CN203273546U - LED streetlamp - Google PatentsLED streetlamp Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN203273546U CN203273546U CN2013202794868U CN201320279486U CN203273546U CN 203273546 U CN203273546 U CN 203273546U CN 2013202794868 U CN2013202794868 U CN 2013202794868U CN 201320279486 U CN201320279486 U CN 201320279486U CN 203273546 U CN203273546 U CN 203273546U
- Prior art keywords
- street lamp
- light source
- led street
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 7
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 abstract 2
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910052753 mercury Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005215 recombination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009877 rendering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004065 semiconductor Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02B—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO BUILDINGS, e.g. HOUSING, HOUSE APPLIANCES OR RELATED END-USER APPLICATIONS
- Y02B20/00—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps
- Y02B20/72—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps in street lighting
The utility model belongs to the technical field of lighting devices and discloses an LED streetlamp which comprises a shell, a glass hood, a connection assembly and a lighting assembly. The lighting assembly is located in a cavity formed by the shell and the glass hood. A radiating assembly is arranged on the upper surface of the shell. The principle that hot air flows upwards is fully utilized, an air flue is designed and the radiating effect is boosted by returning air.
The utility model belongs to technical field of lighting fixtures, relates to especially that a kind of good heat dissipation effect, light loss are little, the LED street lamp of long service life.
Street lamp is showed the light fixture that road provides illumination functions, the light fixture in the general reference traffic lighting in the road lighting scope.The infield is common in road one-sided or both sides.Be often referred to and be contained on post, along the street in discrete a series of lamps (as arc lamp) on road or highway.Be arranged on road other for illuminating lamp.Street lamp is the important component part of city illumination, and traditional street lamp often adopts high-pressure mercury lamp, and high-pressure mercury lamp 360 degree are luminous, and the shortcoming that light loss is large has caused the huge waste of the energy.Current, global environment is going from bad to worse, and each state is all at the development clean energy resource.And along with the rapid growth of national economy, China's energy supply and demand contradiction is outstanding day by day, the coming into existence situation of critical shortage of supply of electric power, and energy-conservation is institute's urgent problem.Therefore, development of new is efficient, energy-conservation, the life-span is long, colour rendering index is high, the LED street lamp of environmental protection is of great significance the energy-conservation tool of city illumination.Along with the urgency of country to attention and the reducing energy consumption of energy-saving and emission-reduction work, also will widely popularize the LED street lamp, it is the high efficiency solid-state light source that the faint electric energy of use that a kind of based semiconductor PN junction forms just can be luminous, under certain forward bias voltage and Injection Current, the electronics that injects the hole in P district and injection N district sends photon diffusing to active area by radiation recombination, electric energy is converted into luminous energy.It is a kind of solid-state cold light source, the characteristics such as have environment friendly and pollution-free, little power consumption, light efficiency is high, the life-span is long, and therefore, the LED street lamp will become the optimal selection of roadway illumination and energy saving transformation.When using the LED street lamp, need to solve the road lamp cooling problem, existing LED street lamp back cover plate employing outer surface is planar shaped or curved surface shaped, and radiating effect is not good.
Summary of the invention
Technical problem to be solved in the utility model is: provide that a kind of good heat dissipation effect, light loss are little, the LED street lamp of long service life.
Technical solution adopted in the utility model is: a kind of LED street lamp, comprise housing, cloche, coupling assembling and light fixture, and described light fixture is positioned at the die cavity of housing and cloche formation, and described housing upper surface is provided with radiating subassembly.
Described radiating subassembly comprises the spaced multi-disc fin that is arranged on the housing upper surface.
Described coupling assembling comprises installation sleeve and lock screw, and installation sleeve one end is connected with housing, and lock screw is arranged on above installation sleeve.
Described light fixture comprises light source shelf, light source cover and light source.
Described light source is the LED lamp.
Described LED lamp connects a photosensitive switch.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: the utility model LED street lamp, at the upper surface of housing, radiating subassembly is set, and take full advantage of the principle that hot-air makes progress, adopt the air duct type design, air return increases radiating effect.
As preferably, described radiating subassembly comprises the spaced multi-disc fin that is arranged on the housing upper surface, improves radiating efficiency.
As preferably, described coupling assembling comprises installation sleeve and lock screw, and installation sleeve one end is connected with housing, and lock screw is arranged on the installation sleeve top, and is easy for installation.
As preferably, described light fixture comprises light source shelf, light source cover and light source, and described light source is electrically connected to an arrester, reduces thunderbolt to the infringement of street lamp.
As preferably, described light source is the LED lamp, and brightness is high, light loss is little, low, the long service life of power consumption.
Described LED lamp connects a photosensitive switch.The use of photosensitive switch is being unfavorable for that the place that control circuit is installed regulates the open and close of this lamp voluntarily by the power of extraneous light especially.
Description of drawings
Fig. 1 is the utility model front view.
In figure, 1, housing, 1.1, fin, 2, cloche, 3, installation sleeve, 3.1, lock screw, 4, photosensitive switch.
The specific embodiment
Be below the utility model preferred embodiment, but therefore do not limit protection domain of the present utility model.
With reference to shown in Figure 1, a kind of LED street lamp of the utility model comprises housing 1, cloche 2, coupling assembling and light fixture, and described light fixture is positioned at the die cavity of housing 1 and cloche 2 formation, and described housing 1 upper surface is provided with radiating subassembly.Housing 1 inner surface also is provided with reflector.
Described radiating subassembly comprises the spaced multi-disc fin 1.1 that is arranged on housing 1 upper surface, improves radiating efficiency.
Described coupling assembling comprises installation sleeve 3 and lock screw 3.1, and installation sleeve 3 one ends are connected with housing 1, and lock screw 3.1 is arranged on installation sleeve 3 tops.
Described light fixture comprises light source shelf, light source cover and light source.Light source cover adopts the freeform optics design of specialty, take full advantage of the characteristics of LED directional lighting, fully guaranteeing under the prerequisite of light extraction efficiency, improve to greatest extent the geometry utilization of LED, the luminous energy that impinges upon on the road surface reaches more than 80%, thus the light loss of having avoided to greatest extent street lamp to cause.
Described light source is the LED lamp, and brightness is high, light loss is little, low, the long service life of power consumption.
Described LED lamp connects a photosensitive switch 4.The use of photosensitive switch 4 is being unfavorable for that the place that control circuit is installed regulates the open and close of this lamp voluntarily by the power of extraneous light especially.
The utility model LED street lamp arranges radiating subassembly at the upper surface of housing 1, takes full advantage of the principle that hot-air makes progress, and adopts the air duct type design, and air return increases radiating effect.As improvement, each parts such as housing 1 grade adopt light-weight design, alleviate as far as possible the deadweight of product and the weight of whole lamp.
1. LED street lamp, comprise housing (1), cloche (2), coupling assembling and light fixture, described light fixture is positioned at the die cavity of housing (1) and cloche (2) formation, and it is characterized in that: described housing (1) upper surface is provided with radiating subassembly.
2. a kind of LED street lamp according to claim 1, it is characterized in that: described radiating subassembly comprises the spaced multi-disc fin (1.1) that is arranged on housing (1) upper surface.
3. a kind of LED street lamp according to claim 1, it is characterized in that: described coupling assembling comprises installation sleeve (3) and lock screw (3.1), installation sleeve (3) one ends are connected with housing (1), and lock screw (3.1) is arranged on above installation sleeve (3).
4. a kind of LED street lamp according to claim 1, it is characterized in that: described light fixture comprises light source shelf, light source cover and light source.
5. a kind of LED street lamp according to claim 4, it is characterized in that: described light source is the LED lamp.
6. a kind of LED street lamp according to claim 5, is characterized in that: described LED lamp connection one photosensitive switch (4).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2013202794868U CN203273546U (en)||2013-05-08||2013-05-08||LED streetlamp|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2013202794868U CN203273546U (en)||2013-05-08||2013-05-08||LED streetlamp|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN203273546U true CN203273546U (en)||2013-11-06|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN2013202794868U Expired - Fee Related CN203273546U (en)||2013-05-08||2013-05-08||LED streetlamp|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN203273546U (en)|
- 2013-05-08 CN CN2013202794868U patent/CN203273546U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN201072111Y (en)||Vertical type LED lamp with air convection warehouse|
|CN101118052A (en)||LED lamp heat radiation method applying cross-ventilation warehouse|
|CN202327912U (en)||Light distribution type light emitting diode (LED) street lamp|
|CN201314520Y (en)||Polygonal LED lamp bulb applicable to energy-saving modification of Chinese style lamps|
|CN201593732U (en)||High-power LED street lamp|
|CN201916804U (en)||LED streetlamp with complete heat dissipation structure|
|CN201547602U (en)||LED road lamp|
|CN203273546U (en)||LED streetlamp|
|CN203703774U (en)||Combined type LED (Light Emitting Diode) road lamp|
|CN203223883U (en)||Led street lamp|
|CN206347451U (en)||A kind of efficient energy-saving LED road lamp|
|CN201916810U (en)||Integrated luminous light emitting diode (LED) street lamp|
|CN202532288U (en)||Light emitting diode (LED) light source G4 lamp|
|CN201739990U (en)||Side heat dissipation structure of LED streetlight|
|CN201072112Y (en)||Horizontal type LED lamp with air convection warehouse|
|CN201652078U (en)||Energy-saving LED street lamp|
|CN201119052Y (en)||A LED power and current constant source integrated circuit board|
|CN201302073Y (en)||Straight rod type LED multipoint directional lighting street lamp|
|CN203273527U (en)||LED street lamp|
|CN201014395Y (en)||LED road lamp cap|
|CN203099654U (en)||Solar energy outdoor lighting integrated lamp with excellent heat dissipating performance|
|CN206347433U (en)||A kind of intelligent LED outdoor lighting lamp|
|CN202402987U (en)||Durable LED (light-emitting diode) lamp|
|CN203176929U (en)||Module street lamp|
|CN205299314U (en)||Superconducting heat pipe heat dissipation's LED car light|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|C17||Cessation of patent right|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20131106
Termination date: 20140508