CN111107686A - Flat lamp - Google PatentsFlat lamp Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN111107686A CN111107686A CN201811257926.3A CN201811257926A CN111107686A CN 111107686 A CN111107686 A CN 111107686A CN 201811257926 A CN201811257926 A CN 201811257926A CN 111107686 A CN111107686 A CN 111107686A
- Prior art keywords
- flat lamp
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000002452 interceptive Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005236 sound signal Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010009 beating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004973 liquid crystal related substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009877 rendering Methods 0.000 description 1
- Y—GENERAL TAGGING OF NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DEVELOPMENTS; GENERAL TAGGING OF CROSS-SECTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES SPANNING OVER SEVERAL SECTIONS OF THE IPC; TECHNICAL SUBJECTS COVERED BY FORMER USPC CROSS-REFERENCE ART COLLECTIONS [XRACs] AND DIGESTS
- Y02—TECHNOLOGIES OR APPLICATIONS FOR MITIGATION OR ADAPTATION AGAINST CLIMATE CHANGE
- Y02B—CLIMATE CHANGE MITIGATION TECHNOLOGIES RELATED TO BUILDINGS, e.g. HOUSING, HOUSE APPLIANCES OR RELATED END-USER APPLICATIONS
- Y02B20/00—Energy efficient lighting technologies, e.g. halogen lamps or gas discharge lamps
- Y02B20/40—Control techniques providing energy savings, e.g. smart controller or presence detection
The invention discloses a flat lamp which is characterized in that double address codes comprising a group address and an offset address in the group are arranged in the flat lamp, a single-sided light-emitting structure is adopted, a light-emitting surface is simultaneously provided with a center display unit and an outer ring display unit which can independently control the brightness, the color, the flicker, the gradual change and the display mode, the flat lamp can be used simultaneously, the control is carried out through external audio and wired or wireless remote control signals, the flat lamp is controlled by direct current, the installation is convenient, the flat lamp is used in entertainment places, and the effect of atmosphere baking is achieved according to the dynamic change of the external control signals.
The invention relates to the technical field of LED light and the field of interactive games, in particular to a flat lamp capable of responding to an external control signal and capable of forming a plurality of arrays for interactive control.
In recent years, LED light source technology has become popular, and both the brightness and color of LED light sources can be changed using electronic programming control. In general, light emitting parts are installed in places such as squares and buildings in order to enhance the decorative effect at night. However, the current light control method has not been a major breakthrough, if the central processing unit can control the brightness change and color combination of each light unit through the bus, the whole light array arranged on the ceiling, the desktop, the ground or the wall surface becomes an interactive light rendering scene, and the change along with music or the realization of various game rules can be realized through programming the central processing unit.
The product of the invention is not only used for meeting the simple light special effect, but also used for entertainment places such as karaoke and the like, and meets the requirement of enhancing entertainment.
Disclosure of Invention
The invention discloses a flat lamp which is characterized by comprising two paths of display units, an intelligent logic component and a bus interface component, wherein the two paths of display units can independently control the brightness, the color and the display mode, and also comprises double address codes of a group address and an offset address in the group; the panel lamp can be used simultaneously, and is controlled by an external control unit through a control signal or a beat signal through an information bus formed by wires or wireless; the intelligent logic component can dynamically control the brightness, color and display mode of the display unit according to the control signal or beat signal received by the bus interface component in real time; the flat lamp is powered by direct current.
The flat panel lamp is characterized in that each display unit internally comprises an LED light component which consists of one or more variable-color LED light sources, and the combination and change of the brightness and the color of the display unit are controlled by an intelligent logic component in the flat panel lamp.
The panel lamp is characterized in that the panel lamp is controlled by a broadcast instruction sent by an external central control unit, and the intelligent logic component has bus broadcast instruction processing capacity, namely, the intelligent logic component of each panel lamp selects whether to respond or not according to a destination address indicated in the broadcast instruction; the destination address can be specified by encoding to represent all addresses, or to represent all addresses within a particular group, or to represent a particular offset address within a particular group, or to represent a particular address within all groups.
The panel lamp is characterized in that the intelligent logic component has audio signal processing capability, namely, the intelligent logic component of each panel lamp selects whether to control the display unit to change according to the frequency and/or amplitude of the external audio.
The panel lamp is characterized in that the intelligent logic component has automatic delay processing capability, namely, the intelligent logic component of each panel lamp responds according to a delay mode indicated in a broadcast instruction; the delay mode comprises delaying for a specified time and then responding to the control content; the appointed time delay also comprises different absolute time delay obtained by calculating the address of the flat lamp and the reference time delay, or different relative time delay obtained by calculating the address of the flat lamp and the reference address and the reference time delay.
The flat panel lamp is characterized in that when certain simple game rules are realized, an intelligent logic component in one flat panel lamp can be used as a central control unit.
The flat lamp is characterized in that when certain complex game rules are realized, the central control unit also needs to be in charge of game rule logic to realize game related functions such as point recording, point storage, point display, sound playing and the like. In this case, the central control unit may be implemented using a separate control device, such as a computer.
The panel lamp is characterized in that the central control unit can store game point records in an RFID radio frequency card or a magnetic stripe card and also can transmit the game point records to other computer equipment through a wired or wireless network.
The flat-panel lamp is characterized in that the game logic program can be stored in an internal memory of the central control unit and can also be stored in an external USB device or a pluggable SD card.
The flat panel lamp is characterized in that one or more of the control signal, the beat signal, the audio signal, the intelligent logic component and the central control unit can be encrypted, and the identification can be activated only in the case of payment.
The invention relates to a flat lamp, which has the specific implementation mode that a proper LED light source, a logic control chip and a bus interface chip are selected to be assembled into the flat lamp comprising two groups of light units, wherein one group of light units are arranged at the inner ring position of a flat plate, and the other group of light units are arranged at the outer ring position of the flat plate. A plurality of flat lamps can be randomly and adjacently spliced into a planar array according to address setting, one of information buses such as infrared, sound wave, wireless network or power carrier is selected, and a central processing unit is connected, so that an application scene of the flat lamps is formed.
In order to reduce the thickness of a flat lamp, surface-packaged LED light sources can be used, and the LED light sources in the light unit can be combined in various ways.
In order to save the cost of the logic control part, a singlechip can be used as a logic control chip.
And the power interface of the light unit adopts a direct current power supply mode.
When simple game logic is realized, the central processing unit is also served by an intelligent logic component of a certain lighting unit.
When complex game logic is realized, the central processing unit can adopt an independent control device or use a common computer to act, and the scores can be displayed through an LED nixie tube or a liquid crystal display or a projection mode.
The central processing unit collects beat data in multimedia or beat data sent by a user through beating or action to generate a beat signal for controlling a panel lamp.
Sometimes, to create a wider array effect, arrays of multiple sets of one flat panel light fixture may be varied in concert, with multiple central processing units communicating with each other via wired or wireless networks.
1. A flat lamp is characterized by comprising two display units, an intelligent logic component and a bus interface component, wherein the two display units can independently control brightness, color and display modes, and the two address codes of a group address and an offset address in the group are also included; the panel lamp can be used simultaneously, and is controlled by an external control unit through a control signal or a beat signal through an information bus formed by wires or wireless; the intelligent logic component can dynamically control the brightness, color and display mode of the display unit according to the control signal or beat signal received by the bus interface component in real time; the flat lamp is powered by direct current.
2. A flat panel light fixture as claimed in claim 1 wherein each display unit contains LED lighting components inside, consisting of one or more variable color LED light sources, the combination and variation of brightness and color being controlled by intelligent logic components inside a flat panel light fixture.
3. A flat panel lamp as claimed in claim 2, wherein said intelligent two-turn color-changing flat panel lamp is controlled by a broadcast command from an external central control unit, and said intelligent logic component has bus broadcast command processing capability, i.e. the intelligent logic component of each flat panel lamp selects whether to respond according to a destination address indicated in the broadcast command; the destination address can be indicated by an encoding designation to represent all addresses, or to represent all addresses within a particular group, or to represent a particular offset address within a particular group, or to represent a particular address within all groups.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201811257926.3A CN111107686A (en)||2018-10-26||2018-10-26||Flat lamp|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201811257926.3A CN111107686A (en)||2018-10-26||2018-10-26||Flat lamp|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN111107686A true CN111107686A (en)||2020-05-05|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201811257926.3A Pending CN111107686A (en)||2018-10-26||2018-10-26||Flat lamp|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN111107686A (en)|
- 2018-10-26 CN CN201811257926.3A patent/CN111107686A/en active Pending
|US8878442B2 (en)||Chandelier lamp system|
|JP4652691B2 (en)||Method and apparatus for controlled light emission|
|US10842003B2 (en)||Ambience control system|
|US20160128167A1 (en)||Method and system for wireless music-modulated lighting using led lighting devices|
|US7202613B2 (en)||Controlled lighting methods and apparatus|
|US9115886B2 (en)||Rotary lighting fixture having speaker with playback function|
|EP2124508A1 (en)||Audio visual environment control device, audio visual environment control system and audio visual environment control method|
|CN204929340U (en)||Interactive light control system of intelligence sight|
|CN106376148A (en)||Control method and system of audio light fixture, and audio light fixture|
|CN101737700B (en)||Color-changing light with acoustic control music color lamps|
|KR20090019827A (en)||Lighting system with linked groups|
|US9414466B2 (en)||Configurable and remotly controlled bulb adaptor|
|CN103985379A (en)||Karaoke mobile phone VOD system with special light effect|
|CN104053280A (en)||Song automatic identification lamplight special effect system|
|CN111107686A (en)||Flat lamp|
|CN104159366A (en)||Intelligent multi-circle color-changing panel light|
|JP2009021847A (en)||Viewing environment control device, system, and method|
|CN103987164A (en)||Intelligent color-changing beat ultrasonic bulb|
|CN104700823A (en)||Intelligent drum|
|CN105323902A (en)||Intelligent display OLED ceiling dome light|
|EP3518552B1 (en)||Reproduction device, reproduction method, program, and reproduction system|
|CN108391346A (en)||A kind of large-size screen monitors interactive device and method based on wireless telecommunications|
|US11116056B1 (en)||LED lighting panel with translucent insulating diffuser|
|CN104105269A (en)||Intelligent two-circle color-changing flat panel lamp|
|US11369865B2 (en)||Microprocessed electronic device for producing special effects by controlling and synchronizing light and sound|
|WD01||Invention patent application deemed withdrawn after publication|
|WD01||Invention patent application deemed withdrawn after publication||
Application publication date: 20200505