CN104282504B - Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function - Google PatentsHave and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN104282504B CN104282504B CN201410528973.2A CN201410528973A CN104282504B CN 104282504 B CN104282504 B CN 104282504B CN 201410528973 A CN201410528973 A CN 201410528973A CN 104282504 B CN104282504 B CN 104282504B
- Prior art keywords
- bimetal leaf
- push rod
- guide plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 230000035945 sensitivity Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 12
- 230000001276 controlling effects Effects 0.000 title claims description 5
- 229910052751 metals Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 239000002184 metals Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229910001030 Iron–nickel alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 abstract description 10
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 10
- 230000035484 reaction time Effects 0.000 description 5
- 241001081830 Degeneriaceae Species 0.000 description 2
- 206010037660 Pyrexia Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000212893 Chelon labrosus Species 0.000 description 1
- 229910001006 Constantan Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910001120 nichromes Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- H01—BASIC ELECTRIC ELEMENTS
- H01H—ELECTRIC SWITCHES; RELAYS; SELECTORS; EMERGENCY PROTECTIVE DEVICES
- H01H61/00—Electrothermal relays
- H01H61/02—Electrothermal relays wherein the thermally-sensitive member is heated indirectly, e.g. resistively, inductively
The invention discloses a kind of relay having and increasing control sensitivity function, bimetal leaf is provided with fixed mount, bimetal leaf is provided with bracing frame, bracing frame is connected with bimetal leaf, guide plate is arranged in chute, guide plate indent forms groove, bimetal leaf is arranged in a groove, resistance wire it is provided with between bimetal leaf, resistance wire is connected with bimetal leaf, guide plate connects push rod, push rod connects compensation bimetal leaf, compensate bimetal leaf connection and have push rod, push rod connects connecting rod, push rod connects leaf spring, leaf spring connects movable contact, bow spring and manual reset button, compensate and between bimetal leaf and movable contact, be provided with reset regulation screw.This relay prevents the shock of sheet metal and fixed mount by arranging buffer spring, the structure preventing relay is damaged, and is fixed the termination of sheet metal simultaneously so that more accurate when sheet deformation moves, it is easy to the control to sensitivity so that the work of relay can be stablized.
The present invention relates to a kind of relay, especially relate to a kind of relay having and increasing control sensitivity function.
Relay, also referred to as relaying, is a kind of electronic control device, and it has control system (also known as input circuit) and by control system (also known as output loop), being commonly used in automatic control circuit, it actually goes to control the one " switch automatically " of larger current with less electric current.Therefore play in circuit be automatically adjusted, safeguard protection, the effect such as change-over circuit.Relay coil represents with a long block symbol in circuit, if relay has two coils, just draws two long square frames arranged side by side.Or put on the letter symbol " J " of relay in long square frame by long square frame simultaneously.There are two kinds of method for expressing the contact of relay: one is they to be directly drawn in long square frame side, and this representation is the most directly perceived.Relay in computer operation as a kind of very important control element, after computer long-term work, easily produce fever phenomenon, if can not in time fever phenomenon be processed, being easy for causing the damage of computer components, it is slow that existing relay processes the reaction time, it is impossible in time the heat condition of computer-internal is cut off and is processed, and easily cause shock to loosen when element moves so that the structure of relay is damaged.
Summary of the invention
nullIt is an object of the invention to overcome above-mentioned existing relay to process the reaction time slow，In time the heat condition of computer-internal can not be cut off and processes，And easily cause shock to loosen when element moves，Make the problem that the structure of relay is damaged，Devise a kind of relay having and increasing control sensitivity function，This relay prevents the shock of sheet metal and fixed mount by arranging buffer spring，The structure preventing relay is damaged，The termination of sheet metal is fixed simultaneously，When sheet deformation is moved more accurate，It is easy to the control to sensitivity，The work making relay can be stablized，Solve the existing relay process reaction time slow，In time the heat condition of computer-internal can not be cut off and processes，And easily cause shock to loosen when element moves，Make the problem that the structure of relay is damaged.
nullThe purpose of the present invention is achieved through the following technical solutions: has and increases the relay controlling sensitivity function，Including some pieces of bimetal leafs arranged in parallel，The bottom of described bimetal leaf is provided with fixed mount，The top outer wall of bimetal leaf is provided with bracing frame，Bracing frame is of an L-shaped structure，Bracing frame one end is connected with bimetal leaf，The other end connects limited location plate，Limiting plate is arranged on above bimetal leaf，Guide plate it is provided with between fixed mount and bimetal leaf，Fixed mount forms chute near the end face indent of guide plate，And chute connects with the two ends of fixed mount，The bottom of guide plate is arranged in chute，And guide plate can move horizontally along fixed mount，The top indent of guide plate forms several grooves，The bottom of bimetal leaf is correspondingly arranged in a groove，It is provided with resistance wire between adjacent bimetal leaf，Resistance wire one end connects with the center lower end of corresponding bimetal leaf respectively，One end of guide plate connects push rod，Push rod has compensation bimetal leaf away from one end connection of guide plate，Compensate and be provided with connecting plate between bimetal leaf and push rod，Connecting plate is connected with compensation bimetal leaf and push rod simultaneously，Buffer spring it is provided with between connecting plate and fixed mount，Buffer spring is connected with connecting plate and fixed mount simultaneously，Buffer spring is arranged on below push rod，Compensate bimetal leaf connection and have push rod，Push rod one end connects connecting rod，Connecting rod connects adjustment cam and compression spring，And connecting rod is arranged between adjustment cam and compression spring，Adjustment runner it is provided with in adjustment cam，And it is concentric with adjustment cam to adjust runner，Push rod has leaf spring away from one end connection of connecting rod，Leaf spring connects movable contact、Bow spring and manual reset button，And bow spring and movable contact connect，Stationary contact it is provided with between movable contact and bimetal leaf，And stationary contact is arranged on above guide plate，Compensate and between bimetal leaf and movable contact, be provided with reset regulation screw，And the termination of the regulation screw that resets is near compensating bimetal leaf，The regulation screw that resets is arranged on the top of push rod.
Described push rod is of an L-shaped structure, and compensates bimetal leaf and is connected with the bending point of L-type structure；Described push rod is provided with rotating shaft near one end of connecting rod, and rotating shaft is also cross push rod and connecting rod, and push rod can be around axis of rotation.
In sum, the invention has the beneficial effects as follows: this relay prevents the shock of sheet metal and fixed mount by arranging buffer spring, the structure preventing relay is damaged, the termination of sheet metal is fixed simultaneously, when sheet deformation is moved more accurate, it is easy to the control to sensitivity, the work making relay can be stablized, solve the existing relay process reaction time slow, in time the heat condition of computer-internal can not be cut off and processes, and easily cause shock to loosen when element moves, make the problem that the structure of relay is damaged.
Accompanying drawing explanation
Fig. 1 is the structural representation of the present invention.
Mark and corresponding parts title in accompanying drawing: 1 compression spring；2 adjustment cam；3 push rods；4 manual reset button；5 bow springs；6 bimetal leafs；7 resistance wires；8 guide plates；9 fixed mounts；10 stationary contacts；11 movable contacts；12 push rods；13 compensate bimetal leaf；14 reset regulates screw；15 rotating shafts；16 leaf springs；17 connecting rods；18 chutes；19 limiting plates；20 bracing frames；21 adjust runner；22 connecting plates；23 buffer springs.
Detailed description of the invention
Below in conjunction with embodiment and accompanying drawing, the present invention is described in further detail, but embodiments of the present invention are not limited only to this.
nullAs shown in Figure 1，Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function，Including some pieces of bimetal leafs 6 arranged in parallel，The bottom of described bimetal leaf 6 is provided with fixed mount 9，The top outer wall of bimetal leaf 6 is provided with bracing frame 20，Bracing frame 20 is of an L-shaped structure，Bracing frame 20 one end is connected with bimetal leaf 6，The other end connects limited location plate 19，Limiting plate 19 is arranged on above bimetal leaf 6，Guide plate 8 it is provided with between fixed mount 9 and bimetal leaf 6，Fixed mount 9 forms chute 18 near the end face indent of guide plate 8，And chute 18 connects with the two ends of fixed mount 9，The bottom of guide plate 8 is arranged in chute 18，And guide plate 8 can move horizontally along fixed mount 9，The top indent of guide plate 8 forms several grooves，The bottom of bimetal leaf 6 is correspondingly arranged in a groove，Resistance wire 7 it is provided with between adjacent bimetal leaf，Resistance wire 7 one end connects with the center lower end of corresponding bimetal leaf 6 respectively，One end of guide plate 8 connects push rod 12，Push rod 12 has compensation bimetal leaf 13 away from one end connection of guide plate 8，Compensate and be provided with connecting plate 22 between bimetal leaf 13 and push rod 12，Connecting plate 22 is connected with compensation bimetal leaf 13 and push rod 12 simultaneously，Buffer spring 23 it is provided with between connecting plate 22 and fixed mount 9，Buffer spring 23 is connected with connecting plate 22 and fixed mount 9 simultaneously，Buffer spring 23 is arranged on below push rod 12，Compensate bimetal leaf 13 connection and have push rod 3，Push rod 3 one end connects connecting rod 17，Connecting rod 17 connects adjustment cam 2 and compression spring 1，And connecting rod 17 is arranged between adjustment cam 2 and compression spring 1，Adjustment runner 21 it is provided with in adjustment cam 2，And it is concentric with adjustment cam 2 to adjust runner 21，Push rod 3 has leaf spring 16 away from one end connection of connecting rod 17，Leaf spring 16 connects movable contact 11、Bow spring 5 and manual reset button 4，And bow spring 5 and movable contact 11 connect，Stationary contact 10 it is provided with between movable contact 11 and bimetal leaf 6，And stationary contact 10 is arranged on above guide plate 8，Compensate and between bimetal leaf 13 and movable contact 11, be provided with reset regulation screw 14，And the termination of the regulation screw 14 that resets is near compensating bimetal leaf 13，The regulation screw 14 that resets is arranged on the top of push rod 12；Described push rod 3 is of an L-shaped structure, and compensates bimetal leaf 13 and is connected with the bending point of L-type structure；Described push rod 3 is provided with rotating shaft 15 near one end of connecting rod 17, and rotating shaft 15 can rotate around rotating shaft 15 also cross push rod 3 and connecting rod 17, push rod 17.In the technical program, three pieces of bimetal leafs 6 of preferential employing, between adjacent bimetal leaf 6, resistance wire 7 is set, push rod 12 and stationary contact 10 are close to leftmost bimetal leaf 6, in order to ensure that bimetal leaf 6 entirety when temperature distortion will not move, specially it is provided with limiting plate 19 and bimetal leaf 6 is fixed by bracing frame 20, its position is fixed, ensure that stability when relay works, during use, being serially connected in respectively in the three-phase main circuit of computer by the three-phase thermal element of electrothermal relay, break contact is serially connected in the contactor coil loop of control circuit.When computer transships, the electric current flowing through resistance wire 7 exceedes the setting current of electrothermal relay, resistance wire 7 generates heat, bimetal leaf 6 bends to the right, guide plate 8 is promoted to move right in chute 18, push rod 12 is made to pull compensation bimetal leaf 13 to move, in this process, when push rod 12 pulls too fast, easily cause connecting plate 22 and the shock of fixed mount 9, in order to prevent this situation, between connecting plate 22 and fixed mount 9, it is provided with buffer spring 23 protect, push rod 3 is promoted 15 to rotate around the shaft by compensating bimetal leaf 13, thus promote contact system action, movable contact separates with dynamic circuit breaker stationary contact, make contactor coil power-off, contacts of contactor disconnects, power supply excision is shielded.After power supply excision, bimetal leaf 6 gradually cools down and sets back, and then movable contact is in the case of ineffective power, and the elasticity by bow spring 5 automatically resets.This electrothermal relay may be used without hand-reset, again puts into operation with equipment belt fault before preventing failture evacuation.Reset regulation screw 14 being outwards adjusted to certain position, makes the certain angle that rotates more than of movable contact bow spring lose least, even if the cooling of the most main bimetal leaf is restored, movable contact can not automatically reset, it is necessary to uses hand-reset.Pressing SR, movable contact bow spring returns to have resilient angle, promotes movable contact to recover Guan Bi with stationary contact.When variation of ambient temperature, bimetal leaf 6 can occur null offset, i.e. thermal element not to be deformed by main bimetal leaf during electric current, and the performance making electrothermal relay is influenced by ambient temperature, causes the action of electrothermal relay to produce error.For compensating this impact, being provided with temperature compensating bimetal sheet 13, its material is identical with bimetal leaf 6.When variation of ambient temperature, temperature compensating bimetal sheet produces the additional deformation on same direction with main bimetal leaf, so that the acting characteristic of electrothermal relay is not affected by environment temperature in certain temperature range.This relay construction prevents the shock of sheet metal and fixed mount by arranging buffer spring, the structure preventing relay is damaged, the termination of sheet metal is fixed simultaneously, when sheet deformation is moved more accurate, it is easy to the control to sensitivity, the work making relay can be stablized, solve the existing relay process reaction time slow, in time the heat condition of computer-internal can not be cut off and processes, and easily cause shock to loosen when element moves so that the problem that the structure of relay is damaged.
Bimetal leaf is to be composited by the sheet metal that two kinds of thermal coefficient of expansions are different, and the material of sheet metal mostly is iron-nickel-chromium and iron-nickel alloy.Resistance wire is typically made with the material such as constantan or nichrome.Resetting-mechanism has manually and automatically two kinds of forms, according to requirements can freely adjust selection by the regulation screw that resets.The general automatically reset time is not more than 5min, and the hand-reset time is not more than 2min.Temperature compensating element is also bimetal leaf, and the direction of its heated bending is consistent with bimetal leaf, it is ensured that the acting characteristic of electrothermal relay is not substantially affected by the impact of ambient temperature in the ambient temperature range of 20 DEG C～10 DEG C.The big I of electrothermal relay electric current is regulated by rotatory current knob of adjusting, and i.e. realizes the regulation of size of current by rotating the adjustment runner 21 concentric with adjustment cam 2.
The above; it it is only presently preferred embodiments of the present invention; not the present invention is done any pro forma restriction, every substantially above example is made according to the technology of the present invention, method any simple modification, equivalent variations, within each falling within protection scope of the present invention.
- null1. have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function，It is characterized in that: include some pieces of bimetal leafs arranged in parallel (6)，The bottom of described bimetal leaf (6) is provided with fixed mount (9)，The top outer wall of bimetal leaf (6) is provided with bracing frame (20)，Bracing frame (20) is of an L-shaped structure，Bracing frame (20) one end is connected with bimetal leaf (6)，The other end connects limited location plate (19)，Limiting plate (19) is arranged on bimetal leaf (6) top，Guide plate (8) it is provided with between fixed mount (9) and bimetal leaf (6)，Fixed mount (9) forms chute (18) near the end face indent of guide plate (8)，And chute (18) connects with the two ends of fixed mount (9)，The bottom of guide plate (8) is arranged in chute (18)，And guide plate (8) can move horizontally along fixed mount (9)，The top indent of guide plate (8) forms several grooves，The bottom of bimetal leaf (6) is correspondingly arranged in a groove，Resistance wire (7) it is provided with between adjacent bimetal leaf，Resistance wire (7) one end connects with the center lower end of corresponding bimetal leaf (6) respectively，One end of guide plate (8) connects push rod (12)，Push rod (12) has compensation bimetal leaf (13) away from one end connection of guide plate (8)，Compensate and be provided with connecting plate (22) between bimetal leaf (13) and push rod (12)，Connecting plate (22) is connected with compensation bimetal leaf (13) and push rod (12) simultaneously，Buffer spring (23) it is provided with between connecting plate (22) and fixed mount (9)，Buffer spring (23) is connected with connecting plate (22) and fixed mount (9) simultaneously，Buffer spring (23) is arranged on push rod (12) lower section，Compensate bimetal leaf (13) connection and have push rod (3)，Push rod (3) one end connects connecting rod (17)，Connecting rod (17) connects adjustment cam (2) and compression spring (1)，And connecting rod (17) is arranged between adjustment cam (2) and compression spring (1)，Adjustment runner (21) it is provided with in adjustment cam (2)，And it is concentric with adjustment cam (2) to adjust runner (21)，Push rod (3) has leaf spring (16) away from one end connection of connecting rod (17)，Leaf spring (16) connects movable contact (11)、Bow spring (5) and manual reset button (4)，And bow spring (5) and movable contact (11) connect，Stationary contact (10) it is provided with between movable contact (11) and bimetal leaf (6)，And stationary contact (10) is arranged on guide plate (8) top，Compensate and between bimetal leaf (13) and movable contact (11), be provided with reset regulation screw (14)，And the termination of regulation screw (14) that resets is near compensating bimetal leaf (13)，Regulation screw (14) that resets is arranged on the top of push rod (12)；Described push rod (3) is of an L-shaped structure, and compensates bimetal leaf (13) and is connected with the bending point of L-type structure；Described push rod (3) is provided with rotating shaft (15) near one end of connecting rod (17), and rotating shaft (15) is also cross push rod (3) and connecting rod (17), push rod (17) can rotate around rotating shaft (15), bimetal leaf (6) is to be composited by the sheet metal that two kinds of thermal coefficient of expansions are different, and the material of sheet metal is iron-nickel-chromium and iron-nickel alloy, and when variation of ambient temperature, compensate bimetal leaf (13) and produce the additional deformation on same direction with bimetal leaf (6).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410528973.2A CN104282504B (en)||2014-10-10||2014-10-10||Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410528973.2A CN104282504B (en)||2014-10-10||2014-10-10||Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN104282504A CN104282504A (en)||2015-01-14|
|CN104282504B true CN104282504B (en)||2016-07-06|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201410528973.2A Expired - Fee Related CN104282504B (en)||2014-10-10||2014-10-10||Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN104282504B (en)|
Families Citing this family (2)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN110106668B (en) *||2019-06-11||2021-06-15||温州天健电器有限公司||Electric door lock on-off control device, door lock and washing machine|
|CN111508782B (en) *||2020-03-13||2021-08-31||安德利集团有限公司||Thermal relay|
Family Cites Families (6)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|DE1711106U (en) *||1955-09-01||1955-11-17||Voigt & Haeffner Ag||BIMETAL RELEASE WITH RELEASE TRAVERSE FOR ELECTRIC SWITCHES.|
|DE1614743B1 (en) *||1967-11-27||1970-09-24||Spindler Deissler Starkstrom||Thermal relay|
|CN87212997U (en) *||1987-08-28||1988-09-14||潘建洪||Electricity saving y/a converting relay for three-phase motor|
|CN2059765U (en) *||1989-11-04||1990-07-25||中国船舶工业总公司第七研究院第七○四研究所||Antishock thermal relay|
|JP3298428B2 (en) *||1996-05-22||2002-07-02||富士電機株式会社||Inverted spring contact switching mechanism and thermal overload relay|
|CN204167215U (en) *||2014-10-10||2015-02-18||成都锐奕信息技术有限公司||Based on increasing the relay construction controlling sensitivity|
- 2014-10-10 CN CN201410528973.2A patent/CN104282504B/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|CN104282504B (en)||Have and increase the relay controlling sensitivity function|
|CN204167215U (en)||Based on increasing the relay construction controlling sensitivity|
|CN201084663Y (en)||A thermo-electro-magnetic over-current adjustable-type release|
|CN203491203U (en)||Temperature automatic regulating apparatus with molded case circuit breaker overload release characteristics|
|US2089716A (en)||Circuit breaker|
|CN204167201U (en)||Based on the thermal relay structure used in computer operation control|
|US2345105A (en)||Circuit breaker|
|WO2017097191A1 (en)||Overload protection mechanism with long delay|
|CN104319177A (en)||Thermal relay structure for performing control on computer|
|US7859369B2 (en)||Method of bi-directional thermal calibration of a circuit interrupter frame and circuit interrupter test system including the same|
|CN203503565U (en)||Electrothermal relay|
|CN207038447U (en)||A kind of electrothermal relay with automatic protection|
|CN204885011U (en)||Movable mounting encircles fixed temperature controller|
|EP3016126B1 (en)||Magnetically driven trip mechanism for an overload relay|
|US2934620A (en)||Circuit breaker|
|US2689285A (en)||Circuit breaker|
|CN203192722U (en)||Overload protection apparatus, thermomagnetic adjustability release, and circuit breaker|
|CN103474302B (en)||A kind of automatic temperature control device of breaker of plastic casing overlond trip characteristic|
|US3141081A (en)||Circuit breaker with thermal tripping means|
|CN105261522A (en)||Temperature controller with temperature and current protection functions|
|US2876309A (en)||Circuit breakers|
|CN103903921A (en)||Overload protection device and circuit breaker thermo-magnetic adjustable tripping device containing same|
|CN103489719B (en)||A kind of thermorelay|
|CN106128871B (en)||A kind of breaker overcurrent protective device|
|US9627160B1 (en)||Systems and methods for rotary knob friction adjustment control|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20160706
Termination date: 20181010
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|