The round-the-clock wet dust separater of scavenging vehicle
The utility model relates to the round-the-clock wet dust separater of a kind of scavenging vehicle, belong to environmental technology field.
The sweeper using at present has dry type sweeper and wet method sweeper, pure-suction type sweeper etc.But these sweeper energy consumptions are large, complex structure, working service is inconvenient, can not use the cleaning works of various weathers and different dry pavements, and still have a small amount of dust not divisible, and environment is caused to secondary pollution.Its reason is that dust concentration is high or some dust size is little.For addressing this problem, generally strengthen volume or minute acc power of deduster, but it is very little still to produce effects.
Summary of the invention
The utility model proposes the round-the-clock wet dust separater of a kind of scavenging vehicle, its object is for the existing above-mentioned shortcoming of prior art, venturi and cyclone dust collector are combined into one cleverly, and mix a precipitation water tank and water-circulating pipe, water smoke that dust produces in venturi scrubber 95% is sponged it, through cyclone dust collectors, remaining dust is removed again, realized gas-water separation, greatly improve efficiency of dust collection.
Technical solution of the present utility model: the round-the-clock wet dust separater of scavenging vehicle, its structure comprises venturi scrubber, cyclone dust collectors, flushing valve, precipitation water tank, baffle plate, water-circulating pipe, altitude valve, overflow pipe, mudhole, wherein cyclone dust collectors are arranged on the rear portion of venturi scrubber, by the anemostat in venturi scrubber, join; Trunnion in venturi scrubber and one end of water-circulating pipe join, the other end of water-circulating pipe inserts in precipitation water tank, between cyclone dust collectors and precipitation water tank, flushing valve is housed, on baffle plate in precipitation water tank, establish altitude valve, precipitation water tank upper is established overflow pipe, and precipitation water tank is equipped with mudhole in cyclone dust collectors bottom.
Advantage of the present utility model:
1) utilize the formed vacuum of venturi scrubber to realize recycling of water, thereby not only reduce energy consumption, and reduced the consumption of water;
2) venturi scrubber and cyclone dust collectors is combined to reach high-effective dust-removing, utilize cyclone dust collectors to make moisture trap and can not produce secondary pollution, play the effect of final dusting simultaneously, efficiency of dust collection improves greatly;
3) venturi scrubber and cyclone dust collectors all belong to wet scrubber, not only can process dry dust-contained airflow, and can process the situation of the dust-contained airflow of high humility, particularly rainy day or surface gathered water, and efficiency of dust collection can arrive more than 95%.Therefore, this high-efficiency combination dust-remover can, for the multiple occasion all weather operations of sweeper, not only play final dusting, and play gas-water separation;
4) efficiency is high, and energy consumption is low, and operation is simple, is a kind of combination process processing method of high efficiency, low cost.Treatment effeciency can arrive more than 95%, can meet the requirement of environmental protection.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Fig. 1 is the side schematic view of the round-the-clock wet dust separater of scavenging vehicle.
In figure 1 is venturi scrubber, the 2nd, and cyclone dust collectors, the 3rd, flushing valve, the 4th, precipitation water tank, the 5th, baffle plate, the 6th, water-circulating pipe, the 7th, altitude valve, the 8th, overflow pipe, the 9th, mud discharging mouth, the 10th, collapsible tube, the 11st, trunnion, the 12nd, anemostat.
The specific embodiment
Contrast accompanying drawing 1, the round-the-clock wet dust separater of scavenging vehicle, its structure comprises venturi scrubber 1, cyclone dust collectors 2, flushing valve 3, precipitation water tank 4, baffle plate 5, water-circulating pipe 6, altitude valve 7, overflow pipe 8, mudhole 9, wherein cyclone dust collectors 2 are arranged on the rear portion of venturi scrubber 1, by the anemostat in venturi scrubber 1, join; One end of trunnion in venturi scrubber 1 and water-circulating pipe 6 joins, the other end of water-circulating pipe 6 inserts in precipitation water tank 4, between cyclone dust collectors 2 and precipitation water tank 4, flushing valve 3 is housed, on baffle plate 5 in precipitation water tank 4, establish altitude valve 7, overflow pipe 8 is established on water tank 4 tops, and precipitation water tank is equipped with mudhole 9 in cyclone dust collectors bottom.
Described venturi scrubber 1 comprises collapsible tube, trunnion and anemostat, and the water that a large amount of dust are atomized absorbs, and wherein trunnion stretches in water tank by water-circulating pipe 6.
Described cyclone dust collectors 2 comprise tangential admission pipe, cylindrical tube, outlet, collection centrum, through the mixed mixture of venturi scrubber, by tangential admission pipe, enter cyclone dust collectors, under velocity function, whirlpool district rotating centrifugal outside, water and dust are removed, purified gas is discharged by central exit, and the water separating and dust are collected centrum by bottom and entered precipitation water tank 4.
Combination dust removal process method, comprises the steps:
(1) utilize venturi scrubber as primary dust removing, comprise
1) from the dusty gas of ground trapping system, enter the collapsible tube in venturi scrubber, because basal area is dwindled gradually, in collapsible tube, static pressure is converted into kinetic energy, and velocity in pipes is increased, and the pressure energy of air-flow gradates as kinetic energy;
2) air velocity of the trunnion porch in setting venturi scrubber is 60-80m/s, when air-flow process venturi collapsible tube and trunnion, because velocity variations forms certain vacuum, water is promoted to trunnion by water inlet pipe;
3) utilize water-circulating pipe to promote the water after precipitation water tank purifies, realize recycling of water;
4) negative pressure that cleaning solution is formed by venturi scrubber is sucked into water by water tank hoisting, cleaning solution is by entering along the equally distributed nozzle of trunnion periphery, drop is by high-speed gas atomization and acceleration, in drop accelerator, due to the inertial collision between drop and particle, realize the trapping of subparticle, complete primary dust removing;
(2) utilize cyclone dust collectors as two-stage dust removal, comprise
1) after venturi scrubber dedusting, enter cyclone dust collectors, the centrifugal action of utilizing swirling eddy is got rid of the drop of carrying secretly in air-flow to dehydrator and it is separated from the gas around, completes two-stage dust removal;
2) drop is got back to water tank inside under Action of Gravity Field, between cyclone dust collectors 2 and water tank 4, flushing valve 3 is housed, and the dust in cyclone dust collectors 2 is rinsed out, and mud is discharged from mud discharging mouth 9.