CN110876604A - Novel shoe polisher - Google PatentsNovel shoe polisher Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN110876604A CN110876604A CN201911153054.0A CN201911153054A CN110876604A CN 110876604 A CN110876604 A CN 110876604A CN 201911153054 A CN201911153054 A CN 201911153054A CN 110876604 A CN110876604 A CN 110876604A
- Prior art keywords
- shoe polisher
- novel shoe
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 abstract 4
- 239000011499 joint compounds Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- A—HUMAN NECESSITIES
- A47—FURNITURE; DOMESTIC ARTICLES OR APPLIANCES; COFFEE MILLS; SPICE MILLS; SUCTION CLEANERS IN GENERAL
- A47L—DOMESTIC WASHING OR CLEANING; SUCTION CLEANERS IN GENERAL
- A47L23/00—Cleaning footwear
- A47L23/22—Devices or implements resting on the floor for removing mud, dirt, or dust from footwear
- A47L23/26—Mats or gratings combined with brushes ; Mats
The invention relates to a novel shoe polisher which comprises a shell, wherein two shafts are arranged on the shell, a crawler belt is arranged on the two shafts, a hairbrush is arranged on the surface of the crawler belt, the shell is connected with a strip-shaped baffle, a spring is arranged at the joint of the shell and the strip-shaped baffle, the shafts are driven by a motor to operate, a user steps on the strip-shaped baffle to compress the spring, the hairbrush on the crawler belt is attached to a sole, and mud on the sole is brushed off.
The invention relates to a shoe polisher, and belongs to the field of cleaning.
Modern people enter a room hall, the soles of the modern people are filled with mud, so that the indoor floor is dirty, manual floor mopping is time-consuming and labor-consuming, and some floor mopping machines need to be operated by a human operator.
The invention content is as follows:
in order to overcome the defects of the prior art, the invention provides a novel shoe polisher, and the technical scheme of the invention is as follows:
a novel shoe polisher comprises a shell, wherein a shaft and a bearing are arranged on the shell, a front shaft corresponds to a rear shaft, a cover belt is arranged on the front shaft and the rear shaft, and a brush is arranged on the surface of the cover belt.
The shaft and the motor are hinged together, a plurality of strip-shaped baffles are arranged on the shell, the strip-shaped baffles are connected with the lower shell, and springs are arranged at the joints of the strip-shaped plates and the lower shell.
The invention has the advantages that: the motor rotates to drive the cover belt on the shaft, and the brush on the crawler belt cleans the soles of people, so that indoor sanitation is guaranteed.
Description of the drawings:
FIG. 1: is a schematic structural diagram of the main body of the invention.
FIG. 2: is a schematic view of the connection relationship between the front axle and the rear axle in fig. 1.
The specific implementation mode is as follows:
the invention is further described below in conjunction with the detailed description, and the advantages and features of the invention will become apparent as the description proceeds. These examples are illustrative only and do not limit the scope of the present invention in any way. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that various changes in form and details may be made therein without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention, and that such changes and modifications may be made without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
Referring to fig. 1, the invention relates to a novel shoe polisher, which comprises a shell 1, wherein a shaft 5 and a shaft 8 are arranged on the shell 1, a bearing 6 and a bearing 9 are arranged on the shaft 5 and the shaft 8, a crawler 3 is arranged on the shaft 5 and the shaft 8, and a brush 4 is arranged on the surface of the crawler 3.
The shaft 5 is hinged with the motor 7, the motor 7 is connected with a power supply 11 through a wire 12, and the motor 7 is controlled by an electric switch 10.
The shell 1 is connected with the strip-shaped baffle 2, and a spring 13 is arranged at the joint of the shell 1 and the strip-shaped baffle 2.
The working principle of the invention is as follows: the user steps on the shoe polisher, the spring is compressed by the weight of the user, the sole is attached to the hairbrush of the crawler belt, and the motor drives the crawler belt to brush the mud on the sole.
1. The utility model provides a novel shoe polisher, includes the casing, its characterized in that the casing on be provided with axle 5 and axle 8, axle 5 and axle 8 install bearing 9 and bearing 6 axle 5 and axle 8 on be provided with track 3, track 3 on set up brush 4 the casing connect bar baffle 2 casing 1 and the 2 junctions of bar baffle be provided with spring 13, axle 5 and motor 7 articulated together.
2. The novel shoe polisher according to claim 1, characterized in that the motor 7 is connected to a power source 11 through a wire 12, and the motor 7 is controlled by a switch 10.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN110876604A true CN110876604A (en)||2020-03-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201911153054.0A Withdrawn CN110876604A (en)||2019-10-18||2019-11-21||Novel shoe polisher|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN110876604A (en)|
- 2019-11-21 CN CN201911153054.0A patent/CN110876604A/en not_active Withdrawn
|CN106852669A (en)||Suitable for the Intelligent robot for sweeping floor on out-of-flatness ground|
|CN104274142B (en)||Multifunctional bionic shoes cleaning machine|
|CN201356510Y (en)||Motor-driven mop|
|CN108433651A (en)||A kind of smart home with can self-cleaning sweeping robot|
|CN108903817A (en)||A kind of sweeping robot scrubbing brush|
|CN205994448U (en)||A kind of building scavenging machine|
|CN206997170U (en)||A kind of glue cleaning machine of shoemaking|
|CN110876604A (en)||Novel shoe polisher|
|CN204293103U (en)||Sole instep cleaner|
|CN202313132U (en)||Rotary ground cleaning device|
|WO2018086090A1 (en)||Smart floor-sweeping robot for uneven floor|
|CN106691319A (en)||All-in-one machine with sweeping, vacuuming and mopping functions|
|CN2626423Y (en)||Automatic shoes sole cleaning machine|
|CN201701171U (en)||Automatic sole cleaning machine|
|CN204091918U (en)||A kind of multifunctional bionic shoe-cleaning machine|
|CN110693403A (en)||Crawler-type electric mop with bucket|
|CN200951071Y (en)||Multi-functional machine for cleaning shoe soles and shoe-uppers|
|CN205162983U (en)||Domestic electronic broom|
|CN104490121A (en)||Multi-functional shoe cabinet with large utilization space|
|CN201996513U (en)||Ground embedded cleaning device for shoe sole|
|CN203861131U (en)||Cleaning head for floor cleaning device|
|CN2834411Y (en)||Shoes sole cleaning machine with spiral type track|
|CN206518531U (en)||One kind is swept the floor the all-in-one multifunctional machine that mops floor|
|CN2077687U (en)||Automatic shoe-brushing door mat|
|CN202553808U (en)||Multifunctional dust suction cleaner|
|WW01||Invention patent application withdrawn after publication||
Application publication date: 20200313
|WW01||Invention patent application withdrawn after publication|