathering-device according to claim 1, is characterized in that, described proofed sleeve (6) is provided with tongs (5).
3. root exudates gathering-device according to claim 1, it is characterized in that, end face and the atomized water steam chest (3) of described atomized water steam chest (3) are slidably connected, described end face comprises two panels (9), described panel (9) is provided with groove (10), when panel (9) is combined, described groove (10) forms opening (7).
4. root exudates gathering-device according to claim 3, it is characterized in that, described atomized water steam chest (3) is provided with chute (11), and described panel (9) is slidably connected by chute (11) and atomized water steam chest (3).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201420517906.6U CN204085918U (en)||2014-09-10||2014-09-10||A kind of gathering-device of root exudates|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201420517906.6U CN204085918U (en)||2014-09-10||2014-09-10||A kind of gathering-device of root exudates|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN204085918U true CN204085918U (en)||2015-01-07|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201420517906.6U Expired - Fee Related CN204085918U (en)||2014-09-10||2014-09-10||A kind of gathering-device of root exudates|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN204085918U (en)|
- 2014-09-10 CN CN201420517906.6U patent/CN204085918U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN104820003A (en)||Paper-based micro-fluidic system and method for detection of pesticide residues|
|CN102175606A (en)||Method for detecting acute biological toxicity of sewage|
|CN102589923A (en)||Plant 13CO2 mark cultivation-root exudate collection integration device|
|WO2010019920A3 (en)||Porous materials for biological sample collection|
|CN103725670A (en)||Method for extracting nucleic acid from biological sample|
|CN204085918U (en)||A kind of gathering-device of root exudates|
|CN104236947A (en)||Collection device for root exudates and using method of collection device|
|CN202471455U (en)||Root system secretion normal position collecting device and system|
|CN204405373U (en)||A kind of for surface deposit original position stratified sampling pipe|
|CN207703529U (en)||Based on field sampling portable suspension particle sampling device on plateau|
|CN103558063A (en)||Full-automatic atmosphere nitrogen dry and wet deposition collecting device as well as sample collecting and detection method|
|CN210381991U (en)||Test device for exploring in-situ rhizosphere PAHs degradation functional microorganisms|
|CN106399170B (en)||The bacillus amyloliquefaciens clx-60 bacterial strain and application thereof of one plant of production polyphyllin Ⅵ|
|CN204589181U (en)||The sampling unit of the same thickness rhizospheric microorganism of a kind of wetland plant root different sites|
|CN103353410A (en)||Pre-treatment method for measuring nitrogen and phosphorus in cells of algae in water|
|CN104730590B (en)||The method for determining current wetland blocking position is formed with plant cellulose oxygen isotope|
|CN104388352B (en)||It is a kind of can chlorpyrifos degradation and naphthalene simultaneously Pseudomonas stutzeri|
|CN102408455A (en)||Plant-derived zinc-fixation compound and preparation method and application thereof|
|CN204064729U (en)||A kind of soil percolate extraction system|
|CN106959335A (en)||A kind of method of the migration of nitrogen of utilization 15N marker research planktonic algae and water plant|
|CN111013189B (en)||Bacteriostatic substance separation and purification control system and method based on big data|
|CN105675366A (en)||Grading device and application of organic nitrogen in soil leachate|
|CN101556747B (en)||Experimental demonstration device for researching influence of gas on plant growth|
|CN101261204B (en)||Method for simultaneously extracting compost sample PLFA and DNA|
|CN101949902B (en)||Method for detecting release potential of volatile organic contaminant in sludge stack|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|EXPY||Termination of patent right or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20150107
Termination date: 20150910