CN102751669B - Travelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing - Google PatentsTravelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN102751669B CN102751669B CN201210263042.5A CN201210263042A CN102751669B CN 102751669 B CN102751669 B CN 102751669B CN 201210263042 A CN201210263042 A CN 201210263042A CN 102751669 B CN102751669 B CN 102751669B
- Prior art keywords
- road wheel
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 19
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 9
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000002493 climbing Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000018109 developmental process Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000956 alloy Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004020 conductor Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007710 freezing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003365 glass fiber Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000011089 mechanical engineering Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 1
The invention provides a travelling mechanism of an inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing, and relates to a robot. The travelling mechanism of the inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing can enable the inspection robot to stably, quickly and fully-automatically cross an obstacle on an overhead line when the inspection robot walks on a cable. The travelling mechanism is provided with a lifting cabin, a lifting arm, a gearwheel, upper and lower direct-current reducing motors, upper and lower belts, travelling wheel arms, a pressure spring, a U-shaped bracket and upper and lower travelling wheels, wherein a detection device and a U-shaped bracket rotation servo system are arranged in the lifting cabin; the U-shaped bracket rotation servo system is connected with the gearwheel in the middle of the lifting arm through the lifting arm; the gearwheel is driven to rotate so as to realize plus or minus 90-degree rotation of the U-shaped bracket; the U-shaped bracket is connected with the walking wheel arms through the pressure spring; a hinge spring pressing mechanism is arranged on the travelling wheel arm; the upper direct-current reducing motor is connected with the upper travelling wheel through the upper belt; the lower direct-current reducing motor is connected with the lower travelling wheel through the lower belt; and the upper travelling wheel and the lower travelling wheel are respectively arranged at the upper part and the lower part of the cable and are tightly pressed on the cable.
The present invention relates to a kind of robot, especially relate to a kind of walking mechanism that realizes obstacle detouring inspection robot.
Due to the overhead transmission line long term exposure of transmission line in the wild; be subject to blowing and raining, in freezing winter and in sultry summer etc. bad weather affects; add that line material is aging; usually there will be wearing and tearing or corrosion equivalent damage, as repaired and change not in time, small breakage and defect just may expand originally; finally cause serious accident; therefore,, for guaranteeing that power circuit normally moves, overhead transmission line is carried out to regular visit extremely important.
At present, the common line data-logging Dou Shikao attendant of power supply administration with the naked eye or telescope watch.Because be subject to the impact of the factors such as geographical environment, weather conditions, some hidden danger is also not easy to be found.Meet the circuit in cross a river or remote mountains, attendant is " at one's wit's end " usually.Therefore adopt inspection robot to replace manual inspection to become trend of the times.This,, to improving power department automated job degree, alleviates patrol officer's labour intensity, improves patrol officer's work safety condition and raising and patrols and examines that quality has and important meaning.
Current, about travelling robot walking mechanism, be the obstacle crossing function that the mode of climbing up and over by mechanical arm realizes overhead transmission line mostly, its major defect is: during obstacle detouring, need rely on artificial Remote, operating difficulties, mechanism's complexity and operate time are long, in addition,, owing to being subject to remote control distance restriction, related control device need be carried along circuit, have a strong impact on line walking operating efficiency, cannot really realize automation walking operation.
Level and the present situation of taking a broad view of domestic and international travelling robot walking mechanism, have respectively:
1. the patent of invention 200410020490.8(applying date that Shenyang Inst of Automation, Chinese Academy of Sciences applies for: 2004.04.30).
2. the patent of invention 200310118302.0(applying date that Institute of Automation Research of CAS applies for: 2003.11.18).
3. the patent of invention 200510019930.2(applying date that Wuhan University applies for: 2005.12.01).
4. the patent 200510042569.5(applying date that Shandong University applies for: 2005.03.18).
Related product both domestic and external has:
1. the people such as Sawada of company of Tokyo Electric Power have developed Optical Fiber composite overhead Ground Wire (OPGW) and have patrolled and examined mobile robot.
2. BJ University of Aeronautics & Astronautics is in the inspection robot of development in 2003.
3. the extra high voltage network inspection robot of the unit cooperation research and development such as Fujian Electric Power Co., Ltd. and Shenyang automation research institute of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Xiamen Jia Neng Power Tech Corp. Inc..
Relevant technical paper has:
 Zhu Xinglong etc. power transmission line crusing robot obstacle detouring mechanism and test, mechanical engineering journal, 2009,45(2): 119-125.
 Li Hongwei, Zhao Shiping, Lu little Long. the conceptual design of creeping of climbing electric power tower robot, automated manufacturing, 2010,32(11): 100-103.
 rent land Song Yi etc. some of the Review Study of inspection robot and smart grid-oriented technology are inquired into, Sichuan Electric Power technology, 2009,32(supplementary issue): 47-51.
In above-mentioned patent and product about can obstacle detouring travelling robot walking mechanism being mostly the obstacle crossing function that the mode of climbing up and over by mechanical arm realizes overhead transmission line, their major defect is: while running into barrier, need to halt, adjust " arm " position, after obstacle detouring, recover again line walking speed; During obstacle detouring walking, need rely on artificial Remote, operating difficulties, mechanism's complexity and operate time are long; Owing to being subject to remote control distance restriction, related control device need be carried along circuit, has a strong impact on line walking operating efficiency, cannot really realize automation walking operation
Chinese patent CN1292319 discloses a kind of autonomous modification four track-foot robot walking mechanism, employing four track-foot drives, four track-foot is parallel to each other between two, along frame 1 longitudinal axis, be arranged symmetrically with, adopt the low structure of putting with directive wheel 15 aiding supports of driving wheel 5, displacement transmission mechanism without any complexity, simple in structure, cheap, there is bearing capacity large, smooth running, revolution flexibly, the advantages such as mobility strong, can cross like a dream the straight wall type obstacle than the high several times of crawler belt, there is excellent obstacle performance, be suitable for doing such as emergency dealing robot, the walking mechanism of off-road vehicle and so on robot or vehicle.
Summary of the invention
The object of the present invention is to provide a kind of walking mechanism that realizes obstacle detouring inspection robot that can steadily, fast, automatically cross the barrier on overhead wire on cable in the time of can making inspection robot walk.
The present invention is provided with and hangs storehouse, arm, gear, upper DC speed-reducing, lower DC speed-reducing, upper belt, lower belt, road wheel arm, holddown spring, U-shaped support, upper road wheel, lower road wheel; Described hanging is provided with checkout gear and U-shaped support rotates servo system in storehouse, U-shaped support rotates servo system and is connected with the gear in the middle of being located at arm by arm, by driven wheel rotates realize U-shaped support ± 90 spend and rotate; Described U-shaped support is connected with road wheel arm by holddown spring; Described road wheel arm is provided with hinge spring hold-down mechanism; Upper DC speed-reducing is connected with upper road wheel respectively by upper belt, and lower DC speed-reducing is connected with lower road wheel respectively by lower belt; Upper road wheel is located at cable top, and lower road wheel is located at cable bottom, and upper road wheel and lower road wheel are pressed on cable.
For overcoming defect of the prior art, the present invention adopts a four-wheel coupling clamping walking mechanism, the present invention includes 4 positive transport wheels and drive system thereof, a secondary rotatable U-shaped support and hangs storehouse.Detection (maintenance) device and U-shaped support rotation feed service system are equipped with in the described inside, storehouse of hanging.Described U-shaped support rotates feed service system and is connected with the gear in the middle of arm by arm, by driven wheel rotate to realize U-shaped support take that cable is the center of circle ± 90 degree rotate., according to the barrer types and obstacle whether, between " vertically walking mode " and " walking in a horizontal state pattern ", switch respectively, to realize the high speed of robot on overhead wire, automatically to walk meanwhile.When being walked on cable, inspection robot can steadily, fast, automatically cross the barrier on overhead wire
Wherein, U-shaped support rotates feed service system and is connected with the gear in the middle of arm by arm, by driven wheel, rotates to realize the degree rotation of U-shaped support ± 90, and its centre of gyration is arranged in cable in the heart; Utilize the Action of Gravity Field of gondola, make to hang storehouse and in U-shaped support rotation process, be positioned at all the time under cable vertical.
Wherein, described U-shaped support is connected with road wheel arm by holddown spring, on road wheel arm, hinge is housed, and guarantees that wherein a road wheel is when throwing over barrier arbitrarily, and other three road wheels are still pressed on cable all the time.
Wherein, when crossing over vertical barrier (as stockbridge damper), robot walking device is in walking in a horizontal state pattern; While crossing over horizontal barrier (as shaft tower), robot walking device is in vertical row walking modes;
Wherein, on the race of described positive transport wheel, the rubber ring for increasing frictional force is housed.
Wherein, described in hang storehouse ultrasonic sensor apparatus be installed, for disturbance in judgement thing approximate location and state; Hang inside, storehouse and can carry as required checkout gear or attending device etc.
Compare with the existing walking mechanism that realizes obstacle detouring inspection robot, beneficial effect of the present invention and advantage are:
1) the present invention adopts four-wheel coupling clamping walking mechanism mechanism, not only can walk fast but also can fast obstacle.
2) the present invention adopts full-automatic line walking, need not remote control etc. manual operation, be applicable to the long distance of field work needs.
3) the present invention is simple in structure, and cost is low, can be widely used in detection and the maintenance of ultra-high-tension power transmission line.
4) robot application scope is wide, according to different obstruct thing, adjusts obstacle detouring angle, can effectively cross over the barrier on most of cables.
5) on the race of road wheel, the rubber ring for increasing frictional force is housed, effectively improves the frictional force between road wheel and cable, make maximum ramp angle be not less than 30 degree.
6) the present invention adopts four-wheel walking, when throwing over barrier, guarantees to have at least 3 road wheels to contact and form stable closed force structure with cable, and the good and crossing over blockage of security protection need not pause, and the obstacle detouring speed of travel is fast.
7) body adopts aluminum alloy materials, lightweight, can carry as required checkout gear or attending device etc.
Accompanying drawing explanation
The normal axomometric drawing of Tu1Wei robot " vertically walking mode ".
Fig. 2 is the walking states normal axomometric drawing while crossing over vertical barrier.
Fig. 3 is that the master of Fig. 1 looks schematic diagram.
Fig. 4 is the not stressed schematic diagram of crossing over blockage of walking in a horizontal state pattern.
Stressed schematic diagram when Fig. 5 is walking in a horizontal state Pattern completion crossing over blockage.
Stressed schematic diagram when Fig. 6 is walking in a horizontal state Pattern completion crossing over blockage.
Below in conjunction with accompanying drawing, inspection robot obstacle-surmounting travelling gear of the present invention is further elaborated.
Referring to Fig. 1～6, the embodiment of the present invention is provided with hangs storehouse 1, arm 2, gear 3, upper DC speed-reducing 41, lower DC speed-reducing 42, upper belt 51, lower belt 52, road wheel arm 6, holddown spring 7, U-shaped support 8, upper road wheel 91, lower road wheel 92; Described hanging is provided with checkout gear and U-shaped support rotates servo system in storehouse 1, U-shaped support rotates servo system and is connected with the gear 3 in the middle of being located at arm 2 by arm 2, by driven wheel 3 rotate realize U-shaped support 8 ± 90 spend and rotate; Described U-shaped support 8 is connected with road wheel arm 6 by holddown spring 7; Described road wheel arm 6 is provided with hinge spring hold-down mechanism; Upper DC speed-reducing 41 is connected with upper road wheel 91 respectively by upper belt 51, and lower DC speed-reducing 42 is connected with lower road wheel 92 respectively by lower belt 52; Upper road wheel 91 is located at cable 10 tops, and lower road wheel 92 is located at cable 10 bottoms, and upper road wheel 91 and lower road wheel 92 are pressed on cable 10.
Upper road wheel 91 is established 1 pair of left and right, and lower road wheel 92 is also established 1 pair of left and right.
By two kinds of different walking modes, operation principle of the present invention is described below:
Below by walking in a horizontal state pattern (walking states while crossing over vertical barrier) and vertical row walking modes (walking states fast, and cross over the walking states of horizontal barrier), realizing robot fast automatic ground obstacle detouring on overhead wire walks.When accessible i.e. " freely walk ", employing " vertical walking mode ", patrols and examines walking with speed faster; When running into barrier, switch to " walking in a horizontal state pattern ", for the still employing of barrier " vertically walking mode " of horizontal direction.Two kinds of different rows walking modes can freedom and flexibility under walking states switch and without " STOP ".The location of barrier is realized by the transducer in gondola or other positioner.
As depicted in figs. 1 and 2, for two kinds of different walking modes of the present invention, this running gear adopts four-wheel coupling clamping walking mechanism, and four road wheels are distributed in cable both sides, the road wheel of homonymy is installed on respectively road wheel arm separately, staggered along cable direction; DC speed-reducing is installed on the road wheel arm between the road wheel of two homonymies, by belt drives road wheel, moves.Holddown spring, road wheel arm and spring junction are housed in the connecting rod of road wheel arm and U-shaped support hinge is housed, while guaranteeing in the process of walking (especially under Fig. 2 state) crossing over blockage, always there are 3 road wheels to be pressed on all the time on cable, form stable closed loop force structure, as shown in Fig. 4～6, to realize the quick walking of robot on cable.In addition, in order to increase the frictional force between road wheel and cable, improve ramp angle, the rubber ring for increasing frictional force is housed on the race of road wheel.U-shaped support with by arm by hang storehouse be hung in cable under, hang and U-shaped support is housed in storehouse rotates feed service system, by arm, power is sent on the gear in the middle of arm, the rotation by driven wheel realizes the degree rotation of U-shaped support ± 90.Hang inside, storehouse supersonic sensing device is also housed, for judgement and estimation barrier approximate location and state.
Inspection robot is walked posture as shown in Figure 1 on cable, is contained in the process of walking the checkout gear hanging in storehouse transmission line is patrolled and examined.When patrolling and examining, be contained in the infrared facility hanging in storehouse and survey distance and the state of the place ahead barrier, when detecting barrier and be vertical direction (as stockbridge damper), signal feedback is given to the central processing unit that hangs inside, storehouse, central processing unit is received after signal, signal is passed to the direct current machine of controlling road wheel motion on one side, the speed of travel is reduced; The U-shaped support simultaneously signal being passed in storehouse rotates servo system, 3 motions of servo system driven wheel, and gear movement drives U-shaped support to start rotation, until turn to state shown in Fig. 2.When road wheel arrives stockbridge damper, under the effect of hinge, road wheel lifts and strides across stockbridge damper, and road wheel does not stress, now other 3 road wheels being pressed on cable tightly under the acting in conjunction of holddown spring and hinge, guarantees can not come off in obstacle detouring process.After the safe leaping over obstacles of road wheel, hinge recovers original state.Next, another road wheel arrives stockbridge damper, and obstacle detouring process is identical with road wheel.Other 2 road wheels are crossed over stockbridge damper in the same way.Last complete machine completes the leap to barrier.
According to the principle of above-mentioned across obstacle, this device can be crossed over typical cable obstacle as stockbridge damper, line ball pipe, conductor spacer, suspension clamp etc.
1. realize the walking mechanism of obstacle detouring inspection robot, it is characterized in that being provided with and hang storehouse, arm, gear, upper DC speed-reducing, lower DC speed-reducing, upper belt, lower belt, road wheel arm, holddown spring, U-shaped support, upper road wheel, lower road wheel; Described hanging is provided with checkout gear and U-shaped support rotates servo system in storehouse, U-shaped support rotates servo system and is connected with the gear in the middle of being located at arm by arm, by driven wheel rotates realize U-shaped support ± 90 spend and rotate; Described U-shaped support is connected with road wheel arm by holddown spring; Described road wheel arm is provided with hinge spring hold-down mechanism; Upper DC speed-reducing is connected with road wheel in pair of right and left respectively by upper belt, and lower DC speed-reducing is connected with road wheel under pair of right and left respectively by lower belt; Upper road wheel is located at cable top, and lower road wheel is located at cable bottom, and upper road wheel and lower road wheel are pressed on cable.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201210263042.5A CN102751669B (en)||2012-07-27||2012-07-27||Travelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201210263042.5A CN102751669B (en)||2012-07-27||2012-07-27||Travelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN102751669A CN102751669A (en)||2012-10-24|
|CN102751669B true CN102751669B (en)||2014-11-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201210263042.5A Active CN102751669B (en)||2012-07-27||2012-07-27||Travelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN102751669B (en)|
Families Citing this family (9)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JP6195301B2 (en) *||2013-11-13||2017-09-13||学校法人神奈川大学||Self-propelled mobile device|
|CN104029205B (en) *||2014-06-06||2016-12-07||上海弈猫科技有限公司||A kind of system regulating robot driving device required torque|
|CN104176142B (en) *||2014-08-04||2016-04-20||国家电网公司||A kind of leaping over obstacles method for overhead power transmission line crusing robot|
|CN104393530B (en) *||2014-11-25||2016-12-28||华北电力大学（保定）||A kind of inspection robot obstacle crossing device for quadripartion transmission line of electricity|
|CN104362547B (en) *||2014-11-26||2018-01-26||国网重庆市电力公司电力科学研究院||A kind of inspection robot and its folding wheel are grabbed|
|CN104502805A (en) *||2015-01-12||2015-04-08||王波||Automatic fault detection system for power line|
|CN107947025B (en) *||2016-05-12||2020-03-03||山东大学||Line inspection robot mechanical structure based on split wheel and mechanical arm and obstacle crossing method thereof|
|CN106240664B (en) *||2016-08-11||2018-10-23||上海大学||A kind of towed metal wall surface work climbing robot|
|CN109909974A (en) *||2019-04-28||2019-06-21||盐城工学院||A kind of dedicated detection of electrical leakage robot of aerial cables|
Family Cites Families (7)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JPH09322344A (en) *||1996-05-28||1997-12-12||Hitachi Cable Ltd||Self-propelled machine utilizing overhead line|
|DE29714584U1 (en) *||1997-08-14||1997-11-27||Bacs Peter Andreas||Device for carrying out measurement and control work on high-voltage lines|
|CA2418473A1 (en) *||2003-02-04||2004-08-04||Hydro-Quebec||Robot vehicle that runs on conductors and has the ability to negotiate obstacles using temporary support rotors|
|CN101574983B (en) *||2009-06-12||2013-03-13||中国电力科学研究院||Lead obstacle-crossing robot walking device|
|CN102074915B (en) *||2010-12-09||2012-09-05||山东电力研究院||Split line moving platform|
|CN102522715B (en) *||2011-12-07||2014-10-08||姚正齐||Obstacle-crossing travelling mechanism for inspection robot and inspection robot device|
|CN102427209B (en) *||2011-12-07||2014-03-26||姚正齐||Sliding mechanism for obstacle crossing of line inspection robot and line inspection robot equipment|
- 2012-07-27 CN CN201210263042.5A patent/CN102751669B/en active Active
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|CN102751669B (en)||Travelling mechanism of inspection robot for realizing obstacle crossing|
|WO2017004943A1 (en)||Smart mobile detection platform for greenhouse|
|CN103825338B (en)||High-voltage line inspection robot independently locates control device and the method for docking charging|
|CN101513733B (en)||Overhead network barrier-clearance and detection robot|
|CN205753192U (en)||Adapt to the inspection robot frame for movement of solid conductor|
|CN107097866B (en)||Power line operation walking robot and obstacle crossing method thereof|
|CN104917130A (en)||Line patrol deicing robot and obstacle crossing method thereof|
|CN105846352A (en)||Line patrol robot mechanical structure suitable for single conducting wire and obstacle surmounting method therefor|
|CN109586207A (en)||Intelligent inspection robot and its method for inspecting for cable detection|
|Hongguang et al.||Research of power transmission line maintenance robots in SIACAS|
|CN204021041U (en)||A kind of traveling gear for overhead power transmission line crusing robot|
|CN106655006B (en)||Transmission line polling robot obstacle-surmounting travelling gear|
|CN110034518B (en)||Autonomous obstacle-crossing type power transmission line inspection vehicle and working method|
|CN109261559A (en)||A kind of solar panel cleaning robot|
|CN106786170A (en)||Transmission line polling robot|
|CN105846348B (en)||Walking mechanism, inspection robot mechanical structure and its obstacle-detouring method|
|CN108111810A (en)||A kind of piping lane monitors guide rail type movable pipe robot|
|CN108508909A (en)||A kind of patrolling transmission line robot and its patrolling method based on integrated navigation|
|CN106041952A (en)||High-voltage power line inspection robot and climbing heading method|
|CN110977995B (en)||Underground cable tunnel inspection robot|
|CN103594967A (en)||Overturning obstacle crossing type overhead line work robot|
|CN208816963U (en)||A kind of robot|
|CN107689599A (en)||Snakelike wound form inspection robot mechanical structure and its obstacle-detouring method|
|CN206490364U (en)||Mechanical arm applied to transmission line polling robot obstacle-surmounting travelling gear|
|CN105739521B (en)||A kind of system and method agricultural robot traction and powered|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|