CN203215889U - Intelligent energy-saving air energy device - Google PatentsIntelligent energy-saving air energy device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN203215889U CN203215889U CN2013201335215U CN201320133521U CN203215889U CN 203215889 U CN203215889 U CN 203215889U CN 2013201335215 U CN2013201335215 U CN 2013201335215U CN 201320133521 U CN201320133521 U CN 201320133521U CN 203215889 U CN203215889 U CN 203215889U
- Prior art keywords
- temperature sensor
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000004378 air conditioning Methods 0.000 claims description 16
- 239000011701 zinc Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 229910052725 zinc Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 abstract description 11
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 11
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000004078 waterproofing Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 description 9
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000018109 developmental process Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000003507 refrigerant Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000009833 condensation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000005494 condensation Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001704 evaporation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010063493 Premature ageing Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004020 conductor Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002950 deficient Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002147 killing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005259 measurement Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000704 physical effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02B—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO BUILDINGS, e.g. HOUSING, HOUSE APPLIANCES OR RELATED END-USER APPLICATIONS
- Y02B30/00—Energy efficient heating, ventilation or air conditioning [HVAC]
- Y02B30/70—Efficient control or regulation technologies, e.g. for control of refrigerant flow, motor or heating
The utility model provides an intelligent temperature control device. The device comprises a front wall, a rear wall, two lateral walls and an internal device part, wherein an air door is arranged between the front wall and the rear wall; the internal device part comprises an outer fan, an outer temperature sensor, a condenser, an inner fan, an inner temperature sensor, a controller, an evaporator temperature sensor and an evaporator; the outer temperature sensor, the inner temperature sensor and the evaporator temperature sensor are respectively and electrically connected with the controller; the evaporator temperature sensor props against the evaporator; the condenser and the evaporator are connected through a connecting pipeline. The intelligent energy-saving air energy device can be switched to a fresh air mode, a heat exchange mode, a heating mode or a refrigerating mode properly according to parameters such as the temperature difference inside and outside the device, and the air quality, is high in heat exchange efficiency, is low-carbon, has the environment-friendly effect, can be used for saving electricity and energy, has a good dust and water proofing effect, and can be widely applied to the industries of communication, electric power, environment protection and the like.
The utility model relates to the cabinet air conditioner field, and referring in particular to a kind of intelligent power saving air that can be used for rack can device.
Along with the fast development of the communication technology, 3G, 4G technology or be about to comprehensively be used, 21st century is the world of cloud computing, Internet of Things, and radio communication just these information application technologies rely and exist and the precondition of development.Meanwhile; the server of data processing centre; network communication equipment in the transfer of data is to rack; the requirement of frame is also more and more higher; in order to save machine room; cabinet space; the density of its internal unit is more and more higher; server presents miniaturization; integrated development trend; integrated level is more and more higher; volume is also more and more littler; but; electronic device; the power density of equipment is but in continuous increase; electrical equipment effect owing to electric current when working can be generated heat usually; and high heat is the killer of electronic product, too high service life and the reliability that can influence electrical equipment again of temperature, and can make the seal premature aging; or the reduction insulation values, make the resistance of a part of conductor become big; the heating so burn.Usually electrical equipment all can be indicated maximum operation (service) temperature, perhaps the different performance of different temperatures correspondence.The use of number electronic unit is based on 30 ℃ of normal environment temperatures, and studies show that: 10 ℃ of the every risings of temperature, will reduce by half the service life of electronic product than expection.Under this condition, the refrigeration system in machine room, the rack is being born increasing test.So design one cover can system timely, stable, energy-saving and environmental protection come to the machine room cooling, is an instant thing.
From the heat radiation situation of present degree cabinet air conditioner, adopt the mode of common air-conditioning.The common air-conditioning device is from the use occasion branch: family expenses, commercialization, from refrigerant minute air cooling, water-cooled, air-cooled etc., its service object mainly is the people, satisfying the requirement of different personnel's his-and-hers watches skin sense comfort levels designs and develops, requirement is no more than 40 ℃, the local use preferably of outdoor ventilation condition in the air ambient temperature, to make things convenient for the heat exchange of heat exchanger.But the condenser of these air-conditioners separates with interior machine usually, causes its volume too huge, and extremely inconvenience is installed, and key is not to be suitable for complicated natural environment.The 2nd, adopt the form of traditional cabinet air conditioner.Traditional cabinet air conditioner is through domestic several years development, the technical staff of domestic-developed outdoor cabinet is to shell structure on the basis of normal domestic use air-conditioning, internal mechanism is simply recombinated, because to heat enginnering and hydrodynamics, the service requirement of aerodynamics and communication equipment all is short in understanding, cause outdoor cabinet to cooperate with heat exchanger and cabinet air conditioner and unsuccessful, and often there is not telecommunication, control, new wind permutation function, rear crew and ignorant fault appearred but in base station, the place ahead (equipment) etc., and the crew can't in time regulate or carry out parameter realization remote dynamic monitoring to air-conditioner, cause personnel's execute-in-place that must arrive in the very nick of time, very trouble.
After entering Chinese market, cabinet air conditioner mainly is used in as large industry equipment industries such as lathes, and the communications industry lacks the experience of large-scale practical application, and energy consumption is higher, and this also is one of present cabinet air conditioner reason of being difficult to apply on a large scale.Moreover, when practical application, when if outdoor environment temperature is lower than design temperature, the natural cooling source of sharp have more than is needed open air again, and this form that must adopt the operation compressor to freeze, so both wasted the energy, a large amount of refrigerants in the extraneous natural environment are unfortunate again less than utilization really.When communication cabinet needs refrigeration radiating, in the above various schemes, all exist various defectives, and inadvisable.
The base station often is distributed in all corners of the country, mound, high Yuanping City, and current conditions can't its operational factor of remotely changing, and air-conditioning is in case start, and it causes the replacing of air-conditioner frequency, maintaining with circular flow incessantly; Air-conditioning is stopped transport, stop work in the base station, equipment catches fire takes place at any time, and knows just afterwards that often operational support and safety management work are extremely passive.
The utility model content
In order to solve the problem that existing cabinet air conditioner is difficult to be applicable to industry environment such as communication, electric power, environmental protection, the utility model proposes a kind of intelligent power saving air energy device, can be assemblied on the rack, according to the inside and outside temperature difference of device, the heat exchange efficiency height, low-carbon environment-friendly, electricity saving and energy saving, dustproof, good water-proof effect can be widely used in industries such as communication, electric power, environmental protection.
The technical scheme that the utility model adopts is: a kind of intelligent temperature control device, comprise antetheca, rear wall, two sidewalls and device inner part, be provided with air door between described antetheca and the rear wall, described device inner part comprises outer blower fan, external temperature sensor, condenser, inner blower, internal temperature sensor, controller 12, evaporator temperature sensor and evaporimeter, described outer blower fan, external temperature sensor is fixed on the antetheca, described inner blower, internal temperature sensor and controller 12 are fixed on the rear wall, described external temperature sensor, internal temperature sensor and evaporator temperature sensor are electrically connected with controller 12 respectively, evaporator temperature sensor and evaporimeter butt connect by connecting pipe between described condenser and the evaporimeter.
The utility model has been considered various abominable outdoor environments, and when temperature and design temperature, the active refrigeration system will move automatically in natural temperature is higher than device, makes that temperature returns to a reasonable range in the device.And when natural temperature was lower than design temperature, heat exchange and air that system will enable the intelligent fresh air technology automatically or adopt heat-exchange system to carry out internal and external temperature were filtered newly, greatly the service life of conservation of power and prolongation equipment.
As preferably, described condenser comprises switch condenser and the air-conditioning condenser of parallel placement, described evaporimeter comprises switch evaporimeter and the A/C evaporator of parallel placement, the upper end of described switch condenser is connected with the switch upper end of evaporator by connecting pipe, the upper end of described air-conditioning condenser is connected with the upper end of A/C evaporator by connecting pipe, the lower end of switch condenser is connected kinetic pump by connecting pipe respectively with the lower end of switch evaporimeter, the lower end of air-conditioning condenser is connected compressor by connecting pipe respectively with the lower end of A/C evaporator, described kinetic pump, compressor is electrically connected with controller respectively.Air-conditioning and switch two cover heat exchange systems be arranged in parallel, and heat transfer medium is by this two cover systems circulation, complete refrigeration, heating, heat exchange.
As preferably, described antetheca and rear wall are shutter, and the surface of described antetheca and rear wall is bonded with zinc coat.Shutter is conducive to ventilate, and galvanized sheet can anti-corrosion.
As preferably, described outer blower fan is provided with airstrainer, and described airstrainer and outer blower fan are for removably connecting.The air filtration net filtration enters the air of outer blower fan.
As preferably, described controller 12 is provided with alarm module.In the controller 12 alarm module is set, but when breaking down situation Realtime Alerts.
As preferably, described controller 12 is provided with the GPRS module.The GPRS module is set in the controller 12, realize functions such as remote monitoring and parameter setting, base station automatic failure alarm, GPRS communication, make operating personnel and attendant's labour intensity and reducing greatly, unpredictalbe operational management and security risk before can reducing greatly simultaneously become management initiatively from passive management.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: can switch to new wind, heat exchange, heating or refrigeration mode according to parameters such as the temperature difference inside and outside the device and air qualities in good time, the heat exchange efficiency height, low-carbon environment-friendly, electricity saving and energy saving, dustproof, good water-proof effect can be widely used in industries such as communication, electric power, environmental protection.
Description of drawings
Fig. 1 is a kind of internal structure schematic diagram of the present utility model.
Among the figure, 1-kinetic pump, 2-external temperature sensor, the 3-airstrainer, the outer blower fan of 4-, 5-inner blower, 6-switch condenser, 7-air-conditioning condenser, 8-internal temperature sensor, the 9-connecting pipe, 10-antetheca, 11-rear wall, 12-controller 12,13-evaporator temperature sensor, 14-air door, the 15-A/C evaporator, 16-switch evaporimeter, 17-compressor.
The specific embodiment
The utility model is described in further detail below in conjunction with drawings and Examples.
As shown in Figure 1, a kind of intelligent temperature control device comprises antetheca, rear wall, two sidewalls and installs inner part that antetheca 10 and rear wall 11 are the galvanized sheet of shutter, and the air door 14 that intercepts two spaces is housed between antetheca 10 and the rear wall 11.The device inner part comprises outer blower fan 4, external temperature sensor 2, switch condenser 6, air-conditioning condenser 7, inner blower 5, internal temperature sensor 8, controller 12, evaporator temperature sensor 13, A/C evaporator 15 and switch evaporimeter 16, wherein outer blower fan 4, external temperature sensor 2 are fixedly mounted on the inboard of antetheca, inner blower 5, internal temperature sensor 8 and controller 12 are fixedly mounted on the rear wall, and external temperature sensor 2, internal temperature sensor 8 and evaporator temperature sensor 13 are connected by electric wire with controller 12 respectively; The upper end of switch condenser 6 is connected with the upper end of switch evaporimeter 16 by connecting pipe 9, the upper end of air-conditioning condenser 7 is connected with the upper end of A/C evaporator 15 by connecting pipe 9, the lower end of the lower end of switch condenser 6 and switch evaporimeter 16 is connected kinetic pump 1 by connecting pipe 9 respectively, the lower end of the lower end of air-conditioning condenser 7 and A/C evaporator 15 is connected compressor 17 by connecting pipe 9 respectively, and evaporator temperature sensor 13 and A/C evaporator 15, switch evaporimeter 16 be butt respectively.On the outer blower fan 4 airstrainer 3 is housed, airstrainer and outer blower fan 4 are connected by screw.
The master chip of controller 12 adopts the microprocessor of 16 low-power consumption, has that detected parameters is many, a fast operation, characteristics that accuracy is high, and energy savings effectively.Be provided with alarm module and GPRS module in the controller 12.
The utility model can be assemblied on the rack, and built-in three temperature sensors are respectively applied to temperature, the temperature of cabinet external environment and the temperature of evaporimeter in the measurement mechanism.System is after the operation that powers on, and controller 12 can comprehensively contrast facing to the temperature that three temperature sensor collections are come, and compares with preset value, carries out the switching of temperature control, new wind, heating, air conditioner refrigerating and regulates.
If the temperature of external environment is higher than the temperature in the cabinet, compressor refrigeration system will start so.Compressor is the power of compressor assembly when running refrigerating, cold-producing medium enters in the condenser become the gas of HTHP through the compression of compressor after, heat release becomes the liquid refrigerant of high pressure low temperature in condenser, after becoming the low-pressure low-temperature state after the throttling arrangement throttling, enter in the evaporimeter, refrigeration machine absorbs heat and becomes gaseous medium and absorbed to finish the circulation of compressor cooling by compressor again in evaporimeter, so repeatedly.Condenser and evaporimeter to strengthen cross-ventilation, are strengthened the heat exchange effect by separately circulating fan.Wherein the heat exchange of condenser and air is carried out outside switch board, and the heat exchange of evaporimeter and air then circulates in airtight switch board and carries out.
If the temperature of external environment is lower than the temperature in the cabinet, this moment, heat-exchange system will start.In VMC, because the physical effect of medium, when temperature is hanged down cabinet outside, the medium condensation liquefy of will dispelling the heat, effect by gravity flow into the kinetic pump porch, by kinetic pump liquid medium is delivered to evaporation channel in the cabinet again, because the temperature in the cabinet is higher, satisfy the evaporating temperature of medium fully, so medium will absorb the heat in the cabinet, medium absorbs and enters condensation channel again after heat becomes gas, carries out repeatedly according to this, reaches the cooling-down effect in the cabinet.Condenser and evaporimeter to strengthen cross-ventilation, are strengthened the heat exchange effect by separately circulating fan.Wherein the heat exchange of condenser and air is carried out outside switch board, and the heat exchange of evaporimeter and air then circulates in airtight switch board and carries out.In sum, after heat-exchange system starts operation, kinetic pump produces motive force, making efficiently, cold-producing medium enters in the parallel flow condenser, because ambient temperature is low, this medium can immediately form liquid form, then in the evaporimeter in the inlet chamber, because the indoor temperature height, this medium absorbs heat at once and becomes gaseous material and suck to finish a kind of refrigeration cycle by kinetic pump again.Just need not compressor operating during heat exchanger work, can reduce energy consumption.
The fan of system sucks hot gas in cabinet, become cold gas behind the distinguished and admirable process evaporator fin and get rid of from the air channel, to reach the effect of lowering the temperature in the cabinet.And following blower fan sucks the gas the environment outside cabinet, and the gas that becomes heat behind the distinguished and admirable process condenser fin is discharged from the air channel.So form with heat from indoor to outdoor transfer.
When the temperature outside the cabinet was higher than temperature in the cabinet, control system will be closed kinetic pump, and the passage of medium will block from kinetic pump, so do not needed to worry medium the problem of dispelling the heat because the outer temperature of cabinet is higher than in-cabinet temperature in cabinet.When the temperature outside the cabinet was higher than temperature in the device, controller 12 will cut out kinetic pump, and the passage of medium will block from kinetic pump, avoided medium thus because the outer temperature of cabinet is higher than in the device temperature and dispels the heat in device.
Alarm module in the controller 12 has the interior high temperature alarm of device, evaporimeter to freeze multinomial warning functions such as warning, system low-voltage, alarm for high voltage, over-voltage and over-current warning.After warning takes place, controller 12 can send to the warning error sign indicating number in attendant's the communication apparatus by GPRS, allow the attendant obtain the operation conditions of new wind, heat exchange, heating, refrigeration intelligent temperature control system timely, make to safeguard in time, can generation systems do not break down and attendant's ignorant this situation for a long time.
Above embodiment only is explanation technological thought of the present utility model; can not limit protection domain of the present utility model with this; every according to the technological thought that the utility model proposes, as to do on the technical scheme basis any change all falls within the protection domain of the present utility model.
1. an intelligent power saving air can device, comprise antetheca, rear wall, two sidewalls and device inner part, it is characterized in that: be provided with air door between described antetheca and the rear wall, described device inner part comprises outer blower fan, external temperature sensor, condenser, inner blower, internal temperature sensor, controller, evaporator temperature sensor and evaporimeter, described outer blower fan, external temperature sensor is fixed on the antetheca, described inner blower, internal temperature sensor and controller are fixed on the rear wall, described external temperature sensor, internal temperature sensor and evaporator temperature sensor are electrically connected with controller respectively, evaporator temperature sensor and evaporimeter butt connect by connecting pipe between described condenser and the evaporimeter.
2. intelligent power saving air according to claim 1 can device, it is characterized in that: described condenser comprises switch condenser and the air-conditioning condenser of parallel placement, described evaporimeter comprises switch evaporimeter and the A/C evaporator of parallel placement, the upper end of described switch condenser is connected with the switch upper end of evaporator by connecting pipe, the upper end of described air-conditioning condenser is connected with the upper end of A/C evaporator by connecting pipe, the lower end of switch condenser is connected kinetic pump by connecting pipe respectively with the lower end of switch evaporimeter, the lower end of air-conditioning condenser is connected compressor by connecting pipe respectively with the lower end of A/C evaporator, described kinetic pump, compressor is electrically connected with controller respectively.
3. intelligent power saving air according to claim 1 can device, and it is characterized in that: described antetheca and rear wall are shutter, and the surface of described antetheca and rear wall is bonded with zinc coat.
4. intelligent power saving air according to claim 1 can device, and it is characterized in that: described outer blower fan is provided with airstrainer, and described airstrainer and outer blower fan are for removably connecting.
5. intelligent power saving air according to claim 1 can device, and it is characterized in that: described controller (12) is provided with alarm module.
6. the intelligent power saving air can device according to claim 1 or 5, and it is characterized in that: described controller (12) is provided with the GPRS module.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2013201335215U CN203215889U (en)||2013-03-22||2013-03-22||Intelligent energy-saving air energy device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN2013201335215U CN203215889U (en)||2013-03-22||2013-03-22||Intelligent energy-saving air energy device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN203215889U true CN203215889U (en)||2013-09-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN2013201335215U Expired - Fee Related CN203215889U (en)||2013-03-22||2013-03-22||Intelligent energy-saving air energy device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN203215889U (en)|
- 2013-03-22 CN CN2013201335215U patent/CN203215889U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN103153032B (en)||Integrated temperature control balance rack|
|CN105737298A (en)||Energy-saving cooling system for computer room|
|CN103499137A (en)||Method, device and system for controlling refrigeration of computer room|
|CN102967019A (en)||Direct evaporation integral heat pipe exchanger|
|CN102878616B (en)||High-heat-density inter-column cooling air-conditioning unit and applying method thereof|
|CN204026888U (en)||Free convection heat pipe unit cooling system|
|CN202066135U (en)||Heat pipe type communications equipment room energy-saving air conditioning unit|
|CN203219676U (en)||Integrated temperature control balance cabinet|
|CN203747269U (en)||Ventilating and dehumidifying system for control cabinet|
|CN203934197U (en)||A kind of outdoor communication cabinet that heat abstractor is housed|
|CN102954548A (en)||Direct evaporation split type heat pipe heat-exchanger|
|CN102878649A (en)||Intelligent ventilated energy-saving system for base station|
|CN203501317U (en)||Intelligent base station integral air-conditioning energy-saving device|
|CN102563791A (en)||Solar air-refreshing and energy-saving air-conditioner all-in-one machine and control method thereof|
|CN104080319A (en)||Fire prevention and heat dissipation outdoor communication cabinet|
|CN202917608U (en)||Intelligent thermostatic battery maintenance cabinet for base station|
|CN203215889U (en)||Intelligent energy-saving air energy device|
|CN203215923U (en)||Intelligent temperature control device|
|CN201973820U (en)||Heat pipe energy-saving air conditioning unit controlled through outdoor air wet bulb temperature|
|CN202055582U (en)||Intelligentized energy-saving communication machine room|
|CN204534940U (en)||Mobile communication base station intelligent constant-temperature system|
|CN203934262U (en)||A kind of outdoor communication cabinet of the heat radiation of preventing fires|
|CN203934261U (en)||A kind of outdoor communication cabinet that heat removal apparatus is housed|
|CN203687247U (en)||Partitioned temperature-controlled air-conditioner system|
|CN204717923U (en)||For the thermostat of Cabinet|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20130925
Termination date: 20180322
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|