CN203024136U - Spectrum online thermodetector - Google PatentsSpectrum online thermodetector Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN203024136U CN203024136U CN 201220738630 CN201220738630U CN203024136U CN 203024136 U CN203024136 U CN 203024136U CN 201220738630 CN201220738630 CN 201220738630 CN 201220738630 U CN201220738630 U CN 201220738630U CN 203024136 U CN203024136 U CN 203024136U
- Prior art keywords
- infrared spectrum
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000001228 spectrum Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 16
- 238000002329 infrared spectrum Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 239000011521 glasses Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 239000000523 sample Substances 0.000 claims description 30
- 238000010926 purge Methods 0.000 claims description 23
- 239000010425 asbestos Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 229910052895 riebeckite Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 210000003660 Reticulum Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 238000009529 body temperature measurement Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000004939 coking Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000001138 Tears Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000009825 accumulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000019504 cigarettes Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000009841 combustion method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004069 differentiation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003344 environmental pollutant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003500 flue dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003546 flue gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005457 optimization Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004806 packaging method and process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004861 thermometry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a spectrum online thermodetector which comprises a purging sleeve, a tail sleeve and a far infrared spectrum probe, wherein the purging sleeve can extend into an opening in the side wall of a boiler and is fixedly connected with the opening; the front end of the tail sleeve is fixedly connected with the purging sleeve; the far infrared spectrum probe is fixed in the tail sleeve; a glass plate is fixed in an opening at the front part of the tail sleeve; a view window is formed in the upper part of a bottom plate of the tail sleeve; and the far infrared spectrum probe is fixed below the view window. According to the utility model, since a glass plate is fixed at the front end of the tail sleeve, the tail sleeve is separated from the purging sleeve in a sealed manner, the dust is effectively prevented from entering the tail sleeve, and the working conditions of the far infrared spectrum probe are effectively guaranteed; and meanwhile, by arranging a positioning cylinder for positioning the far infrared spectrum probe in the tail sleeve, the mounting precision is guaranteed, and the convenience in use is improved.
The utility model relates to burner hearth thermometry field, particularly relates to a kind of spectrum on line temperature measurer.
The power plant boiler burning optimization is the key point that thermal power plant is safe, energy-conservation and reduce discharging.Do not have for a long time reliably a kind of and measure accurately the means of fire box temperature (field), making Optimizing Combustion lose the foundation of direct monitoring and differentiation.The importance that fire box temperature (field) is measured shows as: prevent too high superheater coking and the overtemperature of tube wall of causing of furnace exit temperature; When preventing from starting, outlet temperature raises too fast and burns out and is in the reheater tube (dry combustion method) of crossing without vapor stream; Correct burning unbalanced, the deviation of in time finding and correcting both sides cigarette temperature, steam temperature prevents that flue gas is amesiality and causes that this side wall weares and teares, coking; The deflection that prevents from burning causes the serious deviation in steam water-level both sides, and major accident occurs; Prevent hot-spot and flow slag; Optimize coal-air ratio, excess air coefficient is reduced in zone of reasonableness, improve efficiency of combustion; Prevent partial flame overheated, reduce NOX and generate, reduce pollutant emission.
The tradition temperature measuring device for hearth is mainly telescopic thermometer, and the shortcoming that this class technology exists is: it is very long that probe gos deep into burner hearth, heavy, yielding bite, and fault rate is high.In addition, probe is limited by heatproof, and it allows the serviceability temperature scope and acts on very limited.
Domestic extensive employing infrared high-temperature measurement instrument is to thermometric in furnace chamber at present, existing temperature measurer is generally by Multi-stage sleeve, probe to be fixedly installed, and then the body of heater upper shed is fixedly installed on opening part with it, but, after using a period of time, flue dust in furnace chamber can stop up the opening part of sleeve pipe, this just causes test result mistake to occur, opening part is blocked but present temperature measurer can only be test result could find when apparent error occurring the time, in this just causes for a long time, monitoring is inaccurate, is easy to occur security incident.
And in prior art, the link area of section because of the infrared high-temperature measurement instrument is excessive, needs the blowing out perforate then with the setting that just can be fixed after the heating tube bending, and this just causes producing is ended and the installation cost increase.
Summary of the invention
The purpose of this utility model is for the technological deficiency that exists in prior art, and a kind of spectrum on line temperature measurer is provided.
For realizing that the technical scheme that the purpose of this utility model adopts is:
A kind of spectrum on line temperature measurer, comprise the purging sleeve that can stretch in the boiler side walls opening and be fixedly connected with it, the afterbody sleeve that front end is fixedly connected with the purging sleeve, be fixedly installed on the far-infrared spectrum probe of described afterbody sleeve inner, wherein, described afterbody sleeve open front place is fixedly installed glass plate; Described afterbody cover tube end plate top is formed with viewing window, and described far-infrared spectrum probe is fixedly installed on below viewing window.
Described afterbody barrel forward end opening inboard is formed with internal projecting ring, simultaneously be formed with screw thread in described internal projecting ring front side, the eyeglass lock ring that coordinates with described afterbody barrel forward end open-top screw thread with described glass plate clamping position between internal projecting ring and eyeglass lock ring.
The inboard positioning tube that inwardly is formed with highlightedly to locate the far-infrared spectrum probe of the base plate of described afterbody sleeve.
Described purging sleeve adopts collapsible snap close to be fixedly connected with the afterbody sleeve.
Be provided with the asbestos insulation pad between described purging sleeve and afterbody sleeve contact-making surface.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are:
The utility model is by being fixedly installed glass plate in the afterbody barrel forward end, afterbody sleeve and purging sleeve seal are separated, effectively avoid dust to enter in the afterbody sleeve, effectively guarantee the operating mode of far-infrared spectrum probe, arrange in the afterbody sleeve simultaneously in order to locate the positioning tube of far-infrared spectrum probe, guarantee installation accuracy, improved ease of use.
As preferred version, anterior purging sleeve design is that front end is long and narrow square-section, makes it satisfy the operating mode demand that is arranged between two heating tubes, avoids the transformation to heating tube, can not shut down the installation of carrying out the spectrum on line temperature measurer, improves ease of use.
Description of drawings
Figure 1 shows that the internal structure schematic diagram of spectrum on line temperature measurer of the present utility model;
Figure 2 shows that the packaging structural representation of spectrum on line temperature measurer of the present utility model.
The specific embodiment
Below in conjunction with the drawings and specific embodiments, the utility model is described in further detail.Should be appreciated that specific embodiment described herein only in order to explaining the utility model, and be not used in restriction the utility model.
As illustrated in fig. 1 and 2, spectrum on line temperature measurer of the present utility model comprises the purging sleeve 1 that can stretch in the boiler side walls opening and be fixedly connected with it, the afterbody sleeve 2 that front end is fixedly connected with the purging sleeve, and far-infrared spectrum probe 3.Described afterbody sleeve be the front opening rear end by base plate seal columnar structured, described afterbody cover tube end plate top is formed with viewing window 24, can directly check by viewing window the situation that purges the barrel forward end opening part, in time finds stopping state.Described far-infrared spectrum probe 3 be fixedly installed on the viewing window below and with purge sleeve keep before and after corresponding settings to pass through purging sleeve front openings temperature measurement on-line.Wherein, described afterbody sleeve 2 open front places are fixedly installed glass plate 4; Specifically, described afterbody barrel forward end opening inboard is formed with internal projecting ring 21, simultaneously be formed with screw thread in described internal projecting ring 21 front sides, and the eyeglass lock ring 22 of described screw thread coupling with described glass plate clamping position between internal projecting ring 21 and eyeglass lock ring 22, in the afterbody barrel forward end, glass plate is set and blocks dust and enter the rear portion, improve the operating mode of far-infrared spectrum probe.
described far-infrared spectrum probe 3 is fixed in containment vessel, described containment vessel comprises that the base plate center is formed with the tubbiness probe protecgulum 31 of through hole, the 3 tubbiness probe bonnets 33 that hold wherein of far-infrared spectrum can being popped one's head in, the branch sleeve 32 and the eyeglass 34 that can be respectively be fixedly connected with probe protecgulum 31 and the bonnet 33 of popping one's head in, wherein, described branch sleeve 32 rear end internal faces are formed with the internal thread with far-infrared spectrum probe 3 couplings, described far-infrared spectrum probe front end is fixedly connected with the rear end of branch sleeve, the probe protecgulum is set in branch sleeve 32 front ends and with the eyeglass clamping wherein, described probe bonnet 33 is set in branch sleeve 32 rear portions and far-infrared spectrum probe 3 is held wherein.For ease of the location of far-infrared spectrum probe, the inboard positioning tube 22 that inwardly is formed with highlightedly to locate the far-infrared spectrum probe of the base plate of described afterbody sleeve.The containment vessel that is inclusive with the far-infrared spectrum probe is embedded the location and installation that can realize the far-infrared spectrum probe in positioning tube; the axial location of then by the cable locking device 5 that is arranged on afterbody sleeve plate outer side, far-infrared spectrum being popped one's head in; can effectively guarantee the accuracy of installation site, satisfy the required precision of narrow orifice.
Specifically, it is long and narrow square that the front end of described purging sleeve 1 is, and the rear end is progressively outwards heaved from postmedian and transitted to circular cross-section, adopts slot to arrange and can effectively improve its usability, avoids opening to cause unnecessary change to boiler.Simultaneously, because the far-infrared spectrum probe is fixedly installed on the inner lower of afterbody sleeve, for increasing the light amount of incident, avoid opening to be stopped up easily, the bottom surface of the opening of described purging sleeve is downward-sloping to increase aperture area, improves the visual field at far-infrared spectrum probe place.Simultaneously angle helps to get rid of the greasy dirt that is deposited in spectrum on line temperature measurer inside, moisture content etc., solves the problem that the excessive maintenance of oil content in the Partial shrinkage air increases.
Also be fixedly installed in described purging sleeve rear end simultaneously and purge ring so that the purging effect to be provided.Described purging ring can and purge sleeve to glass plate and clean, and avoids dirt accumulation.
Preferably, for improving detachability, described purging sleeve adopts collapsible snap close to be fixedly connected with the afterbody sleeve.Described collapsible snap close is Quick connection part, belongs to the commercially available prod, uses to some extent in pipe fitting connects, and no longer launches to describe at this.Simultaneously, be provided with the asbestos insulation pad between the joint face of described purging sleeve and afterbody sleeve, be lined with effect by asbestos insulation and prevent that heat from transmitting backward along barrel, control the temperature of afterbody sleeve, guarantee the operating temperature of far-infrared spectrum probe.
The above is only preferred embodiment of the present utility model; should be noted that; for those skilled in the art; under the prerequisite that does not break away from the utility model principle; can also make some improvements and modifications, these improvements and modifications also should be considered as protection domain of the present utility model.
1. spectrum on line temperature measurer, it is characterized in that, comprise the purging sleeve that can stretch in the boiler side walls opening and be fixedly connected with it, the afterbody sleeve that front end is fixedly connected with the purging sleeve, be fixedly installed on the far-infrared spectrum probe of described afterbody sleeve inner, wherein, described afterbody sleeve open front place is fixedly installed glass plate; Described afterbody cover tube end plate top is formed with viewing window, and described far-infrared spectrum probe is fixedly installed on below viewing window.
2. spectrum on line temperature measurer as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that, described afterbody barrel forward end opening inboard is formed with internal projecting ring, simultaneously be formed with screw thread in described internal projecting ring front side, the eyeglass lock ring that coordinates with described afterbody barrel forward end open-top screw thread with described glass plate clamping position between internal projecting ring and eyeglass lock ring.
3. spectrum on line temperature measurer as claimed in claim 1 or 2, is characterized in that, the inboard positioning tube that inwardly is formed with highlightedly to locate the far-infrared spectrum probe of the base plate of described afterbody sleeve.
4. spectrum on line temperature measurer as claimed in claim 3, is characterized in that, described purging sleeve adopts collapsible snap close to be fixedly connected with the afterbody sleeve.
5. spectrum on line temperature measurer as claimed in claim 1, is characterized in that, is provided with the asbestos insulation pad between described purging sleeve and afterbody sleeve contact-making surface.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 201220738630 CN203024136U (en)||2012-12-27||2012-12-27||Spectrum online thermodetector|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 201220738630 CN203024136U (en)||2012-12-27||2012-12-27||Spectrum online thermodetector|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN203024136U true CN203024136U (en)||2013-06-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN 201220738630 Expired - Fee Related CN203024136U (en)||2012-12-27||2012-12-27||Spectrum online thermodetector|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN203024136U (en)|
- 2012-12-27 CN CN 201220738630 patent/CN203024136U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN104976614A (en)||Multifunctional integrated combustor|
|CN202853754U (en)||Boiler smoke gas temperature detector|
|CN102322960B (en)||Infrared temperature measuring device of coal-fired boiler|
|CN203024868U (en)||Spectral online temperature measuring instrument with visual function|
|CN205481110U (en)||Furnace temperature on -line monitoring system based on acoustic technique|
|CN203024136U (en)||Spectrum online thermodetector|
|CN101245912B (en)||Fuel oil/gas burner test stove|
|CN208620599U (en)||A kind of novel gas fuel oil mixing type air hot-blast stove|
|RU154647U1 (en)||Boiler installation|
|CN104132749A (en)||Device for measuring furnace hearth temperature through sound waves and measuring method|
|CN203024869U (en)||On-line spectral temperature detector easy to clean|
|CN103148476B (en)||A kind of flue gas recirculation steam generator system using high sodium potassium content fuel|
|CN204064511U (en)||Based on online flue gas temperature measuring equipment and the system of visible ray technology|
|CN203024135U (en)||Online spectrum temperature measuring instrument convenient to mount|
|CN205373889U (en)||Strike dusting formula infrared radiation thermometer|
|CN203605265U (en)||Automatic decoking type dynamic fume temperature instrument|
|CN208418682U (en)||A kind of waste heat boiler|
|CN208074927U (en)||Anti- High Temperature Hot-corrosion Behaviorof endangers monitoring device|
|CN206556242U (en)||Hot-water boiler|
|CN206430187U (en)||The air cooling equipment of uphole steam generator flame monitor|
|CN202853755U (en)||Boiler smoke gas temperature detector having display function|
|CN205066943U (en)||Hand -held type boiler flue gas thermoscope|
|CN205897098U (en)||Power boiler chamber negative pressure sampler|
|CN203719774U (en)||Hand-held thermodetector|
|CN205227276U (en)||Spectrum formula boiler anti -coking system|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20130626
Termination date: 20161227
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|