CN201278139Y - Electronic hand-writing positioning apparatus - Google PatentsElectronic hand-writing positioning apparatus Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN201278139Y CN201278139Y CNU2008202104791U CN200820210479U CN201278139Y CN 201278139 Y CN201278139 Y CN 201278139Y CN U2008202104791 U CNU2008202104791 U CN U2008202104791U CN 200820210479 U CN200820210479 U CN 200820210479U CN 201278139 Y CN201278139 Y CN 201278139Y
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 claims description 57
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 8
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims description 2
- 101700015180 PEN2A Proteins 0.000 description 14
- 101710042596 PSENEN Proteins 0.000 description 14
- 229920002981 polyvinylidene fluoride Polymers 0.000 description 5
- 239000002033 PVDF binder Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000881 depressing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241001391944 Commicarpus scandens Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000012467 final product Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000047 product Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004088 simulation Methods 0.000 description 1
An electronic handwriting locating device comprises a receiver and an electronic pen. The receiver comprises two inductors and a first transmission wafer. The electronic pen comprises a circuit unit, a trigger unit and a transmitting unit, the circuit unit is provided with a second transmission wafer which transmits a signal to the first transmission wafer in a wireless transmission mode and tells the inductors, the trigger unit moves inwards and can trigger the transmitting unit to start transmitting the signal, the transmitting unit is provided with a transmitting strut member and a transmitting member arranged on the surface of the transmitting strut member, and the transmitting member is provided with a receiving part and a transmitting part which outputs an output signal to the inductors in a radiation mode. The receiver can know the exact position of the electronic pen by analyzing the signals from the second transmission wafer and the transmitting part.
The utility model relates to a kind of locating device, particularly relates to the hand-written locating device of a kind of electronics.
Generally carry out business meetings, hold all kinds of lectures or class hour is said by school teacher in the classroom; in order to make audience under the platform can readily understand speaker's speech content; use the blank pen on the blank or use chalk on blackboard, to write emphasis through regular meeting; or draw relevant pattern, help the audience to understand the message that the tendency to develop of speaker institute reaches by this.
In addition, because popularizing of computer Related product, the speaker also can select to utilize projector equipment that the speech related content in computer or other mediums is projected on the cloth curtain under identical situation, or arrange in pairs or groups above-mentioned mode, the syllabus that allows the user can be clear that the speaker to plan, emphasis arrangement, or coml financial statement etc. and the relevant information of speech content.
But, after meeting or course come to an end or finish, even be when writing insufficient space, the relevent information that the speaker writes on blank or blackboard just must be eliminated, increase the space of being write other information by this, or being convenient to the next bit speaker uses, and the relevent information that makes meeting or course once be write on blank or blackboard in the middle of carrying out can't be stored efficiently, causes the inconvenience in the use.
The utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is can will write the hand-written locating device of electronics that information stores efficiently providing a kind of.
The hand-written locating device of the utility model electronics comprises: a receiver and an electronic pen.This receiver comprises that one first housing unit, is arranged at the inductor that first substrate, two in this first housing unit is arranged at this first substrate, and first transferring wafer that is arranged at this first substrate.This electronic pen comprises that one second housing unit, is arranged at circuit unit, a trigger element and the transmitting element in this second housing unit.This circuit unit has one second substrate, and one is arranged at this second substrate and sends a signal to this first transferring wafer and inform second transferring wafer of described inductor with Wireless transmission mode.This trigger element is to be arranged at this second substrate front end movably, and moves meeting to this second substrate and trigger this transmitting element proceed-to-send signal.This transmitting element has one and extends and around the transmission support member of this axis along an axis, and a transmission part that is arranged at this transmission support surface and is electrically connected with this second substrate.This transmission part has one in order to receiving the acceptance division from an input signal of this second substrate, and one exports a sending part that outputs signal to described inductor by the mode of radiation.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are: this receiver is by analyzing the definite position that can learn this electronic pen from the signal of this second transferring wafer and this sending part, and the mobile trajectory data with this electronic pen is sent to medium storage simultaneously, or being sent to a display media shows, preserve the information of writing on any object by this synchronously, to reach effect of the present utility model.
Description of drawings
Fig. 1 is a sectional perspective exploded view of the preferred embodiment of the hand-written locating device of the utility model electronics;
Fig. 2 is a three-dimensional combination figure of this preferred embodiment;
Fig. 3 is a partial bottom view of this preferred embodiment, illustrates that a nib, a control lever, trigger the bonding state and the relative position of a support member and a starting switch;
Fig. 4 is a partial side view of this preferred embodiment, and the structure of a transmitting element is described; And
Fig. 5 is the user mode synoptic diagram of this preferred embodiment.
Below in conjunction with drawings and Examples the utility model is elaborated:
Consult Fig. 1,2, the preferred embodiment of the hand-written locating device of the utility model electronics comprises a receiver 1 and an electronic pen 2.
This receiver 1 comprises that one first housing unit 11, is arranged at the inductor 13,13 ' that first substrates 12, two in this first housing unit 11 are arranged at this first substrate 12, and first transferring wafer 14 that is arranged at this first substrate 12.
This electronic pen 2 comprises one second housing unit 20, a circuit unit 21, a laser module 22, a laser button 23, two left and right press keys 24, two skip button 25, a trigger element 26 and a transmitting element 27.
This second housing unit 20 comprises that second housing 202, that one first housing 201 and of mutual butt joint combination has an opening 203 removably is covered in the battery cover 204 of this opening 203, and a front end shell 205 that is arranged at this first housing 201 and these second housing, 202 front ends.This front end shell 205 has the perforation 206 that majority is formed at the surface, so that the signal that this transmitting element 27 sends out can not reflect, reflect because of meeting or absorb and decay or change direction of transfer.
This circuit unit 21 is arranged in this second housing unit 20, and comprise one second substrate 210, one is electrically connected the positive pole 211 of this second substrate 210, one be electrically connected this second substrate 210 and with these positive pole 211 corresponding negative poles 212, one is electrically connected on this second substrate 210 and the transformer 213 of close this negative pole 212, one is electrically connected the starting switch 214 of this substrate 210 and contiguous this trigger element 26, one is electrically connected on the angle switch 215 on this second substrate 210, one be electrically connected on this second substrate 210 and with these laser button 23 corresponding laser contact switches 216, two be electrically connected on this second substrate 210 and with described left and right press key 24 corresponding left and right sides contact-making switches 217, two be electrically connected on this second substrate 210 and with the described button 25 corresponding contact-making switches 218 that skip that skip, one is arranged at the display lamp 219 on this second substrate 210, and second transferring wafer 219 ' that is arranged on this second substrate 210.
The user can be positioned over 212 at this positive pole 211 and this negative pole with two batteries 300 in regular turn from the opening 203 of this second housing 202, with the power source as present embodiment.At this moment, this transformer 213 can will become the required voltage of present embodiment from the voltage transitions of described battery 300.This starting switch 214 has a teat 214 ' that extends to this trigger element 26 from the surface, this teat 214 ' is pressed into this starting switch 214 can starts this starting switch 214.In addition, when the angle theta of this substrate 210 and level is in an angular range (for example 30 °～70 °), this angle switch 215 can start, and desires to hold pen in order to the detecting user and prepares the state write.
And the user depresses this laser button 23 can start these laser contact switches 216, and use when making this laser module 22 send a laser beam (figure does not show) for speech or explanation.In addition, can open described left and right sides contact-making switch 217 after depressing described left and right press key 24, because described left and right sides contact-making switch 217 is right and left key designs of simulation slide-mouse, therefore depress the towing that can carry out figure behind the described left and right press key 24, or function such as open function menu.And can open the described contact-making switch 218 that skips after depressing the described button 25 that skips, with the last nextpage handoff functionality of execution bulletin, or the elevating function of electronic screen.
This display lamp 219 can be shinny when this transmitting element 27 sends signals, allows the clearly transmission state of judgment data of user by this.This display lamp 219 is a light emitting diode (LED, light emitted diode) in the present embodiment.And described left and right press key 24 is to use the material of light-permeable, and the light that this display lamp 219 is sent can see through described left and right press key 24 so that the user observes.
This trigger element 26 comprises that a triggering support member 261, that is arranged at these second substrate, 210 front ends movably is arranged at the control lever 262 of these triggering support member 261 front ends, and a nib 263 that is arranged at these control lever 262 front ends.This triggering support member 261 has a hook part 264 that extends forward from the surface.This control lever 262 has slots 265 that engage mutually with this hook part 264.
When the user should nib 263 and for example be that objects such as blank or Projection Display curtain (figure does not show) are when contacting, shown in Fig. 1,3, this nib 263 can promote this control lever 262 because be under pressure simultaneously and move to this second substrate 210 with this triggering support member 261, and this teat 214 ' is pressed into this starting switch 214, and then start this starting switch 214.
It should be noted that, when the user picks up this electronic pen 2, the angle that these angle switch 215 meetings are write because of the user starts writing is opened earlier, make the energy supply control module in second substrate 210 begin to start the formation readiness, person to be used is with object such as electronic pen 2 aforesaid blanks of contact or Projection Display curtain and after triggering this starting switch 214, this transmitting element 27 just can begin to carry out the transmission of data signals.
As shown in Figure 1, 2, this transmitting element 27 comprises that one extends and around the transmission support member 271 of this axis along an axis, and one is arranged at the transmission part 272 that this transmissions support member 271 is surperficial and be electrically connected with this second substrate 210.This transmission support member 271 has a cylindrical preceding support portion 273, reaches one from the back support portion 274 of these preceding support portion 273 ends to these second substrate, 210 extensions.This transmission part 272 has one in order to receiving the acceptance division 275 from an input signal of this second substrate 210, and one exports the output signal sending part 276 of (figure does not show) by the mode of radiation.This sending part 276 is arranged at this 273 surfaces, preceding support portion, and this acceptance division 275 is arranged at this 274 surfaces, support portion, back.
In addition, as shown in Figure 4, be the side view of this transmitting element 27, this transmission part 272 is arranged at this transmission support member 271 surfaces.
It should be noted that this transmission part 272 is to be made by polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF, polyvinylidene difluoride) in the present embodiment.PVDF is a kind of very practical material for piezoelectric transducer, because it is easy to be cut or plastotype, and is not easy to break.In addition, PVDF is easy to produce binding with other materials or itself.
Shown in Fig. 1,5, under the situation that this starting switch 214 and this angle switch 215 all start, this second substrate 210 can transmit this input signal to this acceptance division 275, and sending these output signals for described inductor 13,13 ' induction by this sending part 276,1 of this receiver is by waiting inductor 13, the 13 ' signal of being received to calculate the position of this electronic pen 2 in the three-point fix mode.
Wherein, the principle of three-point fix is, this electronic pen 2 is except sending these output signals by this sending part 276, and (RF, RadioFrequency) transmission mode transmits a signal for this second transferring wafer 219 ' and less radio-frequency that simultaneously can be by 2.4GHz.Because the transfer rate of less radio-frequency transmission is fast than the ultrasonic signal that this sending part 276 is sent, therefore the radiofrequency signal that is sent out by this second transferring wafer 219 ' can be detected by this first transferring wafer 14 earlier, described then inductor 13,13 ' just can receive the ultrasonic signal that is sent by this sending part 276 respectively, therefore this inductor 13 and 13 ' receives that the time point of signal and the time point of first transferring wafer 14 radiofrequency signal of receiving can produce respectively the different mistimings, then can further calculate the distance of this inductor 13 and electronic pen 2 by the mistiming, and the distance of another inductor 13 ' and electronic pen 2, again because this inductor 13,13 ' is to be arranged in the same receiver 1 and both fixed distance and be known conditions, so, this inductor 13,13 ' and the phase mutual edge distance of 2 three of electronic pens can learn, and then form three-point fix and calculate the definite coordinate position at these electronic pen 2 present places.
In addition with reference to Fig. 5, described inductor 13,13 ' induction range approximately is 16 square centimeters, during actual the use, must determine the scope of writing earlier, as the scope of writing is as shown in the figure by anchor point 41,42,43,44 frames are limit out when regional, utilize the mode of aforementioned three-point fix, the user can click two anchor points 41 at diagonal angle earlier with electronic pen 2,43 (or anchor points 42,44) can determine a square or rectangular zone of writing automatically, if four anchor points 41,42,43,44 all click, then can determine by described anchor point 41,42,43,44 the linear rectangle that links to each other write the zone, thereafter, by this electronic pen 2 this one write write in the zone mobile, the anchor point 45 of electronic pen 2 will continue to go on record, and receiver 1 can be fixed in arbitrary position of writing the scope outside, only need make described inductor 13,13 ' gets final product towards the scope of writing.
In addition, the described left and right sides contact-making switch 217 of electronic pen 2, when the described contact-making switch 218 of skipping starts, this second substrate 210 also can produce another input signal and be responded to by this receiver 1, to carry out the default feature of above-mentioned described left and right sides contact-making switch 217, the described contact-making switch 218 that skips.
In sum, in the process that this electronic pen 2 moves in the scope of writing, as long as under the state that this starting switch 214 and this angle switch 215 all start, application by ultrasonic signal and less radio-frequency transmission signals, can calculate this electronic pen 2 formed track in whole mobile process in the three-point fix mode easily, and the data of corresponding this track are sent to storage coal body (figure a does not show) storage, or being sent to a display media (figure does not show) immediately shows, so can reach effect of the present utility model.
1. hand-written locating device of electronics is characterized in that comprising:
One receiver comprises that one first housing unit, is arranged at the inductor that first substrate, two in this first housing unit is arranged at this first substrate, and first transferring wafer that is arranged at this first substrate; And
One electronic pen, comprise one second housing unit, one is arranged at the circuit unit in this second housing unit, one trigger element and a transmitting element, this circuit unit has one second substrate, and one be arranged at this second substrate and send a signal to this first transferring wafer and inform second transferring wafer of described inductor with Wireless transmission mode, this trigger element is to be arranged at this second substrate front end movably, and move meeting to this second substrate and trigger this transmitting element proceed-to-send signal, this transmitting element has one and extends and around the transmission support member of this axis along an axis, an and transmission part that is arranged at this transmission support surface and is electrically connected with this second substrate, this transmission part has one in order to receive the acceptance division from an input signal of this second substrate, and one export a sending part that outputs signal to described inductor by the mode of radiation, and described inductor is by analyzing the definite position that can learn this electronic pen from the signal of this second transferring wafer and this sending part.
2. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: this trigger element comprises that a triggering support member, that is arranged at this second substrate front end movably is arranged at the control lever of this triggering support member front end, and a nib that is arranged at this control lever front end.
3. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: this transmission support member has a preceding support portion, reach one from the back support portion of this preceding support portion end to this second substrate extension, this sending part is arranged at this preceding abutment surfaces, and this acceptance division is arranged at this back abutment surfaces.
4. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 2, it is characterized in that: this circuit unit comprises that also one is arranged at the starting switch of this second substrate and contiguous this triggering support member, be under pressure by this nib and promote this control lever simultaneously and this triggering support member can start this starting switch when this second substrate moves, make this second substrate transmit this input signal to this acceptance division, and make this sending part send this to output signal to described inductor, make this receiver learn the definite position of this electronic pen.
5. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 2, it is characterized in that: this circuit unit comprises that also one is arranged at the starting switch of this second substrate and contiguous this triggering support member, an and angle switch that is arranged on this second substrate, be under pressure by this nib and promote this control lever simultaneously and this triggering support member can start this starting switch when this second substrate moves, when the angle of this second substrate and level is in an angular range, this angle switch can start, when this starting switch and this angle switch start simultaneously, this second substrate can transmit this input signal to this acceptance division, and make this sending part send this to output signal to described inductor, make this receiver learn the definite position of this electronic pen.
6. as claim 4 or the hand-written locating device of 5 described electronics, it is characterized in that: this starting switch has one from the surperficial teat that extends to this triggering support member, this teat is pressed into this starting switch can starts this starting switch.
7. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: also comprise a laser module that is electrically connected on this second substrate, an and laser button that is arranged at this second housing unit surface, this circuit unit also comprise one be electrically connected on this second substrate and with the corresponding laser contact switch of this laser button, depress this laser button and can start this laser contact switch and make this laser module send a laser beam.
8. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: this second housing unit comprises that second housing, that one first housing and of mutual butt joint combination has an opening removably is covered in the battery cover of this opening, and a front end shell that is arranged at this first housing and this second housing front end, this front end shell has majority and is formed at surperficial perforation.
9. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: also comprise two left and right press keys that are arranged at this second housing unit surface, this circuit unit also comprise two be electrically connected on this second substrate and with the corresponding left and right sides of described left and right press key contact-making switch.
10. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1, it is characterized in that: also comprise two buttons that skip that are arranged at this second housing unit surface, this circuit unit also comprise two be electrically connected on this second substrate and with the corresponding contact-making switch that skips of the described button that skips.
11. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1 is characterized in that: this circuit unit comprises that also one is arranged at the transformer on second substrate.
12. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 1 is characterized in that: this circuit unit comprises that also one is arranged at the display lamp on this second substrate.
13. the hand-written locating device of electronics as claimed in claim 2 is characterized in that: this triggering support member has a hook part that extends forward from the surface, and this control lever has a slot that engages mutually with this hook part.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CNU2008202104791U CN201278139Y (en)||2008-10-16||2008-10-16||Electronic hand-writing positioning apparatus|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CNU2008202104791U CN201278139Y (en)||2008-10-16||2008-10-16||Electronic hand-writing positioning apparatus|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN201278139Y true CN201278139Y (en)||2009-07-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CNU2008202104791U Expired - Fee Related CN201278139Y (en)||2008-10-16||2008-10-16||Electronic hand-writing positioning apparatus|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN201278139Y (en)|
- 2008-10-16 CN CNU2008202104791U patent/CN201278139Y/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN101887315B (en)||Electronic intelligent pen|
|JPWO2018043203A1 (en)||Stylus and sensor controller|
|EP2519867B1 (en)||Interactive whiteboard with wireless remote control|
|CN103150038B (en)||A kind of smart pen manipulation and using method|
|CN202661965U (en)||Optical recognition wireless teaching pen|
|CN202422028U (en)||Laser writing device|
|WO2022011787A1 (en)||Energy-saving method for smart pen|
|CN201698606U (en)||Point reading machine|
|US20120280911A1 (en)||Indicating device used for a projection system|
|CN201387595Y (en)||Ultrasonic wave interactive electronic whiteboard sign pen|
|CN106201033A (en)||Hand-written intelligent input pen|
|CN201278139Y (en)||Electronic hand-writing positioning apparatus|
|CN104866120A (en)||Multimedia projection system of wearable intelligent ring|
|CN201741291U (en)||Infrared virtual reality teaching system based on Wiimote|
|TW201102279A (en)||A whiteboard and method for orientation thereof|
|CN204759365U (en)||Wearable intelligent ring multimedia projector system|
|CN202126767U (en)||Controller for multimedia teaching|
|CN203480715U (en)||Terminal used for electronic teaching|
|CN203055212U (en)||Multimedia teaching system based on Bluetooth|
|CN202661964U (en)||Optical recognition wireless talking pen|
|CN206249264U (en)||A kind of pen, pencil box and input equipment|
|CN206209631U (en)||A kind of smart pen and interactive device|
|CN205003629U (en)||Hand -written input apparatus|
|CN109712472A (en)||A kind of page turning laser pen|
|CN201945978U (en)||Interactive electronic touch system with wireless control function|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20090722
Termination date: 20111016
|C17||Cessation of patent right|