CN101515391B - Automatic book management system based on closed stacks - Google PatentsAutomatic book management system based on closed stacks Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN101515391B CN101515391B CN 200910080132 CN200910080132A CN101515391B CN 101515391 B CN101515391 B CN 101515391B CN 200910080132 CN200910080132 CN 200910080132 CN 200910080132 A CN200910080132 A CN 200910080132A CN 101515391 B CN101515391 B CN 101515391B
- Prior art keywords
- management system
- Prior art date
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0 abstract 1
- 230000003993 interaction Effects 0 abstract 1
基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统 Based on closed stacks automated library management system
 本发明涉及一种新型的图书馆系统，它结合原有的图书馆管理系统，实现了图书的自动借还功能，降低了图书馆工作人员的劳动强度，有效地提高了图书馆为读者服务的质量，自动化图书馆系统采用了RFID射频识别技术、机械自动化、网络和计算机技术等，属于图书馆自动化应用领域。  The present invention relates to a novel library system, which combined with the original library management system, by means of a further automatic book function, reduce labor intensity of the library, the library is effectively improved readers of the quality of service, automated library systems using RFID radio frequency identification technology, automation machinery, network and computer technology, belongs to library automation applications.
背景技术 Background technique
 图书馆是图书、期刊、报纸、光盘等实体资料的收藏中心，对这些资料的收藏、整理、存储和使用长期以来就是图书馆的主要职能，近年来图书馆开架借阅方式已经成为图书馆书库管理的主流，但它也带来图书错架丢失和挤占阅览空间问题，因此国内外很多图书馆开始将大量图书转移到封闭式书库系统通过精密自动化系统来管理。  The library is books, collections of data center physical journals, newspapers, CDs, etc., for the collection of such information, collation, storage and use has long been the main functions of the library, the library in recent years has become a way of Open-shelf books mainstream museum library management, but it also brought the wrong book reading frame loss and misuse space problems, many domestic and foreign large number of books the library began to be transferred to a closed stacks system to manage through the sophisticated automation systems.
 图书馆自动化借还系统是工业生产的自动化物流和仓储技术在图书馆领域的应用体现，已经有15年左右的发展历史，目前在北美、加拿大、日本已经有了很多应用案例， 如美国加州州立大学北岭分校、康乃尔大学、路易斯维尔大学、拉斯维加斯内华达大学、力口拿大英哥伦比亚大学、日本国际基督教大学和日本早稻田大学等。  also borrow library automation systems in industrial production automation logistics and warehousing technology embodied in the library field, there have been about 15 years of development history, there have been many cases of application in North America, Canada, Japan, such as California State University, Northridge, Cornell University, University of Louisville, University of Nevada Las Vegas, University of Canada England Colombia forces mouth, the Japan international Christian University and Waseda University. 美国的HKSystem公司和日本Nipponfi 1 ing公司是图书馆自动化借还系统的生产制造商。 American and Japanese companies HKSystem Nipponfi 1 ing company is a manufacturer borrow library automation systems also. 在其产品和应用案例中， 都是将单册图书打包存储在一个大存储盒中，利用图书条码来进行抓取和识别。 In the case of its products and applications are packaged single books stored in a storage box large, use bar code books to crawl and identification. 这种方式的问题在于需要一本图书就要把整个存储盒取出，依靠人力干预来找到所需图书，从而不能做到无人化操作；由于条码需要对准扫描的特点，对识别精度和准确率有一定影响；依靠有限的机械抓取装置来提取图书，获取时间较长，不适用于图书流通率高的环境中。 The problem with this approach is that one needs to take the whole book storage cartridge is removed, relying on human intervention to find the desired books, unmanned operation can not do so; need to be aligned with barcode scanning characteristics, the precision and accuracy of the identification rate have a certain influence; on a limited mechanical gripping means to extract Books, obtaining a long time, does not apply to books circulation rate environment.
 近年来，在自动化识别和工业控制领域出现了新的技术和应用。  In recent years, the emergence of new technologies and applications in the field of automatic identification and industrial control. 在自动化识别上， 无线射频标签（RFID)开始取代条码用于对单个物品的识别和跟踪。 In the automatic identification, radio frequency tag (RFID) began to replace bar codes used to identify and track individual items. 由于RFID标签具有防水、防磁、耐高温、使用寿命长、读取距离大、标签上数据可以加密、存储数据容量更大、存储信息更改自如等优点，可以实现图书馆管理的真正自动化和智能化。 Because RFID tags are waterproof, anti-magnetic, high temperature, long service life, reading distance, data can be encrypted on the label, greater data storage capacity, storage information freely change, etc., can achieve true automation and intelligent library management . 目前，RFID技术已经在美国、欧洲和亚洲有成功的案例。 Currently, RFID technology has been successful cases in the United States, Europe and Asia. 全美已有约2%的图书馆开始使用RFID技术；在全球范围内约有8%的图书馆使用RFID技术。 America has about 2% of the library to start using RFID technology; about 8% of libraries worldwide using RFID technology. 全美已有超过300家大学图书馆装备了RFID系统。 The United States has more than 300 university libraries equipped with RFID systems. 意大利、荷兰、法国等欧洲各国都有很多采用RFID的图书馆。 Italy, the Netherlands, France and other European countries have a lot of uses of RFID library. 在亚洲，新加坡国立图书馆是世界上第一个全面应用RFID系统的智能图书馆。 In Asia, the National Library of Singapore is the world's first comprehensive Smart Library RFID system application. 国内深圳等市图书馆也在2006年开始使用RFID技术，国家图书馆新馆也部署了RFID系统。 China Shenzhen City Library also starting to use RFID technology in 2006, the National Library of the new museum also deployed RFID systems. 现在，世界大型图书馆应用RFID 技术的速度正以每年30%的速率增长。 Now, the speed of the world's largest library RFID technology is growing at a rate of 30% per year. 但当前图书馆RFID应用还处于图书馆自动化应用的前端流通借还阶段，具备开架图书流通借还、馆藏盘点、图书防盗等功能，没有达到对单本图书的自动化存取和书库管理。 However, the current is still in the application library RFID library automation application the front end of the flow by further stages, by further comprising open-shelf books circulation, inventory collection, library security and other functions, does not reach the automated access to a single book and library management.
 本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统的发明目的在于：完全达到图书馆的闭架、无人管理，由系统完成图书的自助借还、新书盘点。  The present invention is based on the object of the invention is that automated library management system closed stacks: the fully closed stack reaches the library, left unattended by the system self-circulation books, book inventory.  本发明采用的技术方案为：  aspect of the present invention is used are:
 —种基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，包含有书架和图书馆集成管理系统，其特征在于：包含有带RFID芯片的图书、自助借还终端机、闭架书库管理系统、自助借书系统、自助还书系统和实现图书自动进出闭架书库的自动化传送系统；  - Automatic Administrative System Based species closed stacks comprising bookshelves and library integrated management system, characterized by: comprising books with RFID chips have, self-circulation terminals, closed stacks management system, self- library systems, self-help books also book system and implement automatic access to automated transfer system of closed stacks;
 自动化传送系统是由自动化装置和自动化控制系统构成，自动化装置包含有智能轨道车和自动化传输装置；自动化控制系统包含智能轨道车控制系统及自动化传输装置控制系统；  The automated transmission system is constituted by automation and automation control systems, intelligent automated apparatus comprising transmission means and automation railcars; intelligent automatic control system comprises a rail vehicle automatic transmission control system and system control means;
 整个闭架书库由若干列书架组成，每列书架由若干闭架书架布置而成，书架为层插接结构，由若干托板插接而成，每列书架之间形成巷道；出书口处设置有临时放置预约图书的缓存书架，缓存书架同样为层插接结构；带RFID芯片的图书放置于闭架书架上，图书识别信息存储在图书馆集成管理系统的馆藏数据库中；  the entire closed stacks shelves several columns, each column of shelves arranged in a plurality of shelves made of closed frame, connector shelves a layer structure, the plug is made by a number of pallets, each column is formed between the roadway shelves; the provided at the fore with a temporary placement shelves reservation book cache, the cache is a shelf for the plug-layer structure; Books with an RFID chip placed on the rack shelves closed, book identification information stored in a database library collections integrated management system;
 智能轨道车在预先设置于巷道内的轨道上通过驱动装置往复运动，智能轨道车主架体上设置有取还机构，该取还机构通过主架体上设置的提升装置上下运动，取还机构设置有能够伸缩的机械手，智能轨道车通过智能轨道车控制系统控制；  Smart rail car by a driving means to reciprocate, is provided on the smart track owner frame body on the previously provided in the tunnel track has to take further mechanism, which takes further mechanism by the lifting means up and down movement is provided on the main frame, taking also mechanism is provided with an extendable robot, intelligent rail car rail car control through intelligent control system;
 自动化传输装置主体为双层结构，上层是被归还图书的入库通道，下层是被借阅图书出库的通道，该自动化传输装置包含巷道车接口、主输送通道、缓存接口、出书接口和还书连接通道；巷道车接口由基础输送机构和皮带输送体组成；主输送通道由传送皮带组和通道顶升机构组成；缓存接口为仅供图书入库的单层结构，由基础输送机构和皮带输送体组成；出书接口包含有基础输送机构和过渡输送线；过渡输送线与自助借还终端机连接；还书连接通道一端与出书窗口的过渡输送线相连接，另一端与上层主输送通道相连接；  automatic transmission device body is a double-layer structure, the upper layer was returned book storage channel, the lower is the channel borrowing books out of the library, the automated vehicle transmission tunnel apparatus comprising an interface, the main transport path, cache interface, the book and the book further connecting channel interfaces; roadway vehicle and the transport mechanism interface to a base belt conveyor body composition; main conveying path by the conveyor belt and the channel group consisting lifting mechanism; cache interface is only a single layer structure of the book storage, transport by the underlying belt conveyor means and the body composition; book interfaces with base and a transition conveyor line conveying mechanism; and the transition of the transfer line connecting terminal self-circulation; book further transition passage connected at one end to the transfer line book window is connected to the other end the upper layer is connected to the main transport path;
自助借书系统包含读者身份读取模块、读者借书信息传递模块、借书凭条打印模块，与自助借还终端机处设置的RFID读写装置和图书卡读取装置实现交互；该读者身份读取模块驱动自助借还终端机读取读者信息，读者借书信息传递模块将读者信息和读者所在的自助借还终端机机位号传递至闭架书库管理系统；当图书被运送到自助借还终端机处， 借书凭条打印模块驱动RFID读写装置改写图书的信息，并打印凭条；  Self-charging system comprises a reader to read the identity module, the reader library information delivery module, library receipt printing module, with the RFID reader device and a self-circulation library card reading means disposed at a terminal interact; the readership reading module driven by self-service terminals also read the information the reader, the reader module library information transfer information to readers and reader terminals where self-circulation flight number is passed to the closed stacks management system; when the books were sent terminal to self-circulation, the module driver library receipt printing information rewriting apparatus RFID reader of the book, and a printed receipt;
自助还书系统包含读者信息读取模块、图书信息读取模块、读者还书信息传递模块、还书位置设置模块以及还书凭条打印模块，与自助借还终端机处设置的RFID读写装置和图书卡读取装置实现交互；读者信息读取模块驱动自助借还终端机图书卡读取装置读取读者信息，图书信息读取模块读取RFID内的图书识别信息，读者还书信息传递模块将读者信息和图书识别信息传递至闭架书库管理系统，由闭架书库管理系统分配一闭架书库物理位置号，由还书位置设置模块驱动RFID读写装置改写归还图书的信息，完成图书归还动作，最终由还书凭条打印模块打印还书凭条；  Self-book system further comprises a reader information reading module, a reading module book information, book readers further information delivery module, and the module is also provided a position further book receipt book printing module, self-circulation of the RFID terminal is provided at the library card reading and writing device and reading means interact; reader module drive information read by the information reader reads the self terminal also library card reading means reads book information reading module identification information in the RFID books, book readers further information transfer information and book reader module identification information is transmitted to the closed stacks management system, a closed stacks allocated physical location numbers of closed stacks management systems, RFID reader-writer module is provided by a further drive to rewrite the book position information returned books, Books return operation is completed, the final printing module to print a receipt to return a book to return the book receipt;
 图书馆集成管理系统包含有图书预约模块，该图书预约模块根据读者的预约请求，确认读者借阅图书的图书识别信息及读者取书时间，并将图书识别信息、读者信息和读者取书时间传送至闭架书库管理系统；  The integrated management system includes a library book reservation module, reservation module in accordance with the reservation request book reader, to confirm the reader's book reader and the book identification information of time taken book, and the book identification information, the reader information, and pick up the book reader time of the transmission management system to a closed stacks;
 闭架书库管理系统包含有闭架书库系统数据库，闭架书库系统数据库中图书识别信息与馆藏数据库中的图书识别信息相对应，每本存储在闭架书架内的图书被分配了闭架书架物理位置号，该闭架书架物理位置号存储在闭架书库系统数据库内；闭架书库管理系统包含有图书借阅信息写入模块、缓存书架位置分配模块、取书模块、缓存进书模块、出书模块、闭架书库位置分配模块、还书模块；该图书借阅信息写入模块根据图书预约模块传递来的图书识别信息，将相应的读者信息和读者取书时间传递至闭架书库管理系统的闭架书库系统数据库中；缓存书架位置分配模块根据该图书的识别信息，为被预约的图书分配缓存书架物理位置号；取书模块将被预约图书的闭架书架物理位置号传递至智能轨道车控制系统，由智能轨道车完成自闭架书架上取书任务  closed stacks management system includes a closed stacks system database, library identification information closed stacks system database library identification information collection database corresponds books per copy is stored in a closed rack shelves is assigned closing No. rack shelf physical location, the physical position of the closing shelf frame number is stored in the system database closed stacks; closed stacks library management system includes borrowing information writing module, the buffer shelf location assignment module, the module taking the book, the book block into the cache , book module, closed stacks location assignment module is further book block; the book lending information writing module according to Books reservation module identification information transmitted to the book, and the corresponding information reader book reader time taken to transfer closed stacks management closed stacks system the system's database; buffer shelf location assignment module based on the identification information of the book, allocated buffer shelf physical location number reservation book; pick up the book block to be reservation book closing rack shelf physical location number is transmitted to the smart rail car control systems, completed by the intelligent rail cars to take on the book shelf bookshelf autistic task ，并将图书运送至巷道车接口，经由巷道车接口处的基础输送机构和皮带输送体运送至主输送通道，当图书经主输送通道运送至缓存接口时，缓存进书模块将缓存书架物理位置号传递至位于缓存书架巷道内的智能轨道车控制系统，驱动该智能轨道车将图书运至缓存书架与缓存书架物理位置号对应的位置上；出书模块接收来自自助借还终端机的取书指令，出书模块将所取图书的缓存书架物理位置号传递至位于缓存书架和出书接口的智能轨道车控制系统，驱动智能轨道车将图书由缓存书架取书放到出书接口处，并通过出书接口处基础输送机构和过渡输送线将图书运送到自助借还终端机出口；当读者于自助借还终端机处归还图书，闭架书库位置分配模块将会为该归还图书分配闭架书库物理位置号，还书模块将该闭架书库物理位置号传递至自动传输装置控 When the roadway and the car interfaces to transport books, transported to the main transport path via a transport mechanism based interface roadway vehicle and the belt transport body, when the book was shipped to the main conveyance path cache interface, the book block into the cache buffer shelf physical location No. transmitted to the rail car is located in the intelligent control system of the roadway in the buffer shelf, the smart drive rail cars would be transported to book cache buffer shelf shelf position corresponding to the number of physical locations; means for receiving a book taken from the book self-circulation of the terminal Directive buffer shelf physical location, book module taken books transmitted to the intelligent control system of the rail car and the book shelves in the cache interface, intelligent drive rail cars would Books taken by the buffer book on a book shelf interface, and book interface and basic transport mechanism transition conveyor line to transport books to self-circulation through the export terminal; when readers return books to self-circulation terminals at the closed stacks position allocation module will return for the closed stacks of books distribution Stack physical location numbers, the module is also closed stacks book physical location number is transmitted to the automatic transmission control apparatus 系统及智能轨道车的控制系统完成图书的归还动作。 Control systems and intelligent rail car system to complete the return of action books.
 采用上述技术方案，本发明能够彻底实现了图书馆的无人管理功能，使用RFID技术，增强了图书管理的安全性，更好的发挥图书馆的智能。  With the above technical solution, the present invention is able to achieve a completely unattended library functions, the use of RFID technology to enhance the security library management, better play smart library. 读者可以全天24小时实现自助借还书，是图书馆历史上的一次历史性的变革。 Readers can 24 hours a day to achieve self-circulation books, is a historic change in the history of the library.
附图说明 BRIEF DESCRIPTION
 图1为本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统的系统组成图；  FIG 1 FIG composition based automated library management system of the system closed stacks of the present invention;
 图2为本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统的总体架构图；  The overall architecture of FIG 2 FIG automated library management system based on closed stacks of the present invention;
 图3为本发明中图书馆集成管理系统的模块组成图；  FIG 3 library module integrated management system of FIG composition of the present invention;
 图4为本发明中闭架书库管理系统的模块组成图；  FIG 4 is closed stacks invention management system of FIG modules;
 图5为本发明自助借书系统的模块组成图；  FIG. 5 of the present invention is composed of self-system library module of FIG;
 图6为本发明自助还书系统的模块组成图；  FIG. 6 is also self-book system of the present invention, FIG modules;
 图7为本发明新书上架系统的模块组成图；  FIG. 7 new books FIG module system of the present invention the composition;
 图8为本发明自动化图书管理系统的系统工作流程图；  FIG. 8 is a flowchart of system automation library management system of the present invention;
 图9为本发明系统控制借书过程中各个模块之间交互的流程图； A flowchart of the interaction between various modules during library  FIG. 9 of the present invention, a control system;
 图10为本发明系统控制还书过程中各个模块之间交互的流程图；  图11为本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统机械部分总体架构的上层结构示意图，其反映了自动化传送系统的还书结构； A flowchart of the interaction between various modules further book during  10 control system of the present invention;  FIG 11 a schematic view of upper automated library management system architecture based on the mechanical part of the overall closed stacks of the present invention, which the book also reflects the structure of automated delivery system;
 图12为本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统机械部分总体架构的下层结构示意图，其反映了自动化传送系统的借书结构；  FIG 12 a schematic view of a lower automated library management system architecture based on the mechanical part of the overall closed stacks of the present invention, which reflects the structure of the automation library delivery system;
 图13为本发明机械部分闭架书架的单边书架的结构示意图； Structure  FIG 13 closing mechanical portion of the present invention sided rack shelves shelves schematic;
 图14为本发明机械部分闭架书架的双边书架的结构示意图；  FIG 14 a schematic view of the mechanical portion of the closing bracket bilateral shelves shelves of the present invention;
 图15为本发明机械部分缓存书架结构示意图；  FIG. 15 shows a schematic view of the mechanical portion of the cache invention bookshelf structure;
 图16为本发明机械部分智能轨道车的结构示意图之一；  FIG 16 a schematic view of one of the structural mechanical part of the present invention, the intelligent rail car;
 图17为本发明机械部分智能轨道车的结构示意图之二； 图18〜图20为本发明机械部分闭架书架用取还书机械手的结构示意图；  FIG. 17 structure of the present invention is a mechanical schematic of the smart bis rail car;  FIG. 18~ 20 closing mechanical portion of the present frame is also a schematic view of the bookshelf structure with the robot to take the book to the invention;
 图21〜图23为本发明机械部分缓存书架出书机械手的结构示意图；  FIG. 21~ 23 of the present invention, the mechanical part of the bookshelf structure book cache manipulator schematic;
 图24为本发明机械部分缓存书架进书机械手的结构示意图； Structure  FIG cache mechanical portion 24 of the present invention into the book shelves schematic manipulator;
 图25为本发明机械部分巷道车接口的结构示意图；  FIG. 25 is a structural diagram of the mechanical part of the invention roadway vehicle interface;
 图26为本发明机械部分滚筒输送体的结构示意图；  FIG 26 a schematic view of the mechanical portion of the drum of the present invention, the transport body;
 图27，28为本发明机械部分滚筒单元的结构示意图；  Figures 27, 28 schematic structural diagram of the mechanical portion of the drum unit of the present invention;
 图29为本发明机械部分顶升进出书机构的结构示意图；  FIG 29 a schematic view of the structure of the book and out of mechanical parts lifting mechanism of the present invention;
 图30为本发明机械部分皮带输送体的结构示意图；  FIG. 30 is a schematic structural mechanical part of the belt conveyor body of the present invention;
 图31〜图32为本发明机械部分巷道车接口与主输送通道连接部分的结构示意图；  FIG 32 FIG 31~ mechanical portion roadway vehicle main conveyance path interface structure diagram of the connecting portion of the present invention;
 图33为本发明机械部分通道顶升机构的结构示意图；  FIG 33 a schematic view of the mechanical portion of the channel jacking mechanism of the present invention;
 图34为本发明机械部分主输送通道与缓存接口连接部分的结构示意图；  The schematic structure of the mechanical portion of the main conveying path is connected to the cache interface 34 of the present invention, FIG portion;
 图35〜图36为本发明机械部分主输送通道上整书认边机构和翻书机构的整体结构示意图；  FIG. 35~ 36 present a schematic view of the overall structure of the whole mechanism and the book edge recognition means open book on the main conveying path mechanical parts invention;
 图37为本发明机械部分整书认边机构上部的结构示意图；  FIG. 37 is a schematic diagram of the structure of an upper portion of the entire book recognized mechanical mechanism side to the invention;
 图38为本发明机械部分整书认边机构下部的结构示意图；  FIG. 38 is a schematic diagram of the structure of the lower side of the mechanical part of the whole mechanism to recognize books invention;
 图39为本发明机械部分翻书机构上部的结构示意图；  FIG 39 a schematic view of an upper portion of the mechanical mechanism of the present invention, the open book;
 图40为本发明机械部分翻书机构下部的结构示意图；  FIG. 40 is a schematic diagram of the mechanical structure of the lower portion of the open book mechanism invention;
 图41〜图42为本发明机械部分出书接口的结构示意图；  FIG. 42 is a schematic diagram of FIG. 41~ book interface portion of the invention mechanical structure;
 图43〜图44图为本发明机械部分还书连接通道的结构示意图；  FIG. 43~ 44 The picture shows the mechanical part of the present invention further connecting channel structure diagram of the book;
 图45为本发明闭架书架用取还书机械手的电气元件布置图；  FIG closing bracket 45 with shelves take further electrical component layout diagram of the present invention, the robot book;
 图46为本发明智能轨道车的电气元件布置图；  FIG 46 FIG intelligent electric element is arranged a rail car of the present invention;
 图47为本发明缓存书架进书机械手的电气元件布置图；  FIG buffer 47 into the book shelves robot electrical component layout of the present invention;
 图48为本发明缓存书架出书机械手的电气元件布置图；  FIG. 48 illustrating the electrical component caches shelf layout of the present invention, the robot book;
 图49为本发明巷道车接口下层出书接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图；  FIG vehicle gateway 49 the interface with the underlying book interfaces electric element arranged in the main transport path connecting portion of the present invention, FIG;
 图50为本发明巷道车接口上层还书接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图；  FIG. 50 is also present the book interface electric element arranged main conveyance path portion connecting the upper interface of FIG vehicle roadway invention;
 图51为本发明出书接口的电气元件布置图；  FIG. 51 of the present invention showing an electrical arrangement of FIG book interface elements;
 图52为本发明缓存接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图；  FIG cache interface 52 and the main transport path portion electrically connecting parts layout diagram of the present invention;
 图53为本发明整书机构的电气元件布置图。  FIG electric element 53 of the present arrangement view of the entire mechanism of the present invention book.
 具体实施方式  DETAILED DESCRIPTION
 本发明是一种基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，是一种新型的图书管理系统，改变了传统图书馆的存储方式，是基于全封闭书库的基础上，实现无人值守的情况下完成图书借阅、归还、新书上架、自动盘点功能的新型图书管理系统，为了能够清晰的描述本发明的技术方案，现结合附图具体描述如下：  The present invention is based on closed stacks automated library management system, is a new library management system, to change the traditional library storage, is based on the basic library closed, the unattended under completion borrow books, return, book shelves, an automatic inventory capabilities of the new library management system, in order to clearly describe the technical solutions of the present invention is now described in detail in conjunction with the accompanying drawings as follows:
 一、系统构成：  First, the system configuration:
 请参见图1及图2，基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统包含有图书馆机械结构、 图书馆集成管理系统、闭架书库管理系统、自助借书系统、自助还书系统、新书上架系统以及最终实现图书进出闭架书库的自动化传送系统。  Referring to FIG. 1 and FIG. 2, the automated library management system based on closed stacks comprising a mechanical structure libraries, library integrated management system, closed stacks management system, self-charging system, self-service system further books, book book shelves and out of the system and ultimately closed stacks automated delivery system. 下面结合附图对各系统分别详细介绍： Next, the systems are described in detail in conjunction with the accompanying drawings:
( 一）、图书馆集成管理系统，包含，OPAC目录检索系统，是基于闭架书库的自动化图书馆系统的用户界面部分，其功能和操作界面与购书网站类似，OPAC目录检索系统是一个具备图书信息查询、浏览、借阅、预订和个人身份认证与信息管理的软件系统是读者与系统交互的窗口，属于现有技术。  (a), integrated library management system, including, OPAC catalog search system, the user interface is based on partially automated library system closed stacks, and its functionality and user interface similar to the book site, OPAC catalog search system a book with information search, browse, borrow, book and personal identity and information management software system is the reader to interact with the system window, belongs to the prior art. 本发明中的图书馆集成管理系统，重点改进在于：图书馆集成管理系统OPAC目录检索系统增加了图书预约模块，该图书预约模块的功能是根据读者的预约请求，确认读者借阅图书的图书识别信息及读者取书时间，将被预约图书的状态标记为预约状态，并将图书识别信息、读者信息和读者取书时间传送至下述闭架书库管理系统。 Library integrated management system of the present invention, focused on the improvement wherein: ILS system OPAC catalog search system adds Books reservation module, the reservation module is to book a reservation request according to the reader, book identification information to confirm the reader's book book reader and take the time to be reserved status flag book reservation state, and the book identification information, the reader information, and transmitted to the reader to take the following writing time management system closed stacks. 该图书预约模块由各个功能模块组成，其对馆藏数据库进行操作，完成信息的交互功能。 The book scheduling module by the respective functional modules that operate on the database collection, information to complete interactive features.
 馆藏数据库为现有的图书馆数据库系统，本实施例仅针对馆藏数据库中与本发明技术方案相关的存储信息进行介绍，其它常规的馆藏数据库信息，在此不在赘述。  Collection Library database for an existing database system, according to the present embodiment are described only for the collection of information stored in the database associated with the aspect of the present invention, other conventional collection database information, is not further described herein. 需要说明的是，以下描述并非限定本发明的信息组成，该馆藏数据库中包含如下信息字段： Incidentally, the following description of the present invention is not limited to the composition information, the information collection database contains the following fields:
序号字段名称名称及说明 No. Field Name Name and Description
B^kID 图书识别信息：图书的唯一标识信息 Unique identification information about the book: B ^ kID identification information Books
—2 ReaderID读者信息：读者的唯一标识信息 -2 ReaderID readers information: unique identification information of the reader
~ Ti^ 读者取书时间：存储读者取书的具体时间 ~ Ti ^ book reader Time taken: storing specific time taken book reader
β—Status~~图书借阅状态：R- >归还状态，L- >借出状态， B- >预约状态 β-Status ~~ book lending status: R-> return state, L-> lent state, B-> reservation status
 请参见图3，图书预约模块包含读者身份输入模块、读者借书时间输入模块、第一通讯模块及图书状态设定模块。  Referring to FIG 3, an appointment book reader identity module comprises an input module, the input module library readers time, a first communication module and Books state setting module. 其中，读者身份输入模块接收到读者通过OPAC目录检索系统查询预约图书的图书识别信息后，将读者信息输入馆藏数据库相应的字段内，读者借书时间输入模块将读者递交借书请求的时间或者读者取书的具体时间写入馆藏数据库相应的字段，第一通讯模块将馆藏数据库中的BookID、ReaderID和App_Time (或者T_Time)传送至闭架书库管理系统。 Wherein the input module receives the identity of the reader the reader identification information query Books OPAC reservation book catalog search by the system, the reader within a corresponding input information collection database field, the reader library time input module reader to submit the request, or the time the reader library specific time taken to write the book collections corresponding database fields, the first communication module collection database BookID, ReaderID and APP_TIME (or T_Time) is transmitted to the management system closed stacks. 图书状态设定模块将图书借阅状态设定为预约状态或者借出状态。 Books state setting module status to borrow books lent state or reserved state. 此外，图书状态设定模块接收图书归还动作完成的指令后，将图书借阅状态设定为归还状态。 Further, the book status setting module receives the instruction book is returned after the operation is completed, the state is set to return the book lending state.
 (二）、闭架书库管理系统，属于上层服务器系统，是本发明系统的核心，其功能是通过对闭架书库系统数据库的信息进行操作实现与图书馆集成管理系统以及自动化传送系统之间的信息交互，最终实现图书的自动化管理功能。  (II), closed stacks management system, the server system belonging to the upper, is the core of the system of the present invention, which function by the information system database closed stacks operating system implemented with the integrated library and automated transmission system the interaction between information, and ultimately library automation management.
 闭架书库系统数据库是记载闭架书库内图书的物理位置信息、被预约的图书放置在缓存书架的物理位置信息、自助借还终端机机位信息和图书途径巷道车接口或缓存接口的物理位置信息，（所述闭架书库、缓存书架、自助借还终端机及巷道车接口等机械内容，请参见下述自动化传送系统的介绍）。  closed stacks system database according to the physical position information is within the closed stacks of books, appointment books are placed in the physical position information buffer shelf, self-circulation and library information terminal seats pathway or roadway vehicles cache interface Interface physical location information (the closed stacks, shelves cache, the contents of self-circulation mechanical interface terminals and roadway vehicle, see the following description of the automated transmission system).
 闭架书库系统数据库与馆藏数据库记载的图书识别信息存在对应关系的。  there is a corresponding relationship between identification information of the book closed stacks collection database and database system described. 初始状态时，存储在馆藏数据库中的图书都会相应的分配一个闭架书架物理位置存储在闭架书库系统数据库中。 When the initial state, the corresponding allocation books are stored in the database of a collection of closed closed stacks in the system database storage rack shelf physical location.
 闭架书库系统数据库库表和主要字段如下：  closed stacks system database and the main database table fields are as follows:
 表名称：主表  Table Name: Main table
<table>table see original document page 12</column></row> <table> 闭架书架物理位置号是图书所在闭架书架所在的巷道的号码、图书所在书架的架位号码、图书所在的层号码和列号码对应的位置编号。  <table> table see original document page 12 </ column> </ row> <table>  closing bracket shelf physical location numbers are books where the number of roadway closed stacks shelves where, Shelf Books located bookshelf number, layer number and a column number of books where the corresponding position number. 而闭架书库内图书放置在缓存书架物理位置号同样与图书所在的缓存书架所在的巷道的号码、图书所在书架的架位号码、图书所在的层号码和列号码相对应。 And the book is placed in closed stacks number roadway cache buffer shelf and the shelf physical location numbers of the same book is located where, book shelf where the shelves digit number, where the layer number and a column number of books, respectively. 对应的数据库表如下： Corresponding database table is as follows:
 表名称：闭架书架位置表（Location表）  TABLE Title: Bookshelf closed position table frame (Location Table)
<table>table see original document page 12</column></row> <table><table>table see original document page 13</column></row> <table> 表名称：缓存书架位置表（Temp_L0Cati0n表） <Table> table see original document page 12 </ column> </ row> <table> <table> table see original document page 13 </ column> </ row> <table>  Table Title: Cache shelf location table (Temp_L0Cati0n table)
<table>table see original document page 13</column></row> <table> 请参见图4，闭架书库管理系统包含图书借阅信息写入模块、缓存书架位置分配模块、取书订单生成模块、取书模块、缓存订单生成模块、缓存进书模块、出书订单生成模块、 出书模块、闭架书库位置分配模块、还书订单生成模块、还书模块。 <Table> table see original document page 13 </ column> </ row> <table>  Referring to FIG. 4, closed stacks book lending management system includes information writing module, cache module shelf location assignment, taking the book orders generating module, the module taking books, order generation module cache, the cache module into the book, book order generation module, a book block, closed stacks location assignment module is further book order generation module further book module.
 图书借阅信息写入模块的功能是：当读者预约图书后，将图书馆集成管理系统传递来的图书识别信息、读者信息和读者取书时间写入闭架书库系统数据库中。  book lending information writing function modules: when the appointment book readers, the integrated library management system to book the identification information transmitted, the information reader, and the reader takes time to write the book closed stacks system database. 具体实现的操作是当第一通讯模块将馆藏数据库中的BookID、ReaderID, Time传送至闭架书库管理系统时，图书借阅信息写入模块接收该信息，访问闭架书库系统数据库的主表，查询到具有相同BookID的表行，将ReaderID、Time写入相应的字段内。 Specific operation is achieved when the first communication module collection database BookID, ReaderID, Time closed stacks transferred to system management, book lending information writing module receives the information, access to the master table closed stacks system database query to table rows with the same BookID will ReaderID, Time written in the appropriate fields.
 缓存书架位置分配模块的功能是：当读者请求借阅或者请求预约图书后，为该借阅或预约图书在缓存书架上开辟物理位置，即分配一个缓存书架物理位置号。  Function module buffer shelf location assignment is: when a reservation request or a reader request to borrow books, appointment books that open borrow or physical position on the buffer shelf, i.e. allocate a buffer shelf physical location numbers. 具体实现的操作是当图书借阅信息写入模块完成其操作后，该缓存书架位置分配模块访问Temp_ Location表，依次检索表内记录，当检索到缓存书架位置状态为空时，将相应的Temp_ LocatioruNo传递至主表，写入相应字段，完成缓存书架的位置分配功能。 Specific operation is achieved when the book lending information writing module completes its operation, the cache location assignment module access shelf Temp_ Location table, sequentially searches the recording sheet, when the retrieved position state buffer shelf is empty, the corresponding Temp_ LocatioruNo transmitted to the master table written in the corresponding fields, the buffer allocation completion position bookshelf. 当然，在图书位置分配过程中可以根据缓存书架实际使用情况，采用一定的分配原则，例如：由远及近原则， 使先被预约的图书放置在较远的书架单元上。 Of course, in the book during the dispensing position can actually use according to the buffer shelf, the principle of the use of certain distribution, for example: from far and near principle, so that the first reservation book is placed on a shelf unit far. 值得注意的是：此分配原则，根据实际设计的闭架书库而定，并不局限于此。 It is worth noting: this principle of distribution, according to the closed stacks actual design may be, is not limited to this.
 取书订单生成模块的功能时，根据读者借阅或预约图书的请求，为智能轨道车生成到闭架书架取书的取书订单。 When the  order to take the book generation module, according to the reader's request or appointment books, generating smart rail car to pick up the book shelves and closing bracket taken book orders. 取书订单包含图书的闭架书架的物理位置号。 Taking the physical location of the book order number comprising a closed book rack shelves. 具体实现的操作时：取书订单是针对每个智能轨道车的，将具有相同巷道号（Laneway_No)的预约图书，按照读者申请时间或者取书时间的先后进行排序，将被借阅图书或被预约图书的闭架书库物理位置号写入订单。 Operation concrete realization: Take book order is for each intelligent rail cars, will have the same number of roadway (Laneway_No) appointment books, according to the book reader application time or take the time to sort of have, would be to borrow books or make an appointment Books closed stacks physical location number written orders. 当然，在生成订单的过程中也可以考虑路径最优，负荷均分等原贝U。 Of course, in order to generate the optimal path can also be considered, such as the original load sharing shellfish U. 下表为取书订单的数据库字段： The following table is a database field takes the order book:
 表名称：取书订单（Order)  Table Name: Take book orders (Order)
<table>table see original document page 14</column></row> <table> 生成订单是必须注意的几个附加原则： <Table> table see original document page 14 </ column> </ row> <table>  principle of generating several additional line is to be noted:
 1、要保证=Bookshelf_No 1 > = BooksheIf_No 2 > = Bookshelf_No3 > = BooksheIf_No 4 > = BooksheIf_No 5 > = BooksheIf_No 6。  1, to ensure = Bookshelf_No 1> = BooksheIf_No 2> = Bookshelf_No3> = BooksheIf_No 4> = BooksheIf_No 5> = BooksheIf_No 6. 并且在架号相同时，层数大的在前，即如果Bookshelf_No 2 = BooksheIf_No 3，那么Level_No 2 > Level_No 3 ；如果Bookshelf_No2 = Bookshelf_No3 = Bookshelf_No4，那么Level_No 2 > Level_No 3 > Level_No 4。 And the same frame number, a large number of layers of the former, i.e., if Bookshelf_No 2 = BooksheIf_No 3, then Level_No 2> Level_No 3; if Bookshelf_No2 = Bookshelf_No3 = Bookshelf_No4, then Level_No 2> Level_No 3> Level_No 4.
 2、要保证：在同一个订单中不能有多于三个层数在最高或最低的书籍，即：每个小车每次最多可以取三本最高层或最低层的书籍。  2, to ensure that: in the same order can not have more than three layers in the highest or lowest books, namely: each car each time can take up to three or lowest level of the top of books.
 下表为实际生成的订单示例：  The following table is an example of an order of actually generated:
<table>table see original document page 14</column></row> <table> 取书模块的功能是：将取书订单生成模块形成的取书订单传递至自动化传送系统中相应的智能轨道车的控制系统完成于闭架书架取书的动作。 <Table> table see original document page 14 </ column> </ row> <table>  take the book module functions are: to pick up the book order generation pick up the book order module formed is transmitted to the automatic transmission system corresponding Smart the control system of the rail car to complete the operation to take the book shelves and closing bracket.
 缓存订单生成模块的功能是：根据读者借阅或预约图书的请求，生成针对缓存书架处智能轨道车用的缓存订单。  cache order generation module features are: an appointment at the request of readers to borrow books or generate orders for the cache buffer at the bookshelf intelligent rail car used. 缓存订单的内容包括图书位于缓存接口的位置号及缓存书架物理位置号。 Content caching orders including the location and number of the physical location of the cache bookshelf number of books in the cache interface. 具体实现的操作是：将具有相同T_Laneway_No的预约图书，按照读者申请时间或者取书时间的先后进行排序，将缓存书架位置分配模块为借阅或预约图书分配的缓存书架物理位置号写入缓存订单。 Specific operation is achieved: having the same T_Laneway_No appointment books, in accordance with the book reader application time or the time taken to sort have the buffer module assigned shelf position or borrow buffer reservation book shelf physical location numbers assigned to the write cache line. 缓存接口位置号为动态传递的信息，当图书经取书模块及自动化传送系统的动作输送至缓存接口处时，自动化传送系统将图书位于缓存接口的位置信息传递至缓存订单生成模块，缓存订单生成模块将图书位于缓存接口的位置号写入缓存订单，智能轨道车取还书机械手根据该缓存接口的位置号识别图书，进而将图书送入正确的缓存书架位置。 When the cache interface position number is dynamically passed when operation of the book by taking the book block and automated transmission system is delivered to the cache interface, automatic transmission system book in the cache interface position information is transmitted to the cache line generating module, a cache line generated Books module position number in the cache write buffer line interface, a smart book rail car to take further number identifies the position of the robot Books the cache interface, the book further into the correct shelf location cache. 缓存接口的位置分配，请参见缓存接口机械部分的描述。 Location assignment cache interface, see cache interface is described mechanical parts. 下表为数据库中缓存订单的基本字段组成： The following table database cache Orders basic fields:
 表名称：缓存订单（T_0rder)  Table Name: Cache orders (T_0rder)
<table>table see original document page 15</column></row> <table> 缓存进书模块的功能是：将缓存订单传递至自动化传送系统位于缓存书架处的智能轨道车的控制系统完成于图书进入缓存书架的动作。 <Table> table see original document page 15 </ column> </ row> <table>  cached in functional book module are: transferring the cache line to the automatic transmission system located in the control system of the intelligent rail car buffer shelves at completion of the book into the action caching shelves.
 出书订单生成模块的功能是：根据自助借书系统中的读者借书启动模块传递的读者信息和自助借还终端机机位号，生成针对位于缓存书架与出书接口处的智能轨道车的出书订单。  book order generation module functions are: library readers start module delivers information and self-circulation terminal flight number, generated based on self-charging system for readers and book shelves in the cache interface smart a book of orders for rail cars. 具体实现的操作是：根据读者借书启动模块传递的ReaderID检索主表，将主表内具有相同ReaderID的图书Temp_Location_No和读者所在的ATM_No写入出书订单。 Specific operation is achieved: the start module according to the reader library retrieval transmitted ReaderID master table, having the same ReaderID ATM_No Temp_Location_No books and readers located within the main table write a book order. 下表为数据库中出书订单的基本字段组成： The following table database in the order book of basic fields:
 表名称：出书订单（0_0rder)  Table Name: Order book (0_0rder)
<table>table see original document page 15</column></row> <table><table>table see original document page 16</column></row> <table> <Table> table see original document page 15 </ column> </ row> <table> <table> table see original document page 16 </ column> </ row> <table>
 出书模块的功能是：将上述出书订单传递至自动化传送系统中的位于出书接口及缓存书架之间的智能轨道车的控制系统最终完成图书的借出功能。  book function module is: transferring the aforementioned book order to the intelligent control system is located between the rail car and the cache interfaces book shelves automated transmission system of lending books finalized functions.
 闭架书库位置分配模块实现的功能是：当自动还书系统返回还书要求后，根据返回的图书识别信息，在闭架书架上开辟存放图书的物理位置，即为返还图书分配闭架书架物理位置号。  closed stacks location assignment module function is implemented: when the system automatically returns the book to return the book is also required, in accordance with identification information returned books, open book stored in the physical location of the rack shelves closed, namely closing dispensing return Books physical rack shelf position number. 具体实现的操作是访问Location表，依次检索表内记录，当Status为空时， 将该位置所对应的L0Cati0n_N0写入相应的BookID行内，完成闭架书架的位置分配功能。 Particular access operation is achieved Location table sequentially retrieves records within the table, if Status is empty, the corresponding position within the respective BookID L0Cati0n_N0 written row, closing completion position allocation of the rack shelves. 当然，在图书位置分配过程中可以根据闭架书库的实际情况，采用一定的分配原则，例如： 由远及近原则，使先归还的图书被送还到离自助借还终端机距离较远的闭架书架内。 Of course, in the book during the dispensing position according to the actual situation of closed stacks, dispensing the use of certain principles, for example: from far and near principle, so that the book is sent also to return to self-circulation from the distant terminal closed within the rack shelves.
 还书订单生成模块，根据读者的还书请求，生成针对每个智能轨道车的还书订单。  also book order generation module, according to the reader's request to return the book, the book also generate orders for each smart railcars. 具体实现的操作是：当自助借还终端机接收了多本归还的图书，闭架书库位置分配模块为每本图书分配闭架书架物理位置号后，将具有相同Laneway_No的图书，按照一定的分配规则进行排序。 Specific operation is achieved: when a terminal receives the self-circulation returned several books, each book shelf physical location assigned closing bracket closed stacks number assigned module position, having the same Laneway_No the book, according to a certain distribution rules are sorted. 例如，按照架位号由远及进的顺序，将被借阅的图书的物理位置信息写入取书订单，也可以考虑路径最优，负荷均分等原则。 For example, according to the frame bit number from far into the order, the physical position information is written to take books borrowed book order, the principle can also be considered the optimal path, load sharing and the like. 同时，还书订单生成模块将自动化传送系统传递回来的图书所在巷道车接口位置号写入还书订单，以使智能轨道车能根据该位置信息识别图书，并将图书正确的运送到闭架书库相应的物理位置处。 Meanwhile, a book order generation module further automated transmission system to transfer back the roadway where the vehicle library interfaces also written books order position number, so that a rail car can be intelligent based on the position information for identifying the book, and the book is transported to the correct closed stacks at a corresponding physical location.
 表名称：还书订单（R_0rder)  Table Name: Order the book also (R_0rder)
<table>table see original document page 16</column></row> <table><table>table see original document page 17</column></row> <table> <Table> table see original document page 16 </ column> </ row> <table> <table> table see original document page 17 </ column> </ row> <table>
 还书模块的功能是将上述还书订单传递至自动还书系统中位于每个巷道内的智能轨道车的控制系统。  book further functional module is to pass the order to the above-mentioned book further automatic book system further intelligent control system located within each rail car tunnel. 智能轨道车在控制系统的控制下实现图书进入闭架书库的操作。 Smart rail cars achieved under the control of the control system of the books into the closed stacks of operation.
 图书预约时间判断模块的功能是，判断图书是否在指定的预约时间内被借出，如果过了预约时间，图书的借阅状态仍为预约状态，则将该图书的识别信息、缓存书架的物理位置信息发送自动控制系统，进入还书操作。  appointment book function determination module that determines whether a book loaned within a specified reservation time, if the reservation time passed, the state of the book is still borrow reservation state, then the identification information of the book, the buffer shelves the physical position information transmission automatic control system, further into the book operation.
(三）、自助借书系统，其功能是在读者借书或者在预约图书后的预约时间段内启动取书动作。  (c), self-charging system, its function is taken library book readers or start operation period of time after reservation in the reservation book. 请参见图5，其包含有：读者身份读取模块、读者借书信息传递模块、借书凭条打印模块。 See Figure 5, which includes: readership reading module library readers messaging module, library receipt printing module.
 读者身份读取模块的功能是，要求读者输入读者信息，本发明实施例中可以通过识别图书卡的方式读取读者的信息。  readership function of the read module, the reader inputs required information reader, the reader can read information embodiments by identifying a library card embodiments of the present invention.
 读者借书启动模块的功能是，接收读者在自助借还终端机输入的读者信息，并将读者信息、读者所在的自助借还终端机机位号传递至闭架书库管理系统，由闭架书库管理系统启动借书动作。  The function activation module library readers, the reader receives the information reader self-circulation of input terminals, and the reader information, reader where the self-circulation flight number transmitted to the terminal closed stacks management system, the closed stacks library management system starts operation.
 借书凭条打印模块的功能是，图书到达自助借还终端机，通过RFID读写装置写入借阅图书信息，修改图书RFID标签内容，打印借阅凭据，完成图书借阅动作，并将借阅完成信息传递至图书馆集成管理系统，修改借阅图书的读者信息，并由图书状态设定模块修改图书的借阅状态。  The receipt printing module library function, self-circulation books reach terminals, borrow a book written information through the RFID reader device, the RFID tag content edit book, borrowing credentials printing, book lending operation is completed, and the lending complete information is transmitted to the integrated library management system, modify the reader information borrow books, books by the state setting module to modify the state to borrow books.
(四）、自助还书系统，其功能接收自助还书终端读入的读者信息和图书识别信息，将读者信息和归还图书识别信息传送给图书馆集成管理系统和闭架书库管理系统；图书馆集成管理系统修改图书的借阅状态和读者信息；闭架书库管理系统为归还的图书分配闭架书库物理位置号，将该信息传送到自助还书系统和自动化传送系统；还书位置设置模块控制自助还书终端的RFID读写装置将分配给归还图书的闭架书库物理位置号写入图书的RFID标签；最后，自动还书终端打印还书凭条，完成自助还书操作。  (IV), also self-book system which receives the function information and the self-book reader identification information terminal further read the book, and the information reader transmits identification information returned books to the library management system integrated management system and closed stacks ; integrated library management system changes the state to borrow books and readers information; closed stacks management system for the return of the closed stacks of books assigned physical location number, the information is transmitted to the self-help books also automation systems and transmission systems; also book location settings RFID reader control module is also self-book terminal apparatus allocated to the RFID tag closed stacks physical location numbers returned books written books; Finally, the printing terminal also automatically return the book receipt book, the book is also self-completion operations. 请参见图6，自助还书系统包含有：读者信息读取模块、图书信息读取模块、读者还书信息传递模块、还书位置设置模块以及还书凭条打印模块。 Referring to Figure 6, self-help books system further comprising: information reading module reader, book information reading module, the reader is also the book information transmission module, and the module is also provided a position further book receipt book printing module.
 读者信息读取模块，要求读者输入读者信息，本发明实施例中可以通过识别图书卡的方式读取ReadID。  Readers information reading module reader is asked to input information reader, for example, can be read by identifying a library card ReadID embodiments of the present invention.
 图书信息读取模块，本发明实施例中通过自助借还终端机的RFID读写装置读取图书的BookID。  book information reading module reads books embodiment by the RFID reader of the terminal device self-circulation BookID embodiment of the present invention.
 读者还书信息传递模块，其实现的操作是将BookID传递至闭架书库管理系统的闭架书库位置分配模块，将ReaderlD、BookID传递至图书馆集成管理系统，改写馆藏数据库中相应的BookID的借阅状态，并将ReaderID字段设置为空。  book reader further information delivery module, the realization of the operation is closed stacks BookID transfer position assigned to the closed stacks module management system, transmitting ReaderlD, BookID to the integrated library management system, the database corresponding collection rewritable BookID borrow state, and ReaderID field set to null.
 还书位置设置模块，其实现的操作是当图书至闭架书架启动模块将主表内的B00kID、L0Cati0n_N0传递至自动还书系统的还书位置设置模块后，还书位置设置模块通知RFID读写装置，改写RFID内图书的闭架书架物理位置号，并将完成信号返回闭架书库管理系统。  Also book position setting module that implements the operation when the book to the closing bracket shelves start module B00kID in the master table, L0Cati0n_N0 transmitted to the automatic book return system further book position setting module further books position setting module notifications RFID reader means closing the rewritable RFID book rack shelf physical location numbers, and returns a completion signal management system closed stacks.
 还书凭条打印模块，其实现的操作是当还书位置设置模块完成其操作后，打印还书凭条，完成还书动作。  Also book receipt print module, its operation is achieved when the book is also the position setting module completes its operation, but also print a receipt book, the book is also the operation is completed.
(四）、新书上架系统，其功能是实现新书的入库。  (IV), book shelves system, its function is to achieve a new book storage. 请参见图7，其包含新书信息读取模块、新书位置设置模块、新书入库启动模块。 Referring to FIG 7, comprising information reading module book, book position setting module, start Book storage module.
 新书信息读取模块，其实现的操作是当图书管理员将新书放到上书终端（自助借还终端机），新书信息读取模块通知上书终端的RFID读写装置读取图书的RFID标签信息， 获取图书信息，并将图书信息发送到图书馆集成管理系统和闭架书库管理系统，图书馆集成管理系统修改该图书的在馆信息；闭架书库管理系统的闭架书库位置分配模块为进馆图书分配相应的闭架书库物理位置号，将该信息发送给新书位置设置模块，新书位置设置模块通知RFID读写装置将闭架书架物理位置号写入RFID标签。  book information reading module, if realization of the operation of the book into a letter librarian terminal (terminal self-circulation), book information reading module notifies the RFID reader to read the book letter terminal apparatus RFID tag information, obtains the book information, book information and transmits to the integrated management system library closed stacks and management system, the integrated library management system to modify information in the book shop; closed stacks location assignment module closed stacks management system assign the corresponding physical location closed stacks No. museum books, book information to the position of the module is provided, the position of book block is provided notification means for closing the RFID reader rack shelf physical location of the number written to the RFID tag. 随后新书入库启动模块启动还书订单生成模块及还书模块，完成图书入库的功能。 Book storage module starts then start to return the book and order generation module also book module, complete the book storage function. 图书入库后，智能轨道车将完成信号返还给图书馆集成管理系统修改图书的在馆状态。 After the book storage, intelligent rail cars will be completed to signal the return of the Library and the integrated library management system in the state museum.
 请参见图8，其表示了闭架书库管理系统与图书馆集成管理系统之间的工作流程， 两个系统通过SIP2协议进行无障碍的交互。  Referring to FIG. 8, which shows the work flow between the closed stacks library management system and integrated management system, two systems accessible by SIP2 interactive protocol.
 请同时参见图9、图10，其分别表示了本发明基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统在借阅、归还图书过程中系统各个功能模块之间的交互关系及作用方式。  Refer to FIG. 9, FIG. 10, which represent the present invention is closed stacks automated library management system based on a borrow, return mode of action and interactions between the various functional systems Books process modules. 下面将重点介绍本发明的另一重要部分：基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统的机械组成及自动化传送系统。 The following will focus Another important part of the present invention: closed stacks based automated library management system and automatic mechanical transmission system composition.
 二、图书馆机械结构及自动化传送系统：  Second, the mechanical structure of library automation and delivery system:
(一）、图书馆机械结构及自动化传送系统的机械组成：  (a), the mechanical structure of the library and the automated mechanical transmission system consisting of:
 请参见图11、图12所示，图书馆机械结构包含有闭架书架1、缓存书架4及自助借还终端机5，自动化传送系统包含有自动化装置及自动化控制系统，其中自动化装置包含有智能轨道车2和自动化传输装置3，自动化控制系统包含有智能轨道车控制系统及自动化传输装置控制系统。  Referring to FIG. 11, FIG. 12, the mechanical structure of the library shelves 1 includes a closed stack, buffer shelves 4 and 5 self-circulation terminals, automated transmission system comprising automatic means and automatic control system, wherein the automation device railcars with intelligent automatic transmission apparatus 2 and 3, automatic control system includes a rail car intelligent automatic transmission control system and the plant control system.
 整个书库工作过程中为封闭状态，书库留有检修人工回收口，通过自助借还终端机实现图书的借还、新书的上架及盘点功能。  throughout the course of their work for the library closed state, leaving stacks maintenance manual recovery port, through self-circulation books also achieved by the terminal, new book shelves and inventory functions. 书库内布置数列书架，每列书架之间形成具有特定距离的巷道。 The number of columns within the library shelves are arranged to form a tunnel having a certain distance between each column of shelves. 每列书架由若干闭架书架构成。 Each column consists of several shelves close rack shelves. 请参照图13〜15，按照书架的不同用途， 在本发明实施例中，闭架书架可以设计为两大形式：闭架书架和缓存书架，而闭架书架按其功能不同包含了两种形式，图13显示了闭架书架的第一种形式：单边书架，使用于最外侧两列书架，书架为层插接结构，每层的高度预先设定，书架之间通过连接板相互连接，形成整列书架。 Referring to FIG. 13~15, according to different uses of the shelves, in the embodiment of the present invention, it may be designed as a closed two rack shelves in the form of: closing frame buffer shelves and shelves, and closed its shelf bracket comprising two functionally distinct forms Figure 13 shows a first form of the closing bracket shelves: unilateral shelves, for use in the outermost two bookshelf, the bookshelf structure for the connector layer, each of a predetermined height, connected to each other by a connecting plate between the shelves, forming aligned shelves. 图14显示了闭架书架的第二种形式：双边书架，由单边书架背靠背连接形成，适用于书库中间位置的摆放，相邻两巷道内的智能轨道车分别从双边书架的两边取书。 14 shows a second form of the closing bracket shelves: bilateral shelves, the shelves are connected back to back are formed by a unilateral for placing stacks intermediate position, adjacent to two intelligent gateway within the rail car are taken from both sides of the book shelves bilateral . 本发明中的单边书架和双边书架通过多个托板11插接在书架外框架上形成层结构，并通过上、 下端连接板12相互连接，每列书架、书架各层安装有信号装置供智能轨道车的取还机构识另O。 The present invention is unilateral and bilateral shelves shelves connector 11 is formed by a plurality of pallets in a layer structure on the outer shelf frame, and through the upper and lower webs 12 are connected to each column of shelves, shelf layers mounted signal supply means intelligence agencies also take the knowledge of the other rail cars O. 每架书架的高度、每层之间的高度和每层的长度需要预先进行设计并与数据库中存取的数值相匹配。 Numerical height of each shelf frame, each of the height and length required between each designed in advance and access the database match. 每本放置在闭架书架上的图书具有唯一的标识位置的闭架书架物理位置号，存储在闭架书架位置表（Location表）内。 Closed rack shelf number for each physical location of the present frame is placed on the closed book shelves location having a unique identity stored in a closed rack shelf position table (Location Table) inside. 图15显示了缓存书架的结构，每层托板IlA 中间设置一组凹槽111，层的长度则仅供一本书放置。 Figure 15 shows the structure of the buffer shelves, each intermediate pallet IlA provided a set of grooves 111, the length of the layers is only one book is placed. 缓存书架放置在闭架书库的出口，与自助借还终端机相对，放置预约状态的图书。 Buffer shelf is placed in closed stacks outlet, and relatively self-circulation terminals, reservation state of the book is placed. 同样，每本放置在缓存书架的图书具有唯一的缓存书架物理位置号，存储在缓存书架位置表（Temp_L0Cati0n表）内，需要注意的是，由于本实施例中缓存书架为单列设置，故缓存书架位置表内的列号可以设置为空，当然，缓存书架也可以设置为多列，本实施例不在列举。 Similarly, each of the present placed in the cache shelf books having a unique buffer shelf physical location number, is stored in the buffer shelf location table (Temp_L0Cati0n table), to be noted that, since the present embodiment, the buffer shelf is a single set, so that the cache bookshelf column number in the table can be set to a null position, of course, the buffer shelves may be provided a plurality of rows, the present embodiment is not recited embodiment.
 请参见图16、图17，其为本发明智能轨道车的结构示意图。  Referring to FIG. 16, FIG. 17, a schematic view of a rail car which intelligent present invention. 智能轨道车（也称巷道车）2是实现图书自动借还的重要机械设备，是本发明的核心装置，在预先装设在巷道内的轨道上运行。 Smart rail car (also called tunnel vehicle) 2 to implement a book by automatic machinery also important, is the core of the device according to the present invention, previously run on rails mounted in the roadway. 本发明轨道呈上、下两层设置，通过导轨安装支架21安装于闭架书库内， 智能轨道车通过行走导向装置22与上、下层轨道连接，依靠驱动装置23驱动，本实施例中驱动装置由驱动轮组231和驱动电机232组成。 The present invention goes to the track, two layers arranged, via the rail bracket 21 is attached to the closed stacks, smart travel by rail car 22 and the upper guide means, connected to the lower track, the drive means 23 drives rely, embodiments of the present embodiment the drive device group by the drive wheel 231 and the drive motor 232 components. 智能轨道车的主架体24是连接于行走导向装置22之间的框架结构，主架体24内部设置六个取还机构25，六个取还机构25分为两层，可一次完成六本图书的取还。 Smart railcar main frame 24 is connected to the frame structure traveling between the guide means 22, inside the main body frame 24 provided also take six mechanism 25, mechanism 25 also takes into six layers, it can be a complete six the book also taken. 取还机构25通过设置于主架体24两侧的直线导轨241 和提升机构242完成上下运动。 Take further vertical movement mechanism 25242 is completed by the linear guide 24 disposed on both sides of the main frame 241 and the lift mechanism. 本发明中的提升机构242包括提升电机2421、提升驱动链轮组件2422、提升链轮组件2423以及配重装置2424。 In the present invention, the lifting mechanism 242 comprises a lift motor 2421, 2422 lifting drive sprocket assembly, the sprocket assembly lifting apparatus 2423 and a weight 2424. 提升电机2421驱动提升驱动链轮组件2422，提升驱动链轮组件2422协动提升链轮组件2423，配重装置2424向取还机构施以助力完成取还机构的上下运动。 Lift motor driven hoist drive sprocket assembly 2421 2422, 2422 lifting drive sprocket assembly lifting sprocket assembly in cooperation 2423, 2424 applied to the counterweight means to take further assist mechanism further taken to complete the vertical movement mechanism.
 根据闭架书架和缓存书架结构的不同以及取还书要求的不同，取还机构的具体结构也不同，本发明中取还机构大致分为三种形式，第一种是与闭架书架配合使用的闭架书库用取还书机械手25a，第二种是应用在缓存书架进书处的缓存书架出书机械手26，第三种是应用在缓存书架出书处的缓存书架进书机械手27。  Depending on the different shelves and closing bracket cache bookshelf structure, and also to take the book claims, further take the specific structure of the mechanism is different, the present invention further mechanism generally take three forms, with a first closing bracket shelves with closed stacks used by the robot to take further book 25a, the second application in a cache at the cache into the book shelves book shelves robot 26, the third is applied at a book shelf in the cache buffer into the book shelves robot 27. 下面结合附图重点介绍智能轨道车取还机构的三种具体结构。 The following describes three specific architecture of the intelligent rail car bodies taking further focus the accompanying drawings.
 请参见图18〜图20，其为本发明机械部分闭架书库用取还书机械手的结构示意图，由于每个巷道两侧设置有单边书架或双边书架，闭架书库用取还书机械手25可以双向运动，分别取、还两侧书架上的图书。  Referring to FIG. 18~ FIG. 20, the mechanical part of the present invention further closed stacks structural diagram of a robot to take the book, since each tunnel sides provided with unilateral or bilateral shelves shelves, with closed stacks take further book 25 may be bi-directional movement of the robot, taken separately, also on both sides of the book on the shelves. 闭架书库用取还书机械手25包含输送载体251、输送载体固定板252及驱动输送载体动作的驱动装置253。 Closed stacks by the robot to take a book 25 further comprising a delivery vehicle 251, the fixing plate 252 and the delivery vehicle driving operation support apparatus 253 of the transport. 其中输送载体251包括夹爪2511、 夹爪拖动体2512、输送带载体2513、输送传送带2514、输送载体本体2515、设置于输送载体本体上供夹爪运行的直线导轨2516及输送载体主体2517。 Wherein the delivery vehicle 251 includes jaw 2511, dragging the jaw member 2512, a carrier belt 2513, 2514 transport conveyor, 2515 transport carrier body, the carrier body is provided for reference by the transport clamp jaws straight running rail transport carrier body 2516, and 2517. 其中，输送载体本体2515通过载体驱动电机2531驱动齿条、齿轮2532、2533实现前后的移动。 Wherein the delivery carrier body 2515 through the carrier driving motor 2531 driven rack gear moving back and forth to achieve 2532,2533. 夹爪拖动体2512由驱动电机（可参见图46)驱动，夹爪2511由设置于输送载体主体上的夹紧电机2534驱动圆形齿条2535实现夹爪的夹紧动作。 Drag jaw member driven by a drive motor 2512 (see FIG. 46), the jaws 2511 provided on the conveying clamping motor 2534 drives the carrier body 2535 to achieve the clamping action of the circular spline jaw. 载体驱动电机2531通过轴承装置驱动滚筒装置2536实现输送传送带2514滚动。 25312536 carrier drive motor transport conveyor 2514 to achieve a rolling bearing apparatus by the drive roller means. 输送载体中设置有输送载体移动同步带2518，实现各个结构的同步移动。 Delivery vehicle is provided with a conveyor belt carrier mobility 2518, synchronization of the movement of the respective structure.
 请参见图21〜图23，其为本发明机械部分缓存书架出书机械手的结构示意图，实现由缓存书架向出书接口的双向送书任务。  Referring to FIG. 21~ 23, a schematic view illustrating the mechanical portion of the cache bookshelf structure of a book which the manipulator of the present invention, bidirectional transmission of the book to a book shelf cache interface task. 缓存书架出书机械手26包含输送载体261，输送载体261上设置有一对伸出手指262，主体两侧设置有输送带263，横跨输送载体上端设置有压书板264。 Book shelves buffer robot 26 comprising a delivery vehicle 261, is provided with a pair of conveyor 262, a finger is provided on both sides of the main conveyor belt 263, across the upper end of the conveying carrier is provided with a pressure plate 264 on the carrier 261 books. 伸出手指262与缓存书架的凹槽结构相匹配，通过设置于输送载体下端的手指驱动电机265驱动皮带轮组件266实现手指的伸缩，输送带263通过电滚筒267实现滚动，升降电机268驱动齿轮、齿条结构269实现伸出手指上下的升降，压书板264连接有升降汽缸260。 A finger recess 262 matches the cache bookshelf structure, by providing the lower end of the transport finger carrier assembly drive motor 265 driving pulley 266 to achieve stretching fingers, conveyor belts 263,267 achieved by an electric rolling rollers, the lifting motor 268 driving gear raising and lowering the rack structure 269 vertically projecting finger pressure book plate elevating cylinder 264 is connected 260.
 请参见图24，其为缓存书架进书处的缓存书架进书机械手的结构示意图；缓存书架进书机械手为单向伸缩结构，缓存书架进书机械手27包含输送载体271、进书手指272及压书板273，进书手指272具有与缓存书架凹槽结构相匹配的手指结构，通过伸缩汽缸274 控制取书手指的伸缩，压书汽缸275控制压书板273的升降。  Referring to FIG. 24, which is into the book at the cache's shelves buffer shelves into the book manipulator structural diagram; buffer shelves into the book Robot unidirectional telescopic structure, the buffer shelves into the book robot 27 includes a delivery vehicle 271, into the book finger book 272 and the pressing plate 273, the finger 272 has a finger into the book cache bookshelf structure matches the groove structure, the book takes the telescopic control finger 274 by a telescopic cylinder, pressure cylinder 275 books controlled pressure elevating plate 273 of the book.
 上述三种智能轨道车的机械手上可以设置有RFID读写装置，以区分位于巷道车接口或者缓存接口的图书，也可以在巷道车接口或者缓存接口处预先设置RFID读写装置预先识别图书，并通过系统记录图书的位置信息达到识别的目的，后者请参见后续描述。 On the robot  The railway car three intelligent RFID reader may be provided with means to distinguish the interface or the vehicle gateway located Books cache interface may be set in advance in the RFID reader device interface or the vehicle gateway interface buffer pre-identified books, recording position information through the system and the book identification purposes, which refer to the subsequent description.
 自动化传输装置3本发明的中央运输系统，能够同时完成借出图书的运输以及被归还图书的运输。  automatic transmission system central transport apparatus 3 of the present invention, it is possible to complete the transportation and shipping of the returned books borrowed books simultaneously. 本发明自动化传输装置3主体是双层结构，下层是被借阅图书出库的通道，上层是被归还图书的入库通道。 Automated transmission apparatus main body 3 is a two-layer structure of the present invention, the lower layer is channel borrowing books out of the library, the upper layer was returned book storage channel. 该自动化传输装置3按照功能划分，主要包含巷道车接口31，主输送通道32，缓存接口33，出书接口34及还书连接通道35等五大部分。 The automatic transmission apparatus 3 in accordance with the function division, comprising predominantly roadway vehicles interface 31, main transport path 32, the cache interface 33, an interface 34 and a book to return the book 35 and other passages connecting five parts. 自动化传输装置3的主架体为铝合金型材支撑架，上述五部分结构均设置于主主架体之上，下面一一介绍具体的每个部分的结构组成。 The main frame 3 of the automatic transmission apparatus for the aluminum alloy support frame, these five partial structure are disposed above the main body of the main frame, the following describes a specific structure of each of the eleven moiety.
 请参见图25，其为本发明巷道车接口的结构示意图，巷道车接口31为上下层架构，上层是被归还图书的入库接口，下层是被借阅图书出库接口，上下层结构基本相同。  Referring to FIG. 25, which is a schematic structural view of the invention, the interface vehicle roadway, the roadway of the vehicle on the underlying architecture of the interface 31, the upper layer was returned book storage interfaces, the lower layer is borrowing books library interface, the underlying structure basically the same. 具体来讲，被借阅图书出库接口和被归还图书的入库接口均由基础输送机构30以及皮带输送体40组成。 Specifically, the interface is a library to borrow books and books were returned by the basic storage interfaces as well as the transport mechanism 30 composed of a belt conveyor 40. 其中，该基础输送机构30包含上层接收输送体301和下层接收输送体302， 该上、下层接收输送体结构相同，通过上下层升降汽缸303驱动整体上下滑动，分别与皮带输送体40对接完成图书的传输作用。 Wherein the basic transport mechanism 30 comprises an upper receiving conveyor body and the lower receiving conveyor 301 302, the upper body structure of the lower receiving deliver the same through the upper and lower overall vertical sliding lifting cylinder 303 driving, respectively the belt conveyor 40 fit completion Books transport role. 其中，上层、下层接收输送体是由滚筒输送体50以及顶升进出书机构60组成。 Wherein, the upper layer, the lower receiving member conveyed by the conveying roller 50 and the lifting mechanism 60 is composed of books out. 此外，每个巷道车接口被定义了9个位置，其中下层接收输送体下层从右到左为1、2、3，上层接收输送体从右到左为4、5、6，皮带输送体从右到左为7、8、9， 皮带输送体40靠近主输送通道端设置RFID识别装置，图书被输送到巷道车接口的各个位置时，会将图书所处的巷道车接口位置号信息反馈给闭架书库管理系统。 Further, each gateway interface is defined vehicle positions 9, wherein the lower receiving member conveyed from right to left as the lower layer 2,3, the upper receiving member conveyed from right to left as 4,5,6, from the belt conveyor body when the right to left as 7,8,9, 40 disposed near the end of the main conveyance path conveying belt body RFID identification means, is transported to various locations Books vehicle interface roadway, the roadway vehicle interface location number information which will be fed back to the book closed stacks management systems.
 请参见图26，其为本发明中滚筒输送体50的结构示意图，滚筒输送体50是由若干滚筒单元组成的作业线，每个滚筒单元由电机驱动。  Referring to FIG 26, the present invention, which roller conveyor 50 is a schematic view of a structure, the roller conveyor 50 is made up of several working line roller units, each roller unit is driven by a motor. 请参见图27，28，其为滚筒单元的结构示意图，滚筒单元是由固定于滚筒侧板502之间若干滚筒501组成，滚筒单元的长度根据实际需要而定，可以为一本书的长度。 Referring to FIG. 27, 28, which is fixed to a structural schematic diagram of a plurality of roller unit roller unit 501 of the drum between the drum side plate 502. A length of the drum unit in accordance with the actual need, the length may be a book. 滚筒侧板502其中一侧安装有纵向的动力侧板503，动力侧板503上安装有驱动轮504、随动轮505，通过传动皮带506联动主动轮和随动轮，并通过张紧调节块507调节传动皮带506的松紧程度。 Wherein the drum side plate 502 side of the mounting plate 503 with a vertical force, the drive wheel 504 is mounted on the power plate 503, the follower wheels 505, 506 via the drive belt and the capstan in conjunction with the drive wheels 507 and adjusted by the tension adjustment block tightness of the drive belt 506. 滚筒驱动电机508为驱动轮504提供驱动力，进而带动各随动轮505运转实现滚筒的转动。 Drum drive motor 508 drive wheels 504 providing a driving force, so as to drive each of the follower wheel 505 to realize operation for the rotation of the drum.
 请参见图29，其为本发明机械部分顶升进出书机构60的结构示意图，顶升进出书机构60穿插安装于滚筒输送体50之间，上层、下层接收输送体上设置有六组顶升进出书机构60对应智能轨道车的六组取还机构。  Referring to FIG. 29, which is a schematic structural diagram of the mechanical part 60 and out of the lifting mechanism book invention, the lifting mechanism 60 out of the book is inserted between the roller 50 is mounted on the transport body, the upper layer, the lower layer receives the transport body is provided with a six group jacking mechanism 60 corresponds to the smart book out of the rail car bodies also take six groups. 顶升进出书机构60包含一组固定于连接板上的顶升皮带侧板602，各顶升皮带侧板602上设置有顶升皮带装置601，顶升皮带装置601由顶升皮带6011和皮带随动轮6012及皮带驱动轮6013组成，该组顶升皮带装置601的皮带驱动轮6013通过连接轴联动。 Lifting mechanism 60 includes a set of books out of the upper connecting plate is fixed to the side plate 602 of the lifting belt, the belt is provided with a lifting device 601 on each side lifting belt 602, the belt lifting apparatus lifting from the belt 601 and the belt 6011 6012 follower wheel and the drive wheel 6013 composed of a belt, the belt of the set of lifting device 601 via a belt drive wheel 6013 connected to the linkage shaft. 顶升进出书机构60通过顶升皮带电机603带动皮带驱动轮6013实现顶升皮带的转动。 Jacking mechanism 60 l out of the book through the top belt motor 603 to drive the belt drive wheel 6013 jacking effect rotation of the belt. 顶升汽缸604通过驱动顶升皮带侧板602中间设置的汽缸顶升板605实现顶升进出书机构的升降。 Jacking cylinders 604 to achieve lifting out by driving the elevating mechanism book jacking cylinders belt top plate 602 disposed intermediate the lift plate 605.
 请参见图30，其为本发明皮带输送体40的结构示意图，皮带输送体40包含传送皮带401及提供转动动力的动力滚筒组402，传送皮带401通过张紧调节块403调节松紧度。  Referring to FIG. 30, a schematic view of the structure 40 of the present invention, the belt conveying member 40 comprises a conveyor belt 401 to provide rotational power and a power belt conveyor roller set 402 thereof, the transfer belt 401 by the tension adjusting block 403 to adjust the tension . 皮带输送体40按照功能不同分为进书过渡皮带输送体41以及出书过渡皮带输送体42。 Conveyor belt 40 is divided into different functions according to the transition into the book conveyor belt 41 and an intermediate belt conveyor 42 book.
 请参见图31、图32，其为巷道车接口与主输送通道连接部分的结构示意图，所有被借阅的图书均要由巷道车接口汇集到主输送通道32上，由主输送通道32进行进一步的传输。  Referring to FIG. 31, FIG. 32, a schematic view of the structure of the roadway portions which are connected to the vehicle main transport path interface, all books borrowed by a roadway vehicle have to be brought together to the interface on the main transport path 32 by the main conveyance path 32 for further transmission. 同样，所有归还的图书均要通过主输送通道32运载到各巷道车接口。 Similarly, all the books were returned to the carrier 32 to the respective tunnel interface via the main conveyance path vehicle. 主输送通道32 由若干段传送皮带组70构成，传送皮带组70是由动力滚筒组驱动的若干皮带的组合。 The main transport path 32 by the conveying belt set 70 composed of a plurality of segments, a transmission belt driven by a combination of several power belt set 70 roller set. 传送皮带组70与巷道车接口相对应处设置有通道顶升机构80，请参见图33所示，通道顶升机构80包含设置于侧板之间的若干滚筒801、驱动滚筒电机802、主动轮803、传送带804、随动轮805及滚筒升降汽缸806，驱动滚筒电机802驱动主动轮，主动轮通过传送带驱动随动轮完成滚筒的转动。 Conveyor belt 70 and tunnel in the vehicle group corresponding to the interface with a channel disposed at the lifting mechanism 80, see Figure, the lifting mechanism 80 includes passage 33 disposed in the plurality of rollers between the side plates 801, 802 drive the drum motor, the capstan 803, conveyor belt 804, the follower gear 805 and the drum lifting cylinder 806, the drum motor 802 drives the driving wheel, the driving wheel to complete the rotation of the drum by a conveyor belt driven follower wheel. 滚筒升降汽缸806驱动滚筒向上运动。 Roller driving drum lifting cylinder 806 moves upward. 通道顶升机构80的各滚筒依次插设于传送皮带组70各个皮带之间，当有图书要进入相应的巷道车接口，该通道顶升机构80升起，滚筒801滚动将图书送入巷道车的进书过渡皮带输送体41。 Each roller path sequentially jacking mechanism 80 interposed between the belt pack 70 of each belt conveyor, when the book has to enter the respective roadway vehicle interfaces, the channel lifting mechanism 80 is raised, the roller 801 into rolling the roadway vehicle Books the transition into the book conveyor belt 41.
 请参见图34，其为本发明机械部分主输送通道与缓存接口连接部分的结构示意图，缓存接口33为单层结构，仅将图书导入缓存书架，缓存书架的图书不从缓存接口导出。  Referring to FIG. 34, which is a schematic view of the present cache interface passage connecting portion mechanical portion of the main conveyor to the invention, the cache interface 33 is a single-layer structure, only the book shelves import cache, the cache is not derived from the book shelf cache interface . 缓存接口33由基础输送机构30及进书过渡皮带输送体41组成。 Cache interface 33 by the base and transport mechanism 30 into the book conveyor belt 41 composed of the transition.
 请参见图35和图36，其为主输送通道上整书机构90和翻书机构95的整体结构示意图，整书机构90进一步包括走正机构91、居中机构92、认边机构93和校正机构94。  Referring to FIG. 35 and FIG. 36, the overall schematic structure of the whole book open book mechanism 95 and the mechanism 90 on which a main conveying path, the whole book down mechanism 90 further comprises a positive mechanism 91, the center mechanism 92, edge recognition means 93 and a correction means 94. 认边机构90和翻书机构95设置于上层主输送通道，其功能是对归还的图书进行摆正、居中、 认边、旋转和翻转，使其能够与闭架书库存储的规则相匹配。 Edge recognition means 90 and the means 95 disposed on the upper open book main conveying path, which function is to straighten the books returned, center, edge recognition, rotate and flip, it can be matched to a stored rule closed stacks. 下面具体介绍请各个机构的结构组成及工作的过程。 The following detailed description, please structure composed of various bodies and working process. 请参见图37、图38，其显示了整书机构的具体结构。 Referring to FIG 37, FIG 38, which shows a specific structure of the whole mechanism of the book. 箭头方向表示图书的行走方向，其中，走正机构91前端由滚筒单元组成，滚筒单元的末端设置有阻挡板911，阻挡板911通过阻挡板升降汽缸912的驱动伸出主输送通道之上，阻挡板升降汽缸912 设置于与主架体连接的汽缸固定板913上。 Direction of the arrow indicates the direction of travel of the book, wherein the alignment mechanism 91 down by the cylinder units distal end of the drum unit 911 is provided with a blocking plate, the blocking plate 911 by a lifting cylinder 912 driving the blocking plate projects above the main transport path, the barrier plate lifting cylinder 912 is provided on the cylinder fixing plate 913 connected to the main body frame. 居中机构92安装于主输送通道上方的支架上， 包含有两对夹爪板，一对宽边夹爪板921和一对窄边夹爪板922，每对夹爪板通过导柱组件923连接，每对夹爪板之间设置有圆齿条924和齿轮（图中未标示），其中一个宽边夹爪板由第一驱动气缸925驱动张开或收回，其中一个窄边夹爪板由第二驱动气缸926驱动张开或收回。 Centering mechanism 92 is mounted on a bracket above the main conveyance path, comprising two pairs of jaws plates, a pair of wide side plates 921 of jaws and a pair of narrow side plates 922 of jaws, each pair of jaws plate assembly 923 is connected through a guide post , 924 is provided with a circular rack and pinion (not shown in the figure) between each pair of jaws plates, wherein a broad side plate jaw cylinder 925 driven by the first drive opening, or withdrawn, wherein the plate is made of a narrow jaw The second drive cylinder 926 to open the drive or retracted. 所述的第一驱动气缸、第二驱动气缸、导柱组件安装于安装底板927上，居中机构通过居中机构升降气缸928升降。 Driving said first cylinder, a second drive cylinder assembly mounted to the guide column 927 mounted on the bottom plate, lifting cylinder mechanism 928 is centered by the centering elevating mechanism. 认边机构93同样通过支架安装于主输送通道上方，认边机构93通过秤量图书四角的重量来判断图书的方向，认边机构93由四组呈十字布置的吸盘931组成，吸盘931通过吸盘安装套932与轻重传感器933连接，整个认边机构通过认边机构升降气缸934升降。 Recognized edge mechanism 93 likewise through a bracket mounted on the main conveyance above the channel, identify side mechanism 93 direction is determined Books by weight weighed book four corners identified edge mechanism 93 consists of four groups were chuck 931 cross arrangement composition, the suction cup 931 is mounted by suction weight sensor 932 is connected to the sleeve 933, the entire edge recognition means recognized by a lifting cylinder 934 side elevation mechanism. 校正机构94包含有嵌入主输送通道旋转支架941和位于主输送通道下端的旋转支架顶升气缸942，另外设有旋转编码器943及为旋转编码器提供电力的电机944，当图书需要旋转时由旋转支架驱动电机945驱动旋转，另外，该设备中还设置有加强轴套946。 Correcting mechanism 94 comprises a swivel bracket embedded in the main conveyance path 941 in the main conveyor and a top channel bracket lower end of the rotary cylinder 942 liters, additionally provided with a rotary encoder 943 and motor 944 provide power to the rotary encoder, when rotated by a required book rotating gantry 945 is driven to rotate the driving motor, further, the apparatus 946 is also provided with a reinforcing sleeve.
 整书机构的流程是：当书本由箭头方向进入时，阻挡板911伸起，书本在滚筒501 驱动与阻挡板911的阻挡下，书本会走正，滚筒停止运行，阻档板降下，滚筒运行，将书本输送到居中机构下方，居中机构升降气缸928下降，第一气缸925缩回，驱动夹爪板在导柱组件923、圆齿条924和齿轮的连动下，两片夹爪片来回夹放，拍击书本，将书本一个方向居中，然后第二气缸926同理完成另一个方向的居中，居中机构复位，居中机构升降气缸928 上伸。  Scheme entire book mechanism: when entering a book by directional arrows, extending from the blocking plate 911, the book 501 at the drum driving block 911 and the blocking plate, the book will go positive, the drum is stopped, lowered resistance baffle , running rollers, transporting the book to the bottom center mechanism, center lift cylinder mechanism 928 drops, the first cylinder 925 is retracted, the drive clamp 923, lower jaw interlocking the guide plate 924 and the column assembly circular rack gear, two film holder clip claw piece put forth, slap the book, the book will be centered in one direction, the second cylinder 926 is then completed the same way in the other direction centered, center reset mechanism, the lifting mechanism is centered on the cylinder 928 extends. 书本完成居中后，输送到认边机构93下方，认边机构升降气缸934下降，四个十字形分布的吸盘931在直空发生器产生的负压下将书本的首页吸住，认边机构升降气缸934上升，跟四个吸盘分别连接的四个轻重传感器933会测量出四点的重量，系统就会识别出书把的位置，吸盘放开书本首页，旋转支架顶升气缸942伸起，旋转支架驱动电机945在系统的控制下驱动旋转支架941转动，将书本的书把调至正确的位置，旋转支架顶升气缸942下降，完成整书认边校正工序。 After completion of the book is centered below the transport mechanism 93 side to recognize, identify side lift cylinder mechanism 934 drops, four cross-shaped distribution of the chuck 931 at a negative pressure generator to the straight empty books home sucked, recognized side elevation means cylinder 934 rises, four weight sensors with four suction cups 933 are connected to the four points will be measured by weight, the system will identify the position of the book, the book is released sucker home, a swing arm extending from the lifting cylinder 942, the rotation carriage drive motor 945 under the control system for driving the rotation bracket 941 is rotated, the book of the book on the correct position, the rotary holder cylinder 942 lifting down to complete the whole book recognized edge correction step.
 请参见图39、图40，其为本发明翻书机构的结构示意图，翻书机构95包含有顶升爪板951、顶升爪板驱动气缸952，上、下层夹紧爪片953、954和爪片夹紧气缸955，顶升爪板951的板片与夹紧爪片953的爪片相互错开，可以互相嵌入对方爪缝，每个爪片与每个板片交错如图所示，正常情况下顶升爪板951位于主输送通道32下端，需要时由顶升爪板驱动气缸952驱动而伸出主输送通道上端；上夹紧爪片953和下夹紧爪片954通过爪片夹紧气缸955可以实现夹紧，通过旋转气缸956实现整体的夹紧爪片的旋转，伸缩气缸957设置于主输送通道上方支架的气缸固定板950上端，通过伸缩气缸957的伸缩实现夹紧爪片沿主输送通道方向伸缩并与顶升爪板相接触。  Referring to FIG 39, FIG 40, which is a schematic view of the structure of the present invention, means open book, the open book with a lifting mechanism 95 comprises a pawl plate 951, lifting the pawl plate drive cylinder 952, the lower layer sheet clamping jaw 953 , a clamping cylinder 954 and the claw plate 955, the lifting plate 951 of the pawl plate sheet clamping jaws and the jaw plate 953 are staggered, may be embedded in each other's jaw joints, each claw piece interleaved with each plate as shown in shown, under normal circumstances, the lifting of the pawl plate 32 is located in the lower end 951 of the main conveying path, as required by a driven lifting cylinder 952 drives the pawl plate and projecting the upper end of the main conveyance path; clamping jaw 953 and the lower sheet 954 by a sheet clamping jaw gripping claw piece 955 may implement the clamping cylinder, 956 effect rotation of the entire sheet clamping jaws by rotation of the cylinder, the cylinder 957 is provided at the upper end of the telescopic cylinder is fixed above the holder plate main conveyance path 950, is achieved by telescoping telescopic cylinder clamp 957 sheet clamping jaw stretching direction along the main conveying path and in contact with the lifting claw plate.
 翻书机构的流程是：书本由箭头方向进入，通过光电开关，判断书本卷曲程度是否过大，超过限定数值时，书本输送到顶升爪板951上部，顶升爪板驱动气缸952伸起，通过顶升爪板951将书本顶起，伸缩气缸957伸出，使上、下夹紧爪片953、954位于书本正反面各一个，顶升爪板驱动气缸952缩回，书本会落在下上、下夹紧爪片953、954之间，爪片夹紧气缸955住复将书本夹紧、松开、将书本压一下，使卷曲程度少一点，爪片夹紧气缸955将书本夹紧，旋转气缸956旋转，将书本翻转180度，顶升爪板驱动气缸952伸起，爪片夹紧气缸955将书本松开，书本会落在顶升爪板951上，伸缩气缸956缩回，顶升爪板驱动气缸952下降，将整理翻转的书本放回到主输送线体上，完成翻书流程。  Scheme mechanism is open book: the book into the direction indicated by arrow, by a photoelectric switch, it is determined whether the book curl is too large, exceeds a defined value, the top transporting books lift the upper jaw plates 951, lifting the pawl plate drive cylinder 952 extends since, the book 951 from the top, by extending telescopic cylinder 957 lifting the pawl plate, the upper and lower clamping jaw pieces 953,954 each located in a front and back book, lifting the pawl plate drive cylinder 952 is retracted, the book will fall the lower, the lower sheet between the clamping jaws 953,954, jaws 955 live complex sheet clamping cylinders clamping the book, release, press down the book, so that the degree of curl less, the claw piece book clamp clamping cylinders 955 tight, rotating cylinder 956 is rotated, the book will be rotated 180 degrees, lifting the pawl 952 extending from the drive cylinder plate, the cylinder clamping pawl plate 955 will release the book, the book will fall on the lifting claw plate 951, the cylinder 956 is retracted telescopic , lifting the pawl plate drive cylinder 952 drops, the finishing flip book back onto the main conveyor line, the process is completed open book.
 请参见图41和图42、其为出书接口34的结构示意图，出书接口34是图书出缓存书架至自助借还终端机的连接机构，包含第一窗口过渡输送线341、第二窗口过渡输送线342和第三窗口过渡输送线343。  Referring to FIG. 41 and FIG. 42, which is a schematic view illustrating the structure of the book 34 of the interface, the book is a book cache interface 34 to a shelf connecting terminal self-circulation mechanism, comprising a first transition window conveyor line 341, the first two transition window and the third window of the transfer line 342 transfer line 343 transition. 其中，第一窗口过渡输送线341和第二窗口过渡输送线342之间设置有基础输送机构30，第二窗口过渡输送线342和第三窗口过渡输送线343之间设置皮带输送体40，接收窗口与基础输送机构或皮带输送体连接处装设有通道顶升机构80，该基础输送机构30与设置于缓存书架与出书接口之间的智能轨道车对接，完成接收被借阅图书的职能。 Wherein a window is provided between the first transition and the second transport line 341 of the transfer line 342 has a transition window based transport mechanism 30, a second window 343 disposed between the transport line 342 and a third transition window transition conveyor line conveyor belt 40, the receiving window or the base conveyor belt conveyor mechanism is mounted at the body is connected with a channel lifting mechanism 80, the transport mechanism 30 of the base rail vehicle provided intelligent interfaces between the shelves and the book cache interface, the functions of receiving completed borrowing books. 然后再将图书输传输至相应的出书窗口。 Books and then forwarded to the appropriate output book window.
 请参见图43、图44，其为还书连接通道35的结构示意图，还书连接通道35—端与窗口过渡输送线相连接，另一端与上层主输送通道相连接，归还的图书经过自助借还终端机5的第一窗口51、第二窗口52、第三窗口53进入第一、第二、第三窗口过渡输送线，并经窗口过渡输送线导入还书连接通道35。  Referring to FIG. 43, FIG. 44, a schematic view of the structure of the connecting passage 35 is also a book, the book further connecting passage 35 is connected to the end of the transfer line transition window, and the other end connected to the upper main transport path, returned books after self-circulation of the terminals of the first window 515, second window 52, a third window 53 into the first, second, third transport line transition window, and introduced into the transfer line via a transition window channel 35 is also connected to the book. 自助借还终端机5的窗口处设置有RFID读写装置和图书卡读取装置，根据自助借还终端机职能的不同，增加专门的输入新书的输送窗口。 Self-circulation at the window terminal 5 is provided with the RFID reader device and a library card reader, depending on the self-circulation of the terminal functions, input to add a special book delivery window.
 本发明的自助借还终端机在现有技术的基础上增加了RFID读写装置（图书未表示）°  By self-service terminal according to the present invention also increases the RFID reader device based on prior art (not shown Books) °
 ( 二）、基于闭架书库的图书管理系统的机械装置的控制系统介绍：  (b), a control system based on the mechanism closed stacks library management system introduced:
 请参见图45，其为智能轨道车的电气元件布置图，下表为各电器开关的说明。  Referring to FIG. 45, which is an electrical element disposed FIG intelligent rail car, the following table for explaining respective electrical switches.
<table>table see original document page 23</column></row> <table>  <table> table see original document page 23 </ column> </ row> <table>
 请参见图46，其为闭架书架用取还书机械手的电气元件布置图，同时结合下表说明，详细列明了取还书机械手的控制装置。  Referring to FIG. 46, which was taken further electrical component layout diagram of the closed book robot frame shelf, while described in conjunction with the following table, detailing the control apparatus of the robot to take the book further.
<table>table see original document page 23</column></row> <table> <Table> table see original document page 23 </ column> </ row> <table>
 请参见图47，其为缓存书架进书机械手的电气元件布置图，同时结合下表说明，详细列明了缓存书架进书机械手的控制装置。  Referring to FIG. 47, which is the robot into the book shelves cache electrical component layout, while described in conjunction with the following table, detailing the control apparatus into the book shelves buffer robot.
<table>table see original document page 24</column></row> <table> 请参见图48，其为缓存书架出书机械手的电气元件布置图，同时结合下表说明，详细列明了缓存书架进书机械手的控制装置。  <table> table see original document page 24 </ column> </ row> <table>  Referring to FIG. 48, which is an electrical component layout book robot for the cache shelves, combined with the table shows, itemizes cache control apparatus of the robot into the book shelves.
<table>table see original document page 24</column></row> <table> 请参见图49及下表说明，其为巷道车接口的下层出书接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图，需要说明的是图中所示电气开关除主输送通道的动力外均为2组设置。 <Table> table see original document page 24 </ column> </ row> <table>  Referring to FIG. 49 and described in the following table, which interfaces with the main book conveyance path electrically connected to the lower portion of the roadway vehicle interface FIG element arrangement, to be noted that in addition to a power electrical switch shown in the main conveyance path 2 groups are provided in FIG.
<table>table see original document page 24</column></row> <table><table>table see original document page 25</column></row> <table> <Table> table see original document page 24 </ column> </ row> <table>  <table> table see original document page 25 </ column> </ row> <table>
 请参见图50及下表说明，其为巷道车接口的上层还书接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图，需要说明的是图中所示电气开关除主输送通道的动力外均为2组设置。  Referring to FIG. 50 and described in the following table, the electrical parts layout diagram portion, which is also an upper interface vehicle roadway book interface connecting the main transport path, to be noted that in addition to the electrical switch shown in FIG force of the main conveying passage 2 are disposed outside the group.
<table>table see original document page 25</column></row> <table> 请参见图51及下表说明，其为缓存接口与主输送通道连接部分的电气元件布置图。 <Table> table see original document page 25 </ column> </ row> <table>  Referring to FIG. 51 and described in the following table, which conveying path is disposed FIG electric element portion is connected to the main cache interface.
 <table>table see original document page 26</column></row> <table>   <table> table see original document page 26 </ column> </ row> <table>
 请参见图53及下表说明，其为整书机构的电气元件布置图。  Referring to FIG. 53 and described in the following table, which is a view of the entire arrangement of electrical components book mechanism.
<table>table see original document page 27</column></row> <table>  <table> table see original document page 27 </ column> </ row> <table> 
 请参见图54及下表说明，其为自助借还终端机与还书连接通道的电气元件布置图。  Referring to FIG. 54 and described in the following table, which is a self-circulation electric element disposed FIG terminal and the book further connecting channel.
<table>table see original document page 28</column></row> <table>(三）、下面详细介绍整个借书、还书过程中各个机械设备的连接关系：   <table> table see original document page 28 </ column> </ row> <table>  (c), the entire library described below in detail, is also connected to the respective relationship book during mechanical equipment :
 1、取书流程：  1, the process taking the book:
 智能轨道车采用PLC作为控制器，本发明实际采用三菱的QPLC伺服电机和感应电机作为机械的驱动装置，完成取还机构的各种动作。  railcar uses PLC intelligent controller, the present invention is actually used Mitsubishi QPLC drive servo motor and the induction motor as a mechanical take further actions to complete a variety of means. PLC的主要组成部分是电源模块、CPU、 底板、输入模块、输出模块、定位控制模块、通讯模块。 The main components of the PLC power module, CPU, bottom, input modules, output modules, positioning control module, the communication module. 伺服电机由两部分组成即伺服控制器和伺服电机，它主要用于高速/高精度/高响应的场合。 Servo motor consists of two parts, the servo controller and the servo motors, it is mainly used for high speed / high accuracy applications / high response. PLC通过定位模块连接伺服控制器，控制电机完成各种高精度的位置、速度、转矩控制。 Position servo controller PLC is connected by the positioning module, to complete the high-precision control of the motor speed, torque control. 另外PLC通过输出模块控制中间继电器，由不同的继电器的吸合控制感应电机的正反转。 Further by PLC control relay output module, reversing the induction motor is controlled by the pull of different relays.
 PLC通过以太网模块接入无线以太网，接收闭架书库管理系统根据读者的借书请求而生成的取书订单，取书订单主要包含书籍所在的架号、列号、层号，智能轨道车（下文简称为小车）在控制行走伺服电机（伺服）的驱动下向书籍所在位置方向运动（此时伺服处于速度模式），PLC接收智能轨道车的接近开关的信号，完成对小车走过的架数计算（增减计数），到达书籍所在的前一个书架，行走伺服切换为位置控制模式，并以此点为基准根据书籍的列数走定长。  PLC Ethernet via an Ethernet access to the wireless module, receiving closed stacks library management system in accordance with a request of the reader generated in order to take the book, the book takes the main line where the book comprises a frame number, column number, layer number, smart rail car (hereinafter, simply referred to as carriage) movement (in this case the servo speed mode), PLC receives railcars smart proximity switch signal to a position where the book traveling direction under the control of servo motors (servo) drive of the car to go to completion calculated over the number of frame (down count), before reaching a book shelf where the walking position servo is switched to the control mode, and take this point as the fixed length reference books according to the number of columns. 然后，智能轨道车水平到位信号，然后根据书籍所在的层数，PLC控制升降伺服上升或下降，当伺服走定长完成以后输出机械手到位信号。 Then, smart car track position signal level, then according to the number of layers where books, PLC control servo movements up or down, when the robot servo walking output signal in place after the completion of a fixed length.
 闭架书库用取书机械手到位后，PLC指定的输出闭合，使相应输送载体感应电机的控制继电器动作，完成输送载体的前伸。  After the closed stacks place robot, PLC specified output takes a book closing the corresponding relay control induction motor vector delivery, delivery vehicles reach completion. 输送载体前伸到位，即相应位置的接近开关输出信号，PLC断开指定的输出，输送载体驱动电机停止，然后PLC控制夹爪拖动载体伺服走定长将夹爪送入书架，到位后夹爪伺服动作，将书本夹紧。 Reach place delivery vehicle, i.e., the output signal of the proximity switch, PLC OFF output corresponding to the specified position, the conveying carrier drive motor is stopped, then the PLC control servo jaw carrier dragging down the staple jaws into the shelf, the clip in place pawl servo operation, the book clamp.
 PLC接收夹爪伺服的力矩反馈输出，控制夹爪拖动载体伺服反转带动书籍回到设定的原点位置，夹爪伺服松开书籍，然后输送传送带工作，将书籍带到输送载体的适当位置。  PLC receives a feedback output torque servo jaws, the jaws drag control vector reverse drive servo position setting of the book back to the origin, the servo release jaws books, work and transport conveyor, the delivery vehicle to the book the proper position. （位置控制：根据进书口检测光电开关的信号，控制输送皮带的工作时间）。 (Position control: A signal detection photoelectric switch port into the book, the time control operation of the conveyor belt). 输送载体电机反转，到达相应的接近开关后停止（载体中间位置），完成取书流程。 Delivery vehicle reversing the motor is stopped after reaching the respective proximity switch (the intermediate position vector), take the book to complete the process.
 ( 二）、巷道车接口到主输送通道流程：  (b), the interface to the host vehicle lane conveying path process:
 取书完成后智能轨道车向主输送通道运动，此时行走伺服采用速度控制，带动小车向主输送通道高速运行，同时PLC继续对小车走过的架数进行计数，当达到最后一个书架时，行走伺服切换到到位置控制模式完成指定长度的运行，完成小车的水平运动。  After completion of the smart book taken to the main conveyance path railcar movement, this time using the traveling speed servo control, to drive the trolley main transport path speed, while continuing to PLC frame number of the car through the counting when reaching the last when the shelves, walking servo control mode is switched to the position to complete the operation specified length, the completion of horizontal movement of the trolley.
 小车停止后，输送载体驱动电机动作，当指定位置接近开关动作到位后输送载体驱动电机停止，如果小车到位对射光电开关接收到信号，表示巷道车接口的出书口无书， 输送传送带动作将书本送到巷道车接口顶升进出书机构，出书口光电检测到书籍通过后停止，同时输送载体驱动电机反转，将输送载体退回小车的中间位置，完成小车的取书过程， 同时小车PLC将取书行程完成标志位置0N，等待闭架书库管理系统的还书订单或取书订单。  After the car is stopped, the conveying carrier drive motor operation, when the specified position near the switching operation in place conveying carrier drive motor is stopped, if the car in place on the radio photoelectric switch receiving the signal indicating the roadway book vehicle interface port without books, transport the operation of the conveyor belt the book to the roadway vehicle interfaces lifting means and out of the book, the book fore-edge to photodetector stopped by, while conveying carrier drive motor reversal, the delivery vehicle car retracted intermediate position, to complete the process of taking the book trolley, while car travel books PLC will take to complete the flag 0N, waiting for the order book also closed stacks management system or take the book orders.
 相应的，巷道车接口出书口没有书籍，PLC控制到位对射光电开关的投光器输出(PLC指定的输出闭合，给投光器供入24伏直流电源）。  Accordingly, the tunnel interface to the vehicle fore no books, PLC control bit emitter output beam photoelectric switch (PLC specified output closes, is fed to the light projector 24 volt DC power supply). 顶升气缸升起顶升进出书机构，顶升皮带与小车输送载体对接，顶升皮带电机动作，与小车输送传送带一起将书籍送入顶升进出书机构，当PLC检测到书籍到位信号后，顶升气缸动作将顶升进出书机构放下，顶升电机停止，完成从小车的取书过程。 Lifting jack cylinder lifting mechanism out of books, belt and lifting conveyor trolley docking vector, lifting belt motor operation, together with car transport conveyor into a book lifting means and out of the book, when the PLC detects the position signal Books, lifting cylinder moves the lifting bodies out of the book down, lifting the motor is stopped to complete the process of taking books from small cars.
 巷道车接口控制器检测到书籍到位信号，滚筒输送体和皮带输送体电机启动，将书籍送到皮带输送体上，检测到书籍完全离开出书口后，皮带输送体电机经适当的延时停止，调整书的位置，滚筒输送体立即停止，上、下层升降汽缸升起，将基础输送单元顶起，完成下层接收输送体出书动作，然后接口控制器检测主输送线上的书籍情况，有书通过信号， 皮带输送体电机不动作，将书籍暂时存储，无书籍通过信号，通道顶升机构的滚筒升降汽缸动作，升起接口，完成与皮带输送体的对接，当图书到位后，滚筒升降汽缸下降，将书籍输送到主输送通道上。  The interface controller roadway vehicle position signal detected Books, roller conveyor body and the belt conveyor starts the motor body, the books on to the belt conveyor body, after detecting the book fore completely left out, the belt conveyor body by a suitable motor delayed stop, adjustment of the position of the book, the conveying roller body stop immediately, on the lower lifting cylinder is raised, the conveying unit base from the top, the lower receiving transport body complete book operation, then interface controller detects books main conveyor line case, it is not a book by a motor operation signal, the conveyor belt member, for temporarily storing the books, books without action by roller lifting cylinder signal path lifting mechanism, raised docking interface, complete with the belt conveyor body in place when the book drum lifting cylinder drops, to deliver books to the main conveying path.
(三）、书本进缓存接口流程：  (III), into the cache interface process books:
 缓存接口处安装有RFID识别装置，它直接与闭架书库管理系统连接，当书籍通过该位置时，上位系统根据书籍的信息，生成与读者对应的缓存库位置，由于每个读者最多能够借阅6本书籍，因此每人占用3X2的缓存库位置。  Cache interface attached RFID identification means, which is connected directly to the closed stacks management system, when the position of the books by the upper system according to the information of the book, to generate the cache repository location corresponding to the reader, since up to each reader be able to borrow 6 books, so each person occupying the position of library cache 3X2's.
 从RFID处开始，在缓存接口处定义9个位置，其中巷道车接口下层接收输送体从右到左为1、2、3，上层接收输送体从右到左为4、5、6，皮从右到左带输送体上7、8、9  RFID starting at 9 positions in the buffer is defined at an interface, wherein the interface lower layer receiving conveyor roadway vehicle body from right to left is 1, 2, an upper receiving member conveyed from right to left as 4,5,6 , from right to left with the skin material conveying 7,8,9
 当上下层接收输送体空闲时，上下层升降汽缸保证接收输送体的下层与皮带输送体对接，如果7、8、9位置有书籍，皮带输送体电机、上下层接收疏通体滚筒电机动作，将对应的书籍放入1、2、3位置，根据每个位置的光电开关检测到书籍到位后，上下层升降气缸动作，降下接收输送体，让其上层与皮带输送体对接，同时将后续进入7、8、9位置的书籍如上送入4、5、6位置，然后发出接收输送体位置已满信号。  When receiving the transport body on the lower idle, the upper and lower lifting cylinder to ensure that the receiving conveyor and the lower belt conveyor body abutting member, if 7,8,9 Location books, belt conveyor magnet motor, the drum motor on the lower receiving member dredge operation, into the corresponding 1,2,3 position books, books in place after detected, the operation of the lifting cylinder lower photoelectric switch according to each position, lower body receiving conveyor, the belt conveyor body and let the upper butt, while 7,8,9 subsequent entering into a position above the book position 4,5,6, and then issues a reception signal transport body location is full.
 皮带输送体上的书籍送出一本后，9号位立即处于空闲状态，接口PLC检测顶升接口书籍到位光电开关的状态，如果有信号，通道顶升机构动作，将书籍送入9号位置，由RFID检测书籍信息，做如前的处理。 After the  body of books out on a belt conveyor, a 9-bit immediate is idle, the interface jack PLC detects the state of the interface Books in place of the photoelectric switch, when signal path lifting mechanism is operated, into a book 9 position number, detected by the RFID book information, such as the processing done before.
(四）、书本进缓存书库流程：  (iv), the book stacks flow into the cache:
 智能轨道车完成书籍在缓存库中的放置，如前面智能小车的定位控制一样，保证小车到达缓存接口的定位，小车每次完成书籍的存放后，将小车空闲信息为置ON。  Smart railcar complete library books placed in the cache, as positioning control smart car as front, positioned to ensure that the car reaches the cache interface, after the completion of each car stored books, the car idle information turns ON.
 上层服务器根据小车的空闲状态，在小车空闲时将服务器生成的缓存订单发送到小车，如果小车完成书籍的存放后，服务器没有订单，小车自动运行到缓存接口处，等待订单的生成，此时到位对射光电开关的投光器输出（PLC指定的输出闭合，给投光器供入24伏直流电源）。  an upper server according to the car idle state, when the car is idle server generates a cache line is sent to the car, if the car is completed storage of books, the server does not order, automatic car run into the cache interface, waits for producing orders, At this time, in place of emitter output beam photoelectric switch (PLC specified output closes, is fed to the light projector 24 volt DC power supply).
 缓存订单将按照前面缓存接口中的定义生成，即按照1、2、3、4、5、6的书籍顺序生成，其具体信息即缓存库的库号（缓存书架物理位置号）、位置号（缓存接口书籍位置号）。  The cache line in cache interface as previously defined generated, i.e., the order book generated as 1,2,3,4,5,6, i.e., the bank number information specific library cache (cache shelf physical location number), location number (cache interface book position number).
 闭架书库管理系统准备好缓存订单（还书订单），服务器将订单发送给小车，控制器PLC检测小车到位情况，即到位对射光电开关的接收器有信号输入时，顶升进出书机构气缸动作，将书本顶起，同时PLC将气缸到位对射光电开关的投光器输出（PLC指定的输出闭合，给投光器供入24伏直流电源），小车接收到气缸到位信号（即位对射光电开关的接收器有信号输入），伸出手指电机动作，将手指伸出，到位后，手指顶升电机驱动手指升起一定距离，将书籍放置于手指上，接书手指气缸动作，手指缩回，小车PLC检测各手指的有无书籍信息，有书，压书条气缸动作，将书籍压紧。  closed stacks cache line management system is ready (also orders the book), the server sends the order to the car, the car in place where the controller PLC detects that place when there is an input signal to the receiver beam photoelectric switch, lifting out book mechanism cylinder moves the books from the top, while the PLC cylinder place light projector output beam photoelectric switch (PLC specified output is closed, to the emitter for the 24 volt DC power supply), the car receives the cylinder arrival signal (Accession beam photoelectric the receiver has a switching signal input), the operation of the motor a finger, the finger extends in place, the motor driving the fingers lifting the finger lifted a certain distance, a book placed on a finger, the finger contact book cylinder operation, the retracted finger , PLC detects whether the car information of each finger Books, books, books bar pressure cylinder operation, pressing the book.
 小车PLC将取书数量与订单书籍数量比较，如果相等，取书完成；如果上下层接收输送体给出空闲信号，而且小车书籍少于订单数量，则为掉书情况，给出报警信息；如果小车书籍少于订单数量，但上下层接收输送体未给出空闲信号，即漏取书，小车根据各手指的书籍检测情况，将漏书手指单独动作，完成取书动作。  The number of PLC car and pick up the book order books comparison, if they are equal, taking the book completed; if the lower layer receives an idle signal given by the transport body, and the car is less than the number of book orders, compared with the case out of the book, an alarm is given information; if the car is less than the number of orders books, but on the lower transport body receiving an idle signal is not given, i.e., leakage taking books, books car according Inspection of each finger, the finger drain book alone operation to complete the operation to take the book.
 小车运送暂存书籍到缓存书架的运动控制如前面取书一致，均采用笛卡尔坐标系，X轴定义为小车的水平运动，Y轴定义为小车手指的升降运动，Z轴定义为手指的伸缩运动，其X轴和Y轴均采用工业伺服控制，其具体的控制策略在前面已经有描述，此处就不再详述。 As consistent with the foregoing taken into book shelves motion control buffer  Books temporary transport carriages, are used in a Cartesian coordinate system, X-axis is defined as the horizontal movement of the trolley, Y axis is defined as the car lifting movement of the finger, Z axis is defined as telescopic movement of the finger, its X and Y axes are used to control industrial servo, the specific control strategies have been described in the foregoing, it is not described in detail herein.
 小车到位后，压书条气缸动作，将书籍松开，接书手指气缸动作，将书籍送入缓存库的指定位置的托架中，Y轴伺服电机下行一定距离，将书籍放置在暂存库书本托板上，然后PLC控制手指气缸的回程阀，将手指缩回。  After the trolley in place, pressure cylinder moves the book section, the book is released then operation of the book finger cylinder, the carriage a book into the specified position in the library buffer, Y axis servo motor downward a certain distance, is placed in a book temporary library books on pallets, and PLC control valve return finger cylinders, retract the finger. 完成书籍的缓存存放，同时小车将空闲信号位 Complete books of cache storage, while the car will idle signal bits
置ON。 Turns ON.
(五）、书本出暂存库流程：  (e), the temporary library books out process:
 在此处小车的机械控制与缓存库小车相似，就不再详述。  where a similar trolley car mechanical control library cache, it is not described in detail.
 当有读者到取书口取书时，服务器将该读者所在的自助借还终端机的机位号发送到接书口控制PLC，将该读者书籍所在的缓存书架物理位置号发送给取书小车，小车取书后向出书接口运行，到位后给出到位出书信号，出书完成后给出小车空闲信号，等待下一个取书fn息。  When a reader to take the book fore-edge to take, the reader server where the self-circulation of the terminal number to the seats fore ground control PLC, transmits the buffer shelf physical location where the numbers of books to readers take book car, car after taking the book to a book interface runs, in place book signal given place, the car is given a book after completion of the idle signal, waiting for a message to take the book fn.
(六)、书本到出书窗口流程：  (VI), process the book to a book window:
 小车到达出书接口位置后，小车给出到位信号，小车的手指气缸动作，将书籍送出，窗口控制PLC检测到书籍进入信息，出书接口的基础输送机构完成接书的动作，此处的顶升气缸驱动顶升进出书机构动作，顶升皮带电机工作，将书籍带到顶升进出书机构的适当位置停止，同时小车接书手指气缸动作，将手指缩回小车，完成小车上层书籍的出书过程。 After the  carriage a book reaches the interface position, the car position signal is given, the finger movement of the cylinder carriage of the books out, the window control information into the PLC detects the book, the book based transport mechanism interface to complete the connection operation of the book, this jacking cylinders at the driving mechanism is operated lifting out of books, belt motor lifting work, the books out of position to the lifting mechanism to stop the book while the book contact finger movement of the cylinder carriage, the carriage is retracted fingers, to complete the upper trolley Books the book process. 然后小车的升降伺服动作，将下层书籍升起，重复前面的动作，直到书籍全部送出。 Then lifting carriage servo operation, the lower books raised, the foregoing operation is repeated until all the books out.
 窗口控制PLC接收到小车到位后，通过检测书籍的放置情况，有序地根据服务器的发送的窗口信息，将书籍送到指定的窗口。  After receiving window control PLC car in place, is detected by placing books ordered information transmitted according to the window server, the books to the designated window.
 缓存库小车、窗口输送控制器与读者所在窗口的信息是一个一对一的对应关系。  cache library car, information delivery controller and reader window where the window is a one to one correspondence relationship.
(七）、图书到巷道车还书接口流程：  (vii), books car to the roadway also book Interface Processes:
 书籍进入还书通道后，要将书籍进行整理，主要考虑了书籍的在带上的位置、卷曲，和方向调整。 After  Books in the book further into the passage, to organize books, mainly in consideration of the position of book tape, crimping, and reorientation.
 在系统中整书机构和出书口、还书口、缓存接口的控制均采用一个PLC统一控制。  In the system means the whole book and opening a book, the book is also the mouth, are used to control a cache interface centralized control PLC.  具体实现的流程在上述整书机构的结构组成及工作流程处已经详细描述，在此不在描述。  The specific implementation process has been described in detail in the above-described composition and structure of the work flow of the entire book means, not described herein.
(八）、还书口流程  (h), the book also opening process
 读者在还书口还书后，书籍经过RFID识别装置（直接接入服务器)的识别，确认书籍的信息准确后，服务器发送正确信号给窗口控制PLC，输送带动作经书籍送入还书通道。  After the reader further fore further books, books through the RFID identification device (direct access to the server) to identify, after the confirmation of the accuracy of books, the server sends the correct signal to the window control PLC, is also fed to the operation of the conveyor belt the book by Books aisle. 如果书籍有误或读者同时放入多本书籍，PLC接收不到书籍正确信息，输送带不动作， 并且服务器在还书终端上显示，书籍不正确或者是提示将书籍一本一本放入。 If the book is incorrect or simultaneously into multiple books readers, PLC does not receive the correct information books, belt does not move, and the server terminal further displays a book, book or incorrect prompt a one into books.
- 一种基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，包含有书架和图书馆集成管理系统，其特征在于：还包含有带RFID芯片的图书、自助借还终端机、闭架书库管理系统、自助借书系统、自助还书系统和实现图书自动进出闭架书库的自动化传送系统；自动化传送系统是由自动化装置和自动化控制系统构成，自动化装置包含有智能轨道车和自动化传输装置；自动化控制系统包含智能轨道车控制系统及自动化传输装置控制系统；整个闭架书库由若干列书架组成，每列书架由若干闭架书架布置而成，书架为层插接结构，由若干托板插接而成，每列书架之间形成巷道；出书口处设置有临时放置预约图书的缓存书架，缓存书架同样为层插接结构；带RFID芯片的图书放置于闭架书架上，图书识别信息存储在图书馆集成管理系统的馆藏数据库中；智能轨道车在预先设置于巷 One kind of closed stacks automated library management system, comprising a library shelves and integrated management system, characterized by: further comprising books with RFID chips have, self-circulation terminals, closed stacks management system, self-charging system, self further book system and to implement a book automatic access to automated delivery system closed stacks of; automated transmission system is constituted by automated means and the automatic control system, the automation device comprising a smart rail cars and automatic transmission apparatus; automatic control system comprising smart track and vehicle control system with automatic transmission control system means; whole closed stacks by a plurality of columns of shelves, each row of shelves arranged in a plurality of shelves made of closed frame, connector shelves a layer structure, the plug is made by a number of pallets, each column roadway is formed between the shelves; book is provided with a temporarily placed at the mouth reservation book shelves cache, the cache is a shelf for the plug-layer structure; integrated management Library Library identification information stored in RFID-chip is placed on the rack shelves closed, collection database system; smart car track set in advance in Lane 内的轨道上通过驱动装置往复运动，智能轨道车主架体上设置有取还机构，该取还机构通过主架体上设置的提升装置上下运动，取还机构设置有能够伸缩的机械手，智能轨道车通过智能轨道车控制系统控制；自动化传输装置主体为双层结构，上层是被归还图书的入库通道，下层是被借阅图书出库的通道，该自动化传输装置包含巷道车接口、主输送通道、缓存接口、出书接口和还书连接通道；巷道车接口由基础输送机构和皮带输送体组成；主输送通道由传送皮带组和通道顶升机构组成；缓存接口为仅供图书入库的单层结构，由基础输送机构和皮带输送体组成；出书接口包含有基础输送机构和过渡输送线；过渡输送线与自助借还终端机连接；还书连接通道一端与出书窗口的过渡输送线相连接，另一端与上层主输送通道相连接；自助借书系统包含读者身 The upper rail in by the driving means to reciprocate, is provided on the smart track owner frame body has to take further mechanism, which takes further mechanism by the lifting means up and down movement is provided on the main frame, take further mechanism is provided with an extendable robot, smart track rail car through the intelligent vehicle control system; automated transmission apparatus body is a double-layer structure, the upper layer was returned book storage channel, the lower is the channel borrowing books out of the library, the automated vehicle transmission tunnel apparatus comprising an interface, the main conveyance path , cache interface, and also interfaces book book connecting passage; lane interfaces by the base vehicle and the belt conveyor conveying mechanism body composition; main conveying path by the conveyor belt and the channel group consisting lifting mechanism; book storage cache interface is only a single layer structure, the conveying means and the belt conveyor base body composition; book interfaces with base and a transition conveyor line conveying mechanism; the transition of the transfer line is connected with the self-circulation terminals; further passage connecting one end of the book showing the transition of the transfer line book window It is connected to the other end is connected to the upper main transport path; self-charging system comprises a reader body 份读取模块、读者借书信息传递模块、借书凭条打印模块，与自助借还终端机处设置的RFID读写装置和图书卡读取装置实现交互；该读者身份读取模块驱动自助借还终端机读取读者信息，读者借书信息传递模块将读者信息和读者所在的自助借还终端机机位号传递至闭架书库管理系统；当图书被运送到自助借还终端机处，借书凭条打印模块驱动RFID读写装置改写图书的信息，并打印凭条；自助还书系统包含读者信息读取模块、图书信息读取模块、读者还书信息传递模块、还书位置设置模块以及还书凭条打印模块，与自助借还终端机处设置的RFID读写装置和图书卡读取装置实现交互；读者信息读取模块驱动自助借还终端机图书卡读取装置读取读者信息，图书信息读取模块读取RFID内的图书识别信息，读者还书信息传递模块将读者信息和图书识别信息传递至闭 Parts of the reading module, the reader library information delivery module, library receipt printing module, with the RFID reader device and a self-circulation library card reading means disposed at a terminal interact; readership reading module driving the self-circulation readers also read information terminals, information transmission module library readers will also deliver self-service terminals by flight number readers and reader where the information to the closed stacks management system; when the books were sent to the terminal at the buffet also borrow, borrow book reader RFID receipt printing module drive means rewrites information about the books, and a printed receipt; self-service system further comprises a reader book information reading module, a reading module book information, book readers further information delivery module, the position setting module further books and It is also book receipt printing module, with the RFID reader device and a self-circulation library card reading means disposed at a terminal interact; reader module drive information reading terminal self-circulation library card reader reading means for reading information, book information reading module reads the identification information in the book RFID, readers further information transfer books and book information reader module identification information is transmitted to the closed 架书库管理系统，由闭架书库管理系统分配一闭架书库物理位置号，由还书位置设置模块驱动RFID读写装置改写归还图书的信息，完成图书归还动作，最终由还书凭条打印模块打印还书凭条；图书馆集成管理系统包含有图书预约模块，该图书预约模块根据读者的预约请求，确认读者借阅图书的图书识别信息及读者取书时间，并将图书识别信息、读者信息和读者取书时间传送至闭架书库管理系统；闭架书库管理系统包含有闭架书库系统数据库，闭架书库系统数据库中图书识别信息与馆藏数据库中的图书识别信息相对应，每本存储在闭架书架内的图书被分配了闭架书架物理位置号，该闭架书架物理位置号存储在闭架书库系统数据库内；闭架书库管理系统包含有图书借阅信息写入模块、缓存书架位置分配模块、取书模块、缓存进书模块、出书模块、闭架书 Frame stacks management system assigns a physical location numbers closed stacks closed stacks by the management system, the book also driven by the RFID reader module position setting means rewrites return information about the book, the book is returned to complete the operation, from the final printing module further receipt book print book return receipt; integrated management system includes a library book reservation module, reservation module in accordance with the reservation request book reader, to confirm the reader's book reader and the book identification information of time taken book, and the book identification information, the reader information, and readers take the time transmitted to the closed stacks management system; closed stacks management system includes a closed stacks system database, library identification information closed stacks system database library identification information collection database corresponds to each present stored in a closed Books in the rack shelves are assigned closing bracket shelf physical location numbers, the closing shelf frame number of physical storage locations within the system database closed stacks; closed stacks library management system includes borrowing information writing module, the buffer shelf location assignment module , take the book block, the cache block into the book, the book block, closing the book rack 库位置分配模块、还书模块；该图书借阅信息写入模块根据图书预约模块传递来的图书识别信息，将相应的读者信息和读者取书时间传递至闭架书库管理系统的闭架书库系统数据库中；缓存书架位置分配模块根据该图书的识别信息，为被预约的图书分配缓存书架物理位置号；取书模块将被预约图书的闭架书架物理位置号传递至智能轨道车控制系统，由智能轨道车完成自闭架书架上取书任务，并将图书运送至巷道车接口，经由巷道车接口处的基础输送机构和皮带输送体运送至主输送通道，当图书经主输送通道运送至缓存接口时，缓存进书模块将缓存书架物理位置号传递至位于缓存书架巷道内的智能轨道车控制系统，驱动该智能轨道车将图书运至缓存书架与缓存书架物理位置号对应的位置上；出书模块接收来自自助借还终端机的取书指令，出书模块将 Location assignment module repository, module further book; the book lending information writing module according to Books reservation module identification information transmitted to the book, and the corresponding information reader book reader takes time transfer to the closed stacks closed stacks Database Management System ; the buffer shelf location assignment module based on the identification information of the book, allocated buffer shelf physical location number reservation book; pick up the book block to be reservation book closing rack shelf physical location number is transmitted to the intelligent rail vehicle control system, by the intelligent since the completion of the closing rail car to take the book rack shelves task and roadway vehicle interfaces to transport books, transported to the main transport path via a transport mechanism based interface roadway vehicle and the belt transport body, when the book was shipped to the main conveyance path cache interface when the cache into the book block cache shelf physical location number is transmitted to the intelligent rail vehicle control system is located in the buffer shelves roadway, driving the intelligent rail cars would books shipped to the location cache bookshelf cache shelves corresponding to the physical location number on; book fetch instruction from the books module receives self-circulation of the terminal, the book module 取图书的缓存书架物理位置号传递至位于缓存书架和出书接口的智能轨道车控制系统，驱动智能轨道车将图书由缓存书架取书放到出书接口处，并通过出书接口处基础输送机构和过渡输送线将图书运送到自助借还终端机出口；当读者于自助借还终端机处归还图书，闭架书库位置分配模块将会为该归还图书分配闭架书库物理位置号，还书模块将该闭架书库物理位置号传递至自动传输装置控制系统及智能轨道车的控制系统完成图书的归还动作。 Cache shelf physical location number is transmitted to the smart book takes the rail vehicle control system with shelves and a book in the cache interface, the driving railcar Books intelligent shelves taken by the buffer interface book on a book, and the book delivery basis by the interface transitional institutions and transport lines will be self-circulation books shipped to export terminals; when readers return books to self-circulation terminals at the closed stacks position allocation module will return for the closed stacks of books assigned physical location of numbers, but also books the module is closed stacks physical location number is transmitted to the control system of the automatic transmission control device of a rail car systems and intelligent action to complete the return book.
- 2.如权利要求1所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车的机械手为闭架书库用取还书机械手，闭架书库用取还书机械手包含输送载体、输送载体固定板及驱动输送载体动作的驱动装置，输送载体包括夹爪、夹爪拖动体、输送带载体、 输送传送带、输送载体本体、设置于输送载体本体上供夹爪运行的直线导轨及输送载体主体；输送载体本体通过载体驱动电机驱动齿条、齿轮实现前后的移动；夹爪拖动体由驱动电机驱动，夹爪由设置于输送载体主体上的夹紧电机驱动圆形齿条实现夹爪的夹紧动作； 载体驱动电机通过轴承装置驱动滚筒装置实现输送传送带滚动；输送载体中设置有输送载体移动同步带。 2. Based closed stacks automated library management system according to claim 1, wherein: the intelligent rail car robot is closed stacks by taking further books manipulator, closed stacks by taking further book robot comprising a delivery vehicle, the fixed plate and the carrier transport device for transporting the carrier driving operation, the transport carrier comprising jaw, jaw member drag, the carrier belt, conveyor belt, conveying the carrier body, the linear guide is provided for conveying the carrier body for reference and the running jaws transport carrier body; drag jaw member driven by a drive motor, the circular spline jaw clamping motor is driven by the carrier body is provided to the conveying implemented; transport carrier body drive motor carrier rack gear moving back and forth through the realization jaw clamping operation; carrier transport conveyor drive roll motor is achieved by a bearing device driving roller means; delivery vehicle is provided with a conveyor belt carrier mobility.
- 3.如权利要求2所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：缓存书架为单列结构，每层托板设置有凹槽。 Based closed stacks library automation management system according to claim 2, wherein: the buffer is a single column bookshelf structure, each support plate is provided with grooves.
- 4.如权利要求3所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车的机械手还包含有缓存书架出书机械手和缓存书架进书机械手；缓存书架出书机械手包含输送载体，输送载体上设置有一对伸出手指，主体两侧设置有输送带，横跨输送载体上端设置有压书板；伸出手指与缓存书架的凹槽结构相匹配，通过设置于输送载体下端的手指驱动电机驱动皮带轮组件实现手指的伸缩，输送带通过电滚筒实现滚动，升降电机驱动齿轮、齿条结构实现伸出手指上下的升降，压书板连接有升降汽缸；缓存书架进书机械手为单向伸缩结构，缓存书架进书机械手包含输送载体、进书手指及压书板，进书手指具有与缓存书架凹槽结构相匹配的手指结构，通过伸缩汽缸控制取书手指的伸缩，压书汽缸控制压书板的升降。 4. Based closed stacks automated library management system according to claim 3, wherein: the intelligent rail car robot further comprises a buffer shelf a book robot and buffer shelves into the book robot; Cache shelves book robot comprising conveyor carrier, on the conveying carrier is provided with a pair of projecting fingers, is provided on both sides of the main conveyor belt, it is provided with a delivery vehicle across the upper end of the pressure plate books; groove structure with a finger to match the buffer shelf, the lower end of the transport carrier by providing the finger assembly drive motor pulley to achieve stretching fingers, conveyor belt achieved by an electric rolling rollers, the lifting motor the driving gear, a rack structure to achieve the vertical lifting fingers projecting pressure plate connected to the lifting cylinder book; buffer robot into the book to the bookshelf unidirectional telescopic structure, the cache into the book shelves robot comprising a delivery vehicle, a finger into the book and the book pressure plate, having a finger into the finger book cache bookshelf structure and groove structure matches the book taken by the telescopic cylinder control retractable finger pressure book book-down cylinder control plate.
- 5.如权利要求4所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：基础输送机构包含上层接收输送体和下层接收输送体，该上、下层接收输送体结构相同，通过上下层升降汽缸驱动整体上下滑动，上层接收输送体是由滚筒输送体以及顶升进出书机构组成。 5. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 4, wherein: the conveying mechanism comprising a base upper and lower receiving member receiving conveyor transporting body, the upper and lower receiving deliver the same structure, the upper and lower lifting cylinder driving the entire slide up and down, the upper receiving member conveyed by the roller conveyor and the lifting member out of the book institutions.
- 6.如权利要求5所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：滚筒输送体是由若干滚筒单元组成的作业线，每个滚筒单元由电机驱动，滚筒单元是由固定于滚筒侧板之间若干滚筒组成，滚筒侧板其中一侧安装有纵向的动力侧板，动力侧板上安装有驱动轮、随动轮，通过传动皮带联动主动轮和随动轮，并通过张紧调节块调节传动皮带的松紧程度，滚筒驱动电机为驱动轮提供驱动力，进而带动各随动轮运转实现滚筒的转动。 6. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 5, wherein: the roller body is conveyed by a number of working line roller units, each roller unit is driven by a motor, it is fixed to the roller unit a plurality of rollers between the drum side plates composition, wherein the plate cylinder with a longitudinal side of the mounting plate of the power, the drive wheels are mounted on the power side, with the drive wheels via the drive belt and follower linkage capstan wheel, and by adjusting the tension adjusting the tightness block transmission belt, drum drive motor providing a driving force to the drive wheels, thereby bringing the operation of each of the follower wheels effect rotation of the drum.
- 7.如权利要求6所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：顶升进出书机构穿插安装于滚筒输送体之间，上层、下层接收输送体上设置有与智能轨道车机械手对应的顶升进出书机构；顶升进出书机构包含一组固定于连接板上的顶升皮带侧板，各顶升皮带侧板上设置有顶升皮带装置，顶升皮带装置由顶升皮带和皮带随动轮及皮带驱动轮组成，该组顶升皮带装置的皮带驱动轮通过连接轴联动；顶升进出书机构通过顶升皮带电机带动皮带驱动轮实现顶升皮带的转动；顶升汽缸通过驱动顶升皮带侧板中间设置的汽缸顶升板实现顶升进出书机构的升降； 7. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 6, wherein: the lifting mechanism out books inserted between the drum is mounted on the transport body, the upper layer, the lower receiving member is provided with a conveying rail car and intelligence robot corresponding lifting mechanism out of the book; lifting mechanism comprises a set of books out of the lifting belts fixed to the side plate of the upper connecting plate is provided with a lifting belt means on each side lifting belts, the belt lifting apparatus lifting a the belt and belt wheels and follower wheels consisting of a belt, the belt wheels of the set of belt lifting linkage means by a connecting shaft; book jacking mechanism by lifting out the motor drives the belt wheels effect rotation of the belt lifting belt; lifting cylinder by lifting cylinder driving the belt top plate disposed intermediate the lifting implement lift plate lifting mechanism out of the book;
- 8.如权利要求7所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：皮带输送体包含传送皮带及提供转动动力的动力滚筒组传送皮带通过张紧调节块调节松紧度，皮带输送体分为进书过渡皮带输送体以及出书过渡皮带输送体。 8. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 7, wherein: the belt conveyor comprises a conveyor belt and power roller set provides rotational power transmission belts to adjust the tension by the tension adjusting block, the conveyor belt body is divided into the book body transition belt conveyor belt conveyor and book transitional body.
- 9.如权利要求8所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道下层是被借阅图书出库的通道，上层是被归还图书的入库通道，上层或下层主输送通道由若干段传送皮带组构成，传送皮带组是由动力滚筒组驱动的若干皮带的组合，传送皮带组与巷道车接口相对应处设置有通道顶升机构，该通道顶升机构包含设置于侧板之间的若干滚筒、驱动滚筒电机、主动轮、传送带、随动轮及滚筒升降汽缸，驱动滚筒电机驱动主动轮，主动轮通过传送带驱动随动轮完成滚筒的转动；滚筒升降汽缸驱动滚筒向上运动；通道顶升机构的各滚筒依次插设于传送皮带组各个皮带之间，当有图书要进入相应的巷道车接口，该通道顶升机构升起，滚筒滚动将图书送入巷道车的进书过渡皮带输送体。 Closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 8, wherein: the lower layer is the main conveyance path channel borrowing books out of the library, the upper layer was returned book storage channel, the upper or lower main delivery channel transmitted by a plurality of segments belts group consisting of, conveyor belt group is driven by the power roller set of a combination of several belt, conveyor belt group and roadway vehicle interfaces corresponding to the provided path lifting mechanism, the channel jacking mechanism comprises provided in Some of the drum between the side plates, the drum motor, a capstan, a conveyor belt, with the wheel and drum lifting cylinder, drum motor drive capstan, a capstan complete rotation of the drum follower wheel by a belt drive; drum lifting cylinder driving roller upward movement ; channels each drum sequentially jacking means interposed between the respective belt conveying belt set, when the intake Books book has to enter the respective roadway vehicle interfaces, the channel is raised lifting mechanism, rolling the roller into the roadway vehicle Books intermediate belt transport body.
- 10.如权利要求9所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：缓存接口由基础输送机构及进书过渡皮带输送体组成。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 9, wherein: the belt conveyor body by a cache interface based conveyance mechanism composed of transition and into the book.
- 11.如权利要求10所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道上层被归还图书的入库通道处设置有书本走正机构，该走正机构前端由滚筒单元组成，滚筒单元的末端设置有阻挡板，阻挡板通过阻挡板升降汽缸的驱动伸出主输送通道之上。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 10, wherein: the upper main transport path is returned book storage channels provided at the book to go positive work, which means by the distal cylinder unit n composition, the end roller unit provided with a barrier sheet, the barrier plate by the blocking plate lifting cylinder drive lugs on the main transport path.
- 12.如权利要求11所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道上层被归还图书的入库通道走正机构连接有居中机构，该居中机构安装于主输送通道上方的支架上，包含有两对夹爪板，一对宽边夹爪板和一对窄边夹爪板，每对夹爪板通过导柱组件连接，每对夹爪板之间设置有圆齿条和齿轮结构，其中一个宽边夹爪板由第一驱动气缸驱动张开或收回，其中一个窄边夹爪板由第二驱动气缸驱动张开或收回；所述的第一驱动气缸、第二驱动气缸、导柱组件安装于安装底板上，居中机构通过居中机构升降气缸升降。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 11, wherein: the upper main transport path is returned book storage means is connected to the channel down positive centering means, which centering means is mounted to the main conveying path on top of the bracket, comprising two pairs of jaws plates, a pair of wide side jaws and a pair of narrow jaws plates, each pair of jaws is connected through a guide post assembly plate, a round plate between each pair of jaws disposed rack and pinion structure, wherein a broad side jaw plate by the first drive cylinder to drive open or retracted, wherein a narrow jaw plate by the second drive cylinder to drive the opening or retracted; according to a first driving cylinder, a second drive cylinder assembly mounted to the guide column mounted on the base plate, centered by centering means lifting cylinder lifting mechanism.
- 13.如权利要求12所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道上层被归还图书的入库通道居中机构连接有认边机构，认边机构通过支架安装于主输送通道上方，认边机构通过秤量图书四角的重量来判断图书的方向，认边机构由四组呈十字布置的吸盘组成，每组吸盘通过吸盘安装套与轻重传感器连接，整个认边机构通过认边机构升降气缸升降。 Closed stacks based automated library management system 13 as set forth in claim 12, wherein: the upper main transport path is returned book storage means is connected to the center channel side recognition means recognized by bracket means attached to the side of the main above the conveying path, the direction of edge recognition means to determine the weight by weighing Books Books corners, arranged in the cross edge chuck means as a recognition group consisting of four, each connected by a suction cup attaching the sleeve and the severity of the sensor, the entire edge recognized by recognition means edge lifting cylinder lifting mechanism.
- 14.如权利要求13所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道上层被归还图书的入库通道认边机构连接有校正机构，校正机构包含有嵌入主输送通道旋转支架和位于主输送通道下端的旋转支架顶升气缸，另外设有旋转编码器及为旋转编码器提供电力的电机，当图书需要旋转时由旋转支架驱动电机驱动旋转。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 13, wherein: the main conveying path storage means to recognize the channel upper layer side is connected to return books correction means includes correction means embedded in the main conveyance path swivel bracket and the lower end of the delivery channel located in the main rotary support lifting cylinder, a rotary encoder, and further to provide power to the motor is a rotary encoder, when required Books rotated by a drive motor is driven to rotate the rotating gantry.
- 15.如权利要求14所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：主输送通道上层被归还图书的入库通道校正机构连接有翻书机构，翻书机构包含有顶升爪板、顶升爪板驱动气缸，上、下层夹紧爪片和爪片夹紧气缸，顶升爪板的板片与夹紧爪片的爪片相互错开，互相嵌入对方爪缝，顶升爪板位于主输送通道下端，由顶升爪板驱动气缸驱动而伸出主输送通道上端；上夹紧爪片和下夹紧爪片通过爪片夹紧气缸实现夹紧，通过旋转气缸实现整体的夹紧爪片的旋转，伸缩气缸设置于主输送通道上方支架的气缸固定板上端，通过伸缩气缸的伸缩实现夹紧爪片沿主输送通道方向伸缩并与顶升爪板相接触。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 14, wherein: the upper main transport path is returned book storage means is connected to the channel correcting means open book, the open book with a lifting mechanism comprising a pawl plate, lifting the pawl plate drive cylinder, on the lower clamping jaw and the pawl plate sheet clamping cylinders, plate and clamping claw claw piece sheet lifting plate staggered claw, claw joints fitted each other, lifting the pawl located in the main transport passage lower plate, lifting the pawl driven by the drive cylinder plate and the upper end extending main transport path; clamping jaws and a lower sheet gripping claws gripping claw piece by piece to achieve the clamping cylinder, the cylinder is achieved by rotating the entire rotating the clamping jaws sheet telescopic cylinder at the upper end of the main conveying path disposed above the holder cylinder fixing plate sheet clamping jaw stretching direction along the main conveying path and in contact with the pawl plate is achieved by a telescopic lifting the telescopic cylinder.
- 16.如权利要求15所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车设置有多个取还机构，每个取还机构包含有能够伸缩的机械手，机械手上设置有RFID 读写装置；闭架书库管理系统包含有针对每个智能轨道车控制系统的取书订单生成模块、 缓存订单生成模块、出书订单生成模块、还书订单生成模块；取书订单生成模块根据读者借阅或预约图书的请求，生成针对每一巷道智能轨道车到闭架书架取书的取书订单；该取书订单包含若干具有相同巷道的图书的闭架书架物理位置号；缓存订单生成模块根据读者借阅或预约图书的请求，生成针对缓存书架巷道内的智能轨道车进书的缓存订单；该缓存订单包含若干具有相同巷道的图书的缓存书架物理位置号；出书订单生成模块根据自助借书系统中的读者借书启动模块传递的读者信息和自助借 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 15, wherein: a plurality of railcars smart take further means, each comprising a mechanism capable of taking further telescopic robot, a robot arm is provided with a RFID reader means; closed stacks management system includes a generation module for taking orders for each smart book rail vehicle control system, a cache line generation module, generating a book order module further generating module book orders; pick up the book order generation module according to READERS'BORROWING request or subscription of the book, the book takes orders generated for each rail car to the roadway intelligence taking books off rack shelves; take the order book comprising a plurality of rack shelves close physical location with the same number of books roadway; cache line generating module the request READERS'BORROWING or appointment books, generated for the smart rail car in the buffer shelves roadway into the book cache line; the cache line comprises a plurality of buffer shelves physical location numbers of books of the same roadway; book order generation module according to the self-circulation book reader library system startup module delivers information and self-help readers borrow 终端机机位号，生成针对位于缓存书架与出书接口处的智能轨道车用出书订单，该出书订单包含若干缓存书架物理位置号和自助借还终端机机位号；还书订单生成模块根据读者的还书请求，生成针对每个每一巷道智能轨道车智向闭架书架送书的还书订单，该还书订单包含若干闭架书架物理位置号。 No. terminal seats, shelves and generated for a book in the cache at the interface with the rail car smart book order, the order book comprising a plurality of buffer shelves physical location numbers and self-circulation seats terminal number; book order generating further the module further requests the book reader, but also to generate an order book for each book shelves to send each smart gateway railcar chi-closing frame, the order book further comprises a plurality of rack shelves close physical location numbers.
- 17.如权利要求16所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车上设置有六个取还机构。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 16, wherein: the smart railcar further provided with a mechanism to take six.
- 18.如权利要求15所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：巷道车接口与主输送通道连接处设置有RFID读写装置，巷道车接口上设置有多个图书位置，即巷道车接口位置号，每本经过巷道车接口的图书被赋予了一个巷道车接口位置号；同理，每本经过缓存接口的图书被赋予了一个缓存接口位置号；智能轨道车设置有多个取还机构，每个取还机构包含能够伸缩的机械手；闭架书库管理系统包含有取书订单生成模块、缓存订单生成模块、出书订单生成模块、还书订单生成模块；取书订单生成模块根据读者借阅或预约图书的请求，生成针对每一巷道智能轨道车到闭架书架取书的取书订单；该取书订单包含若干具有相同巷道的图书的闭架书架物理位置号，取书订单内图书数量与取还结构的数量相同；缓存订单生成模块根据读者借阅或预约图书 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 15, wherein: the vehicle gateway interface at the main transport path is provided with an RFID reader connected to means provided on the vehicle lane position of books with a plurality of interfaces, That is the position number of the roadway vehicle interfaces, each book through this tunnel car interface has been given a roadway vehicle interface location number; the same token, every cache interface of this book after being given a cache interface position number; how intelligent rail car set a take further means each take the further means comprise an extendable manipulator; closed stacks management system includes a pick up the book order generation module, a cache line generating module, a book order generation module further book order generation module; pick up the book order generating module or at the request of the reader's appointment book, taking the book orders generated for each rail car to the roadway intelligence taking books off rack shelves; take the order book comprising a plurality of rack shelves close physical location with the same number of books roadway, taking the book the same number of orders books and taken further structure; cache line generation module according to the reader's appointment book or 请求，生成针对缓存书架巷道内的智能轨道车进书的缓存订单；该缓存订单包含若干具有相同巷道的图书的缓存书架物理位置号和相应图书的缓存接口位置号，缓存订单内图书数量与取还结构的数量相同；出书订单生成模块根据自助借书系统中的读者借书启动模块传递的读者信息和自助借还终端机机位号，生成针对位于缓存书架与出书接口处的智能轨道车用出书订单，该出书订单包含若干缓存书架物理位置号和自助借还终端机机位号，出书订单内图书数量与取还结构的数量相同；还书订单生成模块根据读者的还书请求，生成针对每个每一巷道智能轨道车智向闭架书架送书的还书订单，该还书订单包含若干闭架书架物理位置号和相应图书位于巷道车接口位置号，还书订单内图书数量与取还结构的数量相同。 Request to generate the cache line for smart rail car into the book in the buffer shelves roadway; number of books within the cache line comprises a plurality of books with the same lanes cache shelf physical location numbers and the book cache interface location number, the cache line and taken the same number of further structure; generating module library book order module starts transmitting information reader according to self-charging system and a self-circulation of the reader terminal flight number, the track for generating intelligent shelves in the cache at the interface with the book vehicle book order, the order book comprising a plurality of buffer shelves physical location numbers and self-circulation dryer terminal bit number, the same number of orders within the scope of the book and take a further structure; generating module according to the further order book reader further book request, generates order book also send the book shelves each gateway for each smart railcar chi-closing frame, the order book further comprises a plurality of rack shelves and closing the book number and the physical location of the vehicle located on the roadway interface location number, return the book orders the number of the number of books of the same structure taken further.
- 19.如权利要求18所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车上设置有六个取还机构。 Closed stacks based automated library management system as claimed in claim 18, wherein: the smart railcar further provided with a mechanism to take six.
- 20.如权利要求19所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车主架体上下端均设置由行走导向装置，智能轨道车的驱动装置由驱动轮组和驱动电机组成，驱动轮组设置于智能轨道车主架体上。 20. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 19, wherein: the upper and lower frame intelligent terminal owners track are set by the running guide means, the drive means of the intelligent rail car and driven by a motor drive gear train the composition, the group set up on the wheel track owners intelligent rack.
- 21.如权利要求20所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车的提升机构包括提升电机、提升驱动链轮组件、提升链轮组件以及配重装置；提升电机驱动提升驱动链轮组件，提升驱动链轮组件协动提升链轮组件，配重装置向取还机构施以助力完成取还机构的上下运动。 21. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 20, wherein: the smart lifting mechanism comprises a rail car lift motor lift drive sprocket assembly, the sprocket assembly and a weight lifting means; lift motor lifting drive sprocket drive assembly, a drive sprocket assembly in cooperation lift lifting sprocket assembly, the counterweight means is also applied to take complete booster mechanism further vertical movement mechanism taken.
- 22.如权利要求21所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：闭架书架物理位置号是图书所在闭架书架所在的巷道的号码、图书所在书架的架位号码、图书所在的层号码和列号码对应的位置编号；缓存书架物理位置号是图书所在的缓存书架所在的巷道的号码、图书所在书架的架位号码、图书所在的层号码和列号码相对应。 22. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 21, wherein: the physical position of the closing bracket shelf number roadway book shelf where the shelves where the closing number, book shelf where the shelves digit number, Books where the layer number and a column number corresponding to a position number; buffer shelf physical location numbers roadway book shelf where the buffer where the number, book shelf where the shelves digit number, where the layer number and a column number of books, respectively.
- 23.如权利要求22所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：缓存书架物理位置号列号为空。 Closed stacks based automated library management system of claim 22 as claimed in claim 23, wherein: the physical location of the cache number out of the shelf is empty.
- 24.如权利要求23所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：智能轨道车控制系统采用PLC作为控制器。 24. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 23, wherein: the intelligent control system uses rail car as the controller PLC.
- 25.如权利要求24所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：缓存接口或者巷道车接口处定义9个位置，其中巷道车接口下层接收输送体从右到左为1、2、3，上层接收输送体从右到左为4、5、6，皮从右到左带输送体上7、8、9。 25. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 24, wherein: cache interface or 9 positions defined roadway vehicle interface, wherein the interface lower layer receiving conveyor roadway vehicle body 1 from right to left, 2 and 3, the upper receiving member conveyed from right to left as 4,5,6, leather belt conveying from right to left 7,8,9 body.
- 26.如权利要求25所述的基于闭架书库的自动化图书管理系统，其特征在于：包含有新书上架系统，该新书上架系统包含有新书信息读取模块、新书位置设置模块、新书入库启动模块，新书信息读取模块驱动自助借还终端机RFID读写装置读取新书的图书识别信息， 新书位置设置模块接收闭架书库管理系统分配的闭架书架物理位置号并将该信息写入新书的RFID标签，新书入库启动模块启动系统的入库动作，图书入库的动作与还书的动作相同。 Position setting module book, book shelves book storage system to start with, the system includes new books book information reading module: 26. The closed stacks based automated library management system according to claim 25, characterized in that module, the module driver library book information reading self-identification information read by the book reader RFID device further terminal, the position of book stacks management system setting module receives the assigned rack shelves closed closed physical frame number and the position information written in the book RFID tags, book storage warehousing operation start module activation system, the operation of the same book storage operation and return the books.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 200910080132 CN101515391B (en)||2009-03-20||2009-03-20||Automatic book management system based on closed stacks|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN 200910080132 CN101515391B (en)||2009-03-20||2009-03-20||Automatic book management system based on closed stacks|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN101515391A CN101515391A (en)||2009-08-26|
|CN101515391B true CN101515391B (en)||2010-08-11|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN 200910080132 CN101515391B (en)||2009-03-20||2009-03-20||Automatic book management system based on closed stacks|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN101515391B (en)|
Families Citing this family (29)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN101830334A (en) *||2010-04-23||2010-09-15||北京理工大学||Improved automatic conveying device for sealed book stack|
|CN101887616A (en) *||2010-07-14||2010-11-17||冉文学||Automatic book storing and withdrawing device for library|
|CN102622822A (en) *||2011-08-10||2012-08-01||苏州闻道网络科技有限公司||Library management system|
|CN103103495B (en) *||2011-11-11||2015-01-14||中国科学院沈阳科学仪器研制中心有限公司||Full-automatic downward transmission system|
|CN102509398A (en) *||2011-11-21||2012-06-20||杨丽||Simple book inquiry system|
|CN102419840A (en) *||2011-12-05||2012-04-18||苏州汉清投资管理有限公司||Online book borrowing system for libraries|
|CN102542237A (en) *||2012-02-14||2012-07-04||长沙理工大学||Intelligent book locating system|
|CN102642689B (en) *||2012-04-19||2013-11-06||北京理工大学||Unmanned full-automatic book management system|
|CN102750787A (en) *||2012-06-11||2012-10-24||毛振刚||Intelligent book returning system for library|
|CN102783825B (en) *||2012-07-13||2014-04-09||北京理工大学||Intelligent newspaper cabinet|
|CN103112679B (en) *||2012-11-23||2015-03-11||北京理工大学||Book outputting window of full-automatic closed shelve stack|
|CN102982625B (en) *||2012-11-27||2015-01-07||东北大学||Device and method for returning books within 24 hours in self-help mode|
|CN103177332A (en) *||2013-02-06||2013-06-26||山东理工大学||Books management method and books management system based on space coordinate positioning technology|
|CN103218881B (en) *||2013-03-20||2016-01-06||北京理工大学||Reservation type book management system|
|CN104133425A (en) *||2013-05-03||2014-11-05||杨东海||Self-help cultural center control system|
|CN103295342A (en) *||2013-05-29||2013-09-11||苏州市米想网络信息技术有限公司||E-library self-help reading system|
|CN103400458A (en) *||2013-08-21||2013-11-20||苏州慧飞信息科技有限公司||Multifunctional book lending system|
|CN103466277B (en) *||2013-09-03||2016-01-13||河海大学常州校区||A kind of self-help library book returning and also book method|
|CN103750649A (en) *||2014-01-24||2014-04-30||成都万先自动化科技有限责任公司||Intelligent bookcase|
|CN103823454B (en) *||2014-03-12||2017-02-22||黄昱俊||System and method for inquiring and locating books based on machine vision|
|CN105798914A (en) *||2014-12-30||2016-07-27||希姆通信息技术（上海）有限公司||Intelligent robot for automatically classifying books of library|
|CN104827459B (en) *||2015-04-07||2017-03-01||济南大学||A kind of intelligent finishing book robot and its method for sorting|
|CN105243760B (en) *||2015-09-09||2017-10-20||上海鱼越号智能科技有限公司||It is a kind of to borrow information interaction system and method and equipment based on self-service|
|CN105427485B (en) *||2015-11-18||2017-10-10||浙江工商职业技术学院||A kind of automatic book returning system|
|CN105800215A (en) *||2016-03-16||2016-07-27||云南昆船第二机械有限公司||Intelligent sorting system for logistics|
|CN105869313A (en) *||2016-04-01||2016-08-17||广西科技大学||Automatic access device for books|
|CN106032196B (en) *||2016-06-13||2018-03-02||西安交通大学||A kind of library automatic book-return robot and its book returning system|
|CN106504443B (en) *||2016-11-02||2018-11-23||向欣||A kind of automatic book collating device and its book bidding method|
|CN107169545A (en) *||2017-06-12||2017-09-15||上海斐讯数据通信技术有限公司||A kind of Intelligent bookshelf managing and control system and method|
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN101064026A (en)||2006-04-28||2007-10-31||中国科学院自动化研究所||Library automatically borrowing-returning books system based on radio frequency recognizing technology|
|CN101131784A (en)||2007-09-14||2008-02-27||哈尔滨飞云实业有限公司||Archive and storage article access method based on database administration|
|CN101354809A (en)||2007-07-25||2009-01-28||东莞图书馆||Method and system of unattended guarding and autonomously borrowing and returning book by reader|
- 2009-03-20 CN CN 200910080132 patent/CN101515391B/en not_active IP Right Cessation
Patent Citations (3)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|CN101064026A (en)||2006-04-28||2007-10-31||中国科学院自动化研究所||Library automatically borrowing-returning books system based on radio frequency recognizing technology|
|CN101354809A (en)||2007-07-25||2009-01-28||东莞图书馆||Method and system of unattended guarding and autonomously borrowing and returning book by reader|
|CN101131784A (en)||2007-09-14||2008-02-27||哈尔滨飞云实业有限公司||Archive and storage article access method based on database administration|
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US9776794B2 (en)||Storage and retrieval system case unit detection|
|US6315513B1 (en)||Automated warehouse and automated warehouse management method|
|JP6232398B2 (en)||Lift system|
|JP6531336B2 (en)||Item gripping by robot in inventory system|
|US20090074545A1 (en)||Materials-handling system using autonomous transfer and transport vehicles|
|US9266675B2 (en)||Automated three dimensional warehouse|
|EP2088097A1 (en)||Storage system and storage method|
|CN101295419B (en)||Library self-help service system|
|CN101908251B (en)||Full-automatic library service station and operation method thereof|
|US20150375938A9 (en)||Autonomous transports for storage and retrieval systems|
|CN102602643B (en)||Automatic high-density three-dimensional storage system|
|JP2000071149A (en)||Automated integrating station|
|JP2001106331A (en)||Carrying control system|
|WO2006025235A1 (en)||Automatic warehouse system|
|CN104555222A (en)||Storage and distribution integration system and method based on insert-type AGV|
|CN108349079A (en)||Information in relation to the robot using optical identifier communicates|
|CN101511710A (en)||Automatic warehouse|
|JP3673273B1 (en)||Drug picking system|
|CN102173334B (en)||Automatic storing and fetching system of stereoscopic warehouse|
|US9944470B2 (en)||Conveying systems and methods of associating data with an item transported by a conveying system|
|EP2776176A2 (en)||Device and method for combining cards and card supports, for handling cards and/or for sorting cards|
|EP2822883B1 (en)||System and method for processing optical lenses|
|WO2003019425A1 (en)||Interim storage system for identified goods and method for transferring ordered goods|
|CN103492291A (en)||Article receiving system, and article receiving and shipment method|
|CN103268091A (en)||Flexible manufacturing system|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|