CN104226915B - Casting method of hollow shaft and casting mold - Google PatentsCasting method of hollow shaft and casting mold Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN104226915B CN104226915B CN201410501134.1A CN201410501134A CN104226915B CN 104226915 B CN104226915 B CN 104226915B CN 201410501134 A CN201410501134 A CN 201410501134A CN 104226915 B CN104226915 B CN 104226915B
- Prior art keywords
- rising head
- quill shaft
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 238000005266 casting Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 171
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 55
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 claims description 84
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 19
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 18
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims description 14
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 13
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 claims description 13
- 238000005058 metal casting Methods 0.000 claims description 12
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 9
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000005336 cracking Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000003723 Smelting Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000011247 coating layer Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 235000013312 flour Nutrition 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002918 waste heat Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910052845 zircon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910052846 zircon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000005496 tempering Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 210000003128 Head Anatomy 0.000 description 53
- 239000010813 municipal solid waste Substances 0.000 description 7
- 206010011376 Crepitations Diseases 0.000 description 5
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000000227 grinding Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000007711 solidification Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000003110 molding sand Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000414 obstructive Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000005296 abrasive Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009833 condensation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005494 condensation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003247 decreasing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010931 gold Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052737 gold Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010791 quenching Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000007 visual effect Effects 0.000 description 1
The invention discloses a casting mold of a hollow shaft and a casting method. The casting mold comprises an outer casting mold, an inner casting mold (2), a pouring gate system and a feed head mold, wherein the outer casting mold comprises an outer mold sand mold (12); an inner mold mounting cavity (13) is defined inside the outer mold sand mold (12); a bottom-cushioning cold mold (14) is arranged at the lower part of the outer mold sand mold (12); a neck cold mold (15) is arranged in the middle of the outer mold sand mold (12); the inner casting mold (2) is mounted in the inner mold mounting cavity (13) of the outer casting mold; a hollow shaft casting cavity (133) is defined between the outer casting mold and the inner casting mold (2); the feed head mold comprises a feed head sand mold (42); a feed head (421) is arranged on the feed head sand mold (42); the upper end of the outer mold sand mold (12) is stretched outside the feed head (421). The hollow shaft cast by the method is free of the casting defects such as shrinkage cavity in the neck, shrinkage porosity, flaws, coarse crystals and inclusions; the properties of the hollow shaft can be improved.
The present invention relates to a kind of manufacture method of the part of cement grinding mill and dedicated manufacturing equipment, particularly a kind of quill shaft Casting method and casting die.
Cement grinding mill is the visual plant in cement plant, and quill shaft is then its very crucial part.Quill shaft subjects entirely The operating dynamic loading of mill body and abrasive body, continuously runs under alternate stress effect, is cement grinding mill body link the weakest.Cause This, whether the casting of quill shaft and crudy directly affect grinding machine can long-term safety operating.
At present, the casting exploitation difficult point of quill shaft essentially consists in: collar circle of position angle is thick big, easily produce brilliant thick, crackle, The defects such as field trash；Axle body position is elongated, and feeding distance is long, and Feeding channel is not smooth, easily produces the defects such as shrinkage cavity and porosity.
Content of the invention
The purpose of the present invention is to overcome the above-mentioned not enough of prior art and provide a kind of casting die of quill shaft, using its casting The quill shaft made is not in the casting flaws such as neck shrinkage cavity and porosity, crackle, brilliant thick, field trash, can improve the performance of quill shaft.
It is a further object of the present invention to provide a kind of casting method of quill shaft, it can promote quill shaft realization order solidifying Gu, the casting flaw such as prevent shrinkage cavity and porosity, be mingled with；Reduce hollow collar stress concentration, effectively prevent the generation of crackle；Its Condensation is fast, and the process-cycle is short, low production cost.
The technical scheme is that a kind of casting die of quill shaft, it includes casting external mold, casting internal model, running channel system System and rising head mould；Casting external mold includes outer model sand mold, is provided with internal model installation cavity, the peripheral shape of internal model installation cavity in outer model sand mold It is consistent with the profile of quill shaft to be cast, the top of internal model installation cavity is hollow shaft flange casting cavity, and bottom is quill shaft Main shaft casting cavity；The upper bottom periphery in internal model installation cavity of outer model sand mold is provided with heelpiece chill, and heelpiece chill is metal pattern；Outward It is located at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity on model sand mold and hollow shaft flange casting cavity junction is provided with cervical region chill, cervical region chill is gold Belong to mould；The profile of casting internal model is to be consistent with the shape of the inner chamber of quill shaft to be cast, and it is installed in the interior of casting external mold In mould installation cavity, between casting external mold and casting internal model, form the quill shaft casting cavity for cast hollow axle；Runner system position In casting external mold and casting internal model；Rising head mould includes rising head sand mold, and rising head sand mold is arranged on above casting external mold, rising head sand mold Be provided with and cast the corresponding rising head of quill shaft casting cavity formed between external mold and casting internal model, outer model sand mold (12) upper End is stretched out from rising head.
The further technical scheme of the present invention is: the described lower end of casting internal model and the heelpiece chill phase casting on external mold Corresponding position is provided with inner bottom chill；Heelpiece chill, cervical region chill, inner bottom chill are annular swage.
The present invention further technical scheme is: described casting external mold also includes outer moulding box, and outer model sand mold is located at outer In moulding box；Outer model sand mold is upper to be provided with the anti-of longitudinal extension in quill shaft main shaft casting cavity and hollow shaft flange casting cavity junction Split muscle casting cavity.
Further technical scheme is the present invention: described runner system include siphon runner, in rising head note running channel and Transmission running channel, it is laid in the bottom of outer model sand mold, and its outlet is located at the bottom of the internal model installation cavity of outer model sand mold, siphon runner The other end with transmission running channel be connected；In rising head, note running channel is installed in casting internal model, and the outlet of note running channel in rising head corresponds to At the rising head of rising head mould, the other end of each interior note running channel is connected with transmission running channel；Transmission running channel includes sprue and horizontal pours Road, sprue is vertically arranged in casting external mold and casting internal model, in the sprue in casting external mold and casting internal model Sprue connects relatively, and cross gate is transversely arranged in casting external mold and casting internal model, and is connected with sprue.
The also further technical scheme of the present invention is: described rising head sand mold corresponds to the flange face of quill shaft to be cast Position near edge is provided with blind riser.
The further technical scheme of the present invention is: siphon runner is four, and the outlet of four siphon runners is evenly distributed； In rising head, note running channel is three, and three outlets noting running channel in three are evenly distributed side at casting internal model；Quill shaft casts Also it is painted with covering layer of sand and alcohol zircon flour coating layer on chamber and the wall of rising head；Rising head mould also includes rising head case, and rising head sand mold is pacified It is located in rising head case；Blind riser is eight to ten, and each blind riser is evenly distributed.
The present invention another solution is that a kind of casting method of quill shaft, and it comprises the technical steps that:
Choose the casting die of above-mentioned quill shaft；
Smelting metal casts liquid；
3rd, pour into a mould
First convey metal casting liquid making to siphon runner (31) through transmission running channel, treat that metal casting liquid making is poured into rising head (421) 3/2nds to five/5ths highly after, then through transmission running channel note into rising head running channel (32) conveying metal casting liquid making, inject Metal casting liquid making is full to rising head (421)；
4th, bulk processing
Insulation five to eight days, depanning, the waste heat heat using foundry goods cuts rising head casting mold；Foundry goods is entered kiln and carries out normalizing and tempering Process, you can the quill shaft of casting is obtained.
The present invention further another solution is that described metal casting liquid making is molten steel；Step 2 smelting temperature is 1540～1560 DEG C；When the temperature that quill shaft afterheat of casting heat cuts during rising head is 350～450 DEG C.
The present invention compared with prior art has a characteristic that
1st, in the rising head of the casting die of the present invention, note running channel and siphon runner are arranged up and down so that can first carry out when pouring into a mould Rising pouring, molten steel fills type steadily, is conducive to aerofluxuss collection slag；After carry out upper note, be conducive to change rising pouring cause reverse sequence solidification, Riser supplement shrink efficiency can be improved simultaneously.
2nd, the cervical region chill of the casting die of the present invention, the fillet position that can accelerate foundry goods (i.e. quill shaft foundry goods, similarly hereinafter) is cold But speed, effectively anti-position crackle here；Heelpiece chill and inner bottom chill, can accelerate foundry goods bottom coohng speed, form temperature Gradient, extends riser feeding distance.
3rd, the feed-ring of the casting die of the present invention ensures that each position of quill shaft foundry goods obtains abundant feeding, thoroughly solves Annular cast no end region problem is it is ensured that the defect such as cast-internal no shrinkage cavity shrinkage porosity, smooth beneficial to gas in molten steel and field trash Discharge from rising head.
4th, the blind riser of the casting die of the present invention can reduce cast-internal field trash.The big plane of quill shaft foundry goods is in cast When, the field trash in molten steel easily floats up to upper surface, and field trash can be assembled to blind riser mouth, thus decreasing cast-internal Field trash.
5th, the cracking strip casting cavity of the casting die of the present invention can form cracking strip on foundry goods, prevents foundry goods from shrinking Cheng Zhong, flange in the bottom to axle journal fillet position is subject to the obstruction of molding sand to produce mechanical stress, reduces flange in the bottom fillet and axle Neck fillet cracks.
In order to be illustrated more clearly that the present invention, enumerate following examples, but it is without any restrictions to the scope of invention.
Fig. 1 is the structural representation of the casting die of quill shaft of the present invention；
Fig. 2 is the structural representation of the casting external mold of the quill shaft of the present invention；
Fig. 3 is the structural representation of the casting internal model of quill shaft of the present invention；
Fig. 4 is the structural representation of the rising head mould of quill shaft of the present invention.
As Figure 1-4, a kind of casting die of quill shaft, it includes casting external mold, casting internal model 2, runner system and emits Mouth mould.
Casting external mold includes outer moulding box 11 and outer model sand mold 12, and outer model sand mold 12 is located in outer moulding box 11, outer model sand mold 12 Inside it is provided with internal model installation cavity 13, the peripheral shape of internal model installation cavity 13 is consistent (basic one with the profile of quill shaft to be cast Cause)；Internal model installation cavity 13 is divided into quill shaft main shaft casting cavity 131 and hollow shaft flange casting cavity 132, hollow shaft flange casting cavity 132 are located at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity 131 top, and that is, top is hollow shaft flange casting cavity 132, and bottom casts for quill shaft main shaft Make chamber 131；
On outer model sand mold 12 be located at internal model installation cavity 13 bottom periphery be provided with annular (can jagged it might even be possible to be Many segmental arcs are spliced) heelpiece chill 14, heelpiece chill 14 is metal pattern, that is, the reason be referred to as " chill " why, Metal is easy to radiate, preferably with swage, its low price, and during by its cast hollow axle, good cooling effect, can be with Quench Empty axle, expands quill shaft area of dissipation and reduces quill shaft modulus, heelpiece chill 14 also can be accelerated foundry goods and (refer to quill shaft to be cast Foundry goods, similarly hereinafter) bottom coohng speed, form thermograde, realize consecutive solidification, extend riser feeding distance；On outer model sand mold 12 It is provided with the cracking strip casting cavity of longitudinal extension positioned at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity 131 and hollow shaft flange casting cavity 132 junction (accompanying drawing is shown without), cracking strip casting cavity can form cracking strip in the cervical region of the quill shaft having cast, and cracking strip can prevent In contraction process, the neck fillet position of hollow shaft flange to quill shaft main shaft is subject to the obstruction of molding sand to produce machinery and answer to foundry goods Power, reduces hollow shaft flange fillet and quill shaft trunnion fillet cracks；
It is located at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity 131 on outer model sand mold 12 and hollow shaft flange casting cavity 132 junction (is formed At the cervical region of hollow shaft flange and quill shaft main shaft) it is provided with the neck of annular (can jagged it might even be possible to be many segmental arcs splicings) Portion's chill 15, cervical region chill 15 is metal pattern, preferably swage, and cervical region chill 15 can accelerate the cervical region cooling of the quill shaft of casting Speed, effectively prevents cervical region crackle.
The profile of casting internal model 2 is to be consistent with the shape of the inner chamber of quill shaft to be cast, and it typically adopts molding sand system Form, it is installed in the internal model installation cavity 13 of casting external mold, formed in casting between casting external mold and casting internal model 2 The quill shaft casting cavity 133(quill shaft casting cavity 133 of empty axle is actually a part for internal model installation cavity 13)；Casting internal model 2 Lower end be provided with annular inner bottom chill 21, inner bottom chill 21 metal with the corresponding position of heelpiece chill 14 on casting external mold Mould, preferably swage, inner bottom chill 21 is matched with heelpiece chill 14, forms bigger thermograde further, realizes notable Consecutive solidification, preferably extend riser feeding distance；
Runner system includes siphon runner 31, rising head interior note running channel 32 and transmission running channel, and siphon runner 31 is four, its cloth It is located at the bottom of outer model sand mold 12, its outlet is located at bottom (the i.e. quill shaft casting cavity of the internal model installation cavity 13 of outer model sand mold 12 At 133 bottom), the outlet of multiple siphon runners 31 is evenly distributed, and the other end of siphon runner 31 is connected with transmission running channel Connect (and internal connection), rising pouring be can achieve by siphon runner 31；In rising head, note running channel 32 is three, and in rising head, note running channel 32 is pacified It is located in casting internal model 2, at the rising head corresponding to rising head mould for the outlet of note running channel 32 in rising head, three that note running channel in three go out Opening's edge circumference is distributed on side at casting internal model 2, and the other end of each interior note running channel is connected with transmission running channel (internal connection)；Transmission Running channel includes sprue 331 and cross gate 332, and sprue 331 is vertically arranged in casting external mold and casting internal model 2, positioned at casting Make that sprue 331 in external mold is relative with the sprue 331 in casting internal model 2 to be connect, cross gate 332 is transversely arranged on casting external mold In casting internal model 2, and it is connected with sprue 331, sprue 331 has one end to stretch out outside casting internal model 2 or casting external mold, should End is connected with cup, is easy to pour steel (or other metal casting liquid making).
Rising head mould includes rising head case 41 and rising head sand mold 42, and rising head sand mold 42 is installed in rising head case 41, rising head sand mold 42 It is provided with the rising head 421 corresponding with casting the quill shaft casting cavity being formed between external mold and casting internal model 2, outer model sand mold 12 Upper end is stretched out from rising head 421 so that rising head sand mold 42 forms annular with the rising head 421 of outer model sand mold 12；Rising head sand mold 42 is right Eight to ten blind risers 422, each blind riser 422 edge should be provided with the flange face of quill shaft to be cast near the position at edge (rising head sand mold 42) circumference is uniform, and blind riser 422 top is additionally provided with venthole.
On quill shaft casting cavity 133 and the wall of rising head (rising head 421, blind riser 422) (i.e. casting external mold, casting internal model 2 and The corresponding top layer of rising head mould) also it is painted with covering layer of sand and alcohol zircon flour coating layer.
During casting, melting molten steel (or other metal casting liquid making, similarly hereinafter), pour steel temperature is 1540～1560 DEG C；
First carry out rising pouring, molten steel fills type steadily, is conducive to aerofluxuss collection slag；After carry out upper note, be conducive to change rising pouring cause Reverse sequence solidification, riser supplement shrink efficiency can be improved simultaneously；First convey molten steel to siphon runner 31 through transmission running channel, treat steel Water be poured into 3/2nds to five/5ths (preferably 1/2nd) of rising head 421 highly after, then through transmission running channel to rising head Interior note running channel 32 conveying molten steel, injection molten steel is full to rising head 421；
Five to eight days (generally six days about) of insulation, depanning, when hollow axle casting part temperature is at 350～450 DEG C, utilize The waste heat heat of foundry goods (the quill shaft foundry goods that finger-type becomes is slightly bad, similarly hereinafter) cuts rising head casting mold (casting mold being formed in rising head 421)；To cast Part enters kiln and carries out normalizing and temper, and heat treatment finishes and cuts off lacing wire, you can prepared quill shaft cast member；Carry out finishing again Work, obtains quill shaft.
The casting die of the present invention and casting method are mainly used in the casting of big-and-middle-sized quill shaft, but be not limited to big-and-middle-sized in The casting of empty axle, can be used for the casting of any quill shaft.
The present invention is not limited to above-mentioned concrete structure, as long as using the casting die identical or equivalent with the present invention Or/and the quill shaft casting method of processing step or/and casting die just fall within the scope and spirit of the invention.
1. a kind of casting die of quill shaft, it includes casting external mold, casting internal model (2), runner system and rising head mould；Casting external mold Including outer model sand mold (12), in outer model sand mold (12), be provided with internal model installation cavity (13), the peripheral shape of internal model installation cavity (13) with The profile of quill shaft to be cast is consistent, and the top of internal model installation cavity (13) is hollow shaft flange casting cavity (132), and bottom is Quill shaft main shaft casting cavity (131)；It is characterized in that: the upper bottom periphery being located at internal model installation cavity (13) of outer model sand mold (12) is provided with Heelpiece chill (14), heelpiece chill (14) is metal pattern；Outer model sand mold (12) is upper be located at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity (131) and in Empty shaft flange casting cavity (132) junction is provided with cervical region chill (15), and cervical region chill (15) is metal pattern；Casting internal model (2) Profile is to be consistent with the shape of the inner chamber of quill shaft to be cast, and it is installed in the internal model installation cavity (13) of casting external mold, Form the quill shaft casting cavity (133) for cast hollow axle between casting external mold and casting internal model (2)；Runner system is located at casting Make in external mold and casting internal model (2)；Rising head mould includes rising head sand mold (42), and rising head sand mold (42) is arranged on above casting external mold, Rising head sand mold (42) is provided with the rising head corresponding with casting the quill shaft casting cavity being formed between external mold and casting internal model (2) (421), the upper end of outer model sand mold (12) is stretched out from rising head (421)；
The described lower end of casting internal model (2) position corresponding with the heelpiece chill (14) on casting external mold is provided with inner bottom chill (21)；Heelpiece chill (14), cervical region chill (15), inner bottom chill (21) are annular swage.
2. the casting die of quill shaft according to claim 1, is characterized in that: described casting external mold also includes outer moulding box (11), outer model sand mold (12) is located in outer moulding box (11)；Outer model sand mold (12) is upper be located at quill shaft main shaft casting cavity (131) and in Empty shaft flange casting cavity (132) junction is provided with the cracking strip casting cavity of longitudinal extension.
3. the casting die of quill shaft according to claim 1 and 2, is characterized in that: described runner system includes rising pouring and pours Note running channel (32) and transmission running channel in road (31), rising head, it is laid in the bottom of outer model sand mold (12), and its outlet is located at outer sand The bottom of the internal model installation cavity (13) of type (12), the other end of siphon runner (31) is connected with transmission running channel；In rising head, note pours Road (32) is installed in casting internal model (2), rising head (421) place exporting corresponding to rising head mould of note running channel (32) in rising head, respectively The other end of interior note running channel is connected with transmission running channel；Transmission running channel includes sprue (331) and cross gate (332), sprue (331) it is vertically arranged in casting external mold and casting internal model (2), positioned at the sprue (331) casting in external mold and casting internal model (2) sprue (331) in connects relatively, and cross gate (332) is transversely arranged in casting external mold and casting internal model (2), and with perpendicular Running channel (331) is connected.
4. the casting die of quill shaft according to claim 1 and 2, is characterized in that: described rising head sand mold (42) corresponds to The flange face of quill shaft to be cast is provided with blind riser (422) near the position at edge.
5. the casting die of quill shaft according to claim 3, is characterized in that: described rising head sand mold (42) corresponds to will be cast The flange face of the quill shaft made is provided with blind riser (422) near the position at edge.
6. the casting die of quill shaft according to claim 5, is characterized in that: described siphon runner (31) is four, four The outlet of root siphon runner (31) is evenly distributed；In rising head, note running channel (32) is three, notes three outlets of running channel in three It is evenly distributed in casting internal model (2) place side；Also it is painted with covering layer of sand and alcohol radical on quill shaft casting cavity (133) and the wall of rising head Zircon flour coating layer；Rising head mould also includes rising head case (41), and rising head sand mold (42) is installed in rising head case (41)；Blind riser (422) it is eight to ten, each blind riser (422) is evenly distributed.
7. a kind of casting method of quill shaft, is characterized in that: it comprises the technical steps that: a kind of casting method of quill shaft, It comprises the technical steps that:
Choose the casting die of the quill shaft described in claim 3；
Smelting metal casts liquid；
3rd, pour into a mould
First convey metal casting liquid making to siphon runner (31) through transmission running channel, treat that metal casting liquid making is poured into the five of rising head (421) 3/1 bis- to five highly after, then through transmission running channel note into rising head running channel (32) conveying metal casting liquid making, injection metal Casting liquid is full to rising head (421)；
4th, bulk processing
Insulation five to eight days, depanning, the waste heat heat using foundry goods cuts rising head casting mold；Foundry goods is entered kiln carry out at normalizing and tempering Reason, you can the quill shaft of casting is obtained.
8. the casting method of quill shaft according to claim 7, is characterized in that: described metal casting liquid making is molten steel；Step Rapid two smelting temperatures are 1540～1560 DEG C；When the temperature that quill shaft afterheat of casting heat cuts during rising head is 350～450 DEG C.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410501134.1A CN104226915B (en)||2014-09-26||2014-09-26||Casting method of hollow shaft and casting mold|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201410501134.1A CN104226915B (en)||2014-09-26||2014-09-26||Casting method of hollow shaft and casting mold|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN104226915A CN104226915A (en)||2014-12-24|
|CN104226915B true CN104226915B (en)||2017-01-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201410501134.1A Expired - Fee Related CN104226915B (en)||2014-09-26||2014-09-26||Casting method of hollow shaft and casting mold|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN104226915B (en)|
Families Citing this family (3)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN104889333A (en) *||2015-06-03||2015-09-09||天津市航宇金属加工有限公司||Mould with heatproof risers|
|CN105251943B (en) *||2015-10-30||2018-05-22||共享铸钢有限公司||A kind of running gate system and its formative method of mining machinery mainframe casting|
|CN106862442A (en) *||2016-12-30||2017-06-20||宁波大学||A kind of casting without material head shaft forgings-roll manufacturing process|
Family Cites Families (7)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN101134227A (en) *||2006-08-29||2008-03-05||中信重型机械公司||Grinder shell cover casting method|
|CN101837432B (en) *||2010-05-20||2012-05-09||衡阳中钢衡重铸锻有限公司||Tyre casting method and casting die|
|CN102198490B (en) *||2011-03-30||2014-10-29||衡阳中钢衡重铸锻有限公司||Method for casting vertical lathe ram and casting die|
|CN102166621B (en) *||2011-04-09||2013-04-24||江苏金石铸锻有限公司||Method for casting valve body of heavy-calibre non-rising-stem flat valve|
|CN102836967B (en) *||2011-06-20||2014-12-10||中国北车集团大同电力机车有限责任公司||Hugging-bearing box body casting mold and casting method adopting the same|
|CN103551521B (en) *||2013-11-14||2015-07-29||宁夏共享集团有限责任公司||A kind of casting method of guide vane foundry goods|
|CN104014745B (en) *||2014-06-18||2016-05-18||唐山东方华盛优耐高科股份有限公司||The long barrier part feeding technology of large cast steel method|
- 2014-09-26 CN CN201410501134.1A patent/CN104226915B/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|CN103506580B (en)||The casting method of large-scale thin-wall valve body steel-casting|
|CN104399881B (en)||The casting method of low-speed diesel for large-bore vessel bearing block steel-casting|
|CN104226915B (en)||Casting method of hollow shaft and casting mold|
|CN101837432B (en)||Tyre casting method and casting die|
|CN101618426B (en)||Method for casting main shaft casts of stators in aerogenerators|
|CN102248132A (en)||Method for casting large stamping cylinder casting|
|CN104226916A (en)||Casting method of slag ladle and casting mold|
|CN104827000B (en)||A kind of casting method of gear ring|
|CN103231037A (en)||Method for manufacturing short transitional section|
|CN104889350B (en)||Round steel ingot mould and round ingot manufacture method|
|CN106077494A (en)||A kind of pouring procedure casting VHP main beating cap|
|CN101618427B (en)||Method for casting cabin casts of aerogenerators|
|CN110153371A (en)||Prevent the casting method of spherulitic iron crankshaft shrinkage defect|
|CN204867312U (en)||Reduce gate stick of foundry goods crackle|
|CN102836967A (en)||Hugging-bearing box body casting mold and casting method adopting the same|
|CN103878322B (en)||The casting method of railcar centre of pull steel-casting|
|CN102706920A (en)||Method for evaluating mixed crystal formation tendency of single-crystal high-temperature alloys|
|CN204413064U (en)||A kind of oil drilling pump crosshead die|
|CN204747433U (en)||Round steel ingot mould|
|CN103691892A (en)||Manufacturing method of high-temperature high-pressure drain valve|
|CN101524745A (en)||Casting mould for producing round ingot and casting method|
|CN110252954A (en)||The casting method for preventing high alloy cast steel ingate root from cracking|
|CN202639231U (en)||Hinge beam casting|
|CN205689644U (en)||A kind of brake support and brake support casting mold|
|CN202461456U (en)||Tiled butt joint type ingot mold|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20170125
Termination date: 20180926
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|