BR102018000884A2 - Water sheet repairing equipment - Google PatentsWater sheet repairing equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- BR102018000884A2 BR102018000884A2 BR102018000884-6A BR102018000884A BR102018000884A2 BR 102018000884 A2 BR102018000884 A2 BR 102018000884A2 BR 102018000884 A BR102018000884 A BR 102018000884A BR 102018000884 A2 BR102018000884 A2 BR 102018000884A2
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 107
- 239000003921 oils Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 35
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 239000007788 liquids Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 239000000203 mixtures Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000005461 lubrication Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 231100000078 corrosive Toxicity 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 239000003643 water by type Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 3
- 238000001816 cooling Methods 0.000 claims description 18
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 claims description 11
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000005859 coupling reactions Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000011521 glasses Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 14
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 description 9
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000003673 groundwater Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000010410 layers Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000007787 solids Substances 0.000 description 4
- 239000010724 circulating oils Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000000470 constituents Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000005057 refrigeration Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000356 contaminants Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000001276 controlling effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001939 inductive effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001264 neutralization Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000001772 Blood Platelets Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010008531 Chills Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 281999990635 Foundations companies 0.000 description 1
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000712 assembly Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000011892 benzene Substances 0.000 description 1
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 239000004035 construction materials Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003247 decreasing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006073 displacement reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005553 drilling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002474 experimental methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007710 freezing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000977 initiatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metals Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008239 natural water Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000035699 permeability Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002360 preparation methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004321 preservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005067 remediation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000754 repressing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004513 sizing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substances Substances 0.000 description 1
- 231100000331 toxic Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 230000002588 toxic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001702 transmitter Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
- E—FIXED CONSTRUCTIONS
- E02—HYDRAULIC ENGINEERING; FOUNDATIONS; SOIL SHIFTING
- E02D—FOUNDATIONS; EXCAVATIONS; EMBANKMENTS; UNDERGROUND OR UNDERWATER STRUCTURES
- E02D19/00—Keeping dry foundation sites or other areas in the ground
- E02D19/06—Restraining of underground water
- E02D19/10—Restraining of underground water by lowering level of ground water
It is a water table lowering equipment, belonging to the industrial sector of auxiliary machinery for the execution of civil works. oil, protected by a free float vacuum relief system (28), and driven by a single electric motor (2), comprising a centrifugal water pump (9) and said vacuum pump (12), to handle water-air mixtures in any proportion, further having a tank for separating air through a damped float-controlled valve with corrosion-proof components, the vane-type vacuum pump (12) and The liquid ring works with oil without contact with the managed water, allowing the handling of contaminated or corrosive waters, also provided with a lubrication and protection system whose pumps and other components are designed for intensive work. broken.
LENÇÓIS D'ÁGUA LOWERING EQUIPMENT  The present patent application refers to a water level lowering equipment, belonging to the industrial sector of auxiliary machinery for the execution of civil works, intended mainly to provide favorable conditions for the performing constructive tasks below the water table in the workplace.
 More precisely, the aforementioned equipment was idealized, designed and developed in order to provide highly efficient, durable and minimal maintenance machinery for the sector, bringing a series of innovations and solutions in relation to conventional similar ones, through the creation of a vane vacuum pump with liquid oil ring, associated with a vacuum pump oil cooling process, protected by an innovative vacuum relief system with free float, present in a robust machinery, easy to move and uninterrupted operation .
 Driven by a single electric motor, it consists of a centrifugal water pump and a vacuum pump, in order to handle water-air mixtures in any proportion, and also has a tank for the separation of air through a valve. controlled by damped float, with corrosion-proof components. The vacuum pump, of the vane and liquid ring type, works with oil without contact with the water handled, allowing the handling of contaminated and or corrosive waters, being also provided with a lubrication and protection system that offers total safety, being that in addition to quality of construction materials, pumps and other components are designed for uninterrupted work.
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 20/38 / 16  It is known that some equipment for lowering the water table arose from the need to perform civil engineering works below the static water table existing in each region in its various forms, the need for which has become more and more frequent all over the world, mainly in large metropolises, and even more so in coastal regions, where we normally find the level of the very superficial natural water table, which, coupled with the high cost of the land, has obliged that the civil engineering projects advance downward, requiring control of these groundwater to make works feasible. In addition to the real estate market, other types of works suggest the use of equipment to control groundwater such as dams, sanitation, treatment plants, pumping stations, tunnels, dikes, etc.
 In this same aspect, the state of the art reveals the existence of several water table lowering processes available all over the world, intended exclusively for the temporary control of groundwater, aiming at providing conditions for the execution of these works, such as deep wells with using submerged pumps, deep wells using injectors and even freezing the soil.
 Several are the equipment for lowering the water table developed by companies providing specialized services in this area, being, in their entirety, consisting of a water pump, a vacuum pump, vacuum and refrigeration chambers, electric motors and many connections, so that what differs one lowering equipment from the other, are the models
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 21/38 / 16 existing in the market for water pumps and vacuum pumps and some details of assembly, certainly passing by the quality of the materials and components used fundamental to a good operation.  Thus, it is observed that most equipment for lowering the water table available on the market uses liquid ring vacuum pumps to water, using the water removed from the soil as a sealing and cooling component, always generating a level very high wear, both for the vacuum system and the refrigeration system, creating constant operational shutdowns for the replacement of components, an operation that is devastating to the smooth progress of the works carried out below the water level.
 To minimize these devastating effects, some equipment started to use a cooling system and sealing the liquid ring vacuum pumps to water, through a water cooling and storage chamber for the closed cycle vacuum pump, to in order to maintain a good quality of the water used in the vacuum pump. The created cycle, of course, generated an overheating of this water, which forms the liquid ring, and, consequently, the need to implement a cooling system. In order to maintain the operational characteristics of equipment used in civil works in its raw phase, that is, the phase of foundations, excavations, containments, etc., the water taken from the ground, which is already necessarily handled, started to be used as an element cooling cycle.
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 22/38 / 16  However, the biggest challenge for this equipment is to maintain the quality of the chilled water, which forms the closed cycle, in a system in which the vacuum pump, which needs to produce a vacuum in medium to a water / air mixture, without this cycle being contaminated by the soil water mixture, almost always with the presence of solid particles (abrasion wear) and / or aggressive chemical components in the aquifer.
 This challenge remains for many, since the protection process so that the waste water does not mix with the cycle water in this equipment, is done by a guided float system for closing the vacuum, which is not very effective, since due to the turbulence created during the discharge water rising through the body of the vacuum chamber, the residual passage of water to the vacuum system, which mixes with the water of the cycle.
 Still to assist and clarify the state of the art, some surveys were made on patents related to the sector, and some documents were found that, although relatively similar in their functions, do not reach the inventive, functional and constructive merit presented here, as observed from the previous processes listed below:
- PI 0507220-4 - deals with a mechanism for the prevention of pollution when drilling a water table, to increase the impermeability, having a structure in which both sides of an underwater motor tube are supported by a first inlet tube, with a perforation to discharge the water table to the outside where a second connected inlet pipe is supported
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 23/38 / 16 to the first inlet tube, so that the mechanism always maintains the balance of the motor tube inside the inlet tubes, preventing the displacement occurred by the support of only one side of the motor tube, a / is also to prevent the leakage of water, with efficient permeability, maintaining the next contact efficiently of a connector induction tube mounted inside the second inlet tube;
- BR 10 20! 2 018571-7 - related to a water table lowering system with extended cooling chamber, comprising equipment that incorporates a vacuum chamber, pumps, registers, vacuometer, float, valves and engines, such elements being assembled on a covered platform, in addition to an external cooling chamber, developed basically and according to its applicant, to provide greater autonomy in the water supply for cooling the vacuum pump;
- MU 9101901-0 - from the same applicant for the document cited immediately above, also presenting a mobile water table lowering system, having the same elements, objectives, descriptions, representations and components of that document BR! 0 2012 018571-7, showing practically a copy occurs between them, except for the absence of an extended refrigeration chamber;
- PI 04I784I-6 - consistent with a process to remove a contaminant where it is not necessary for the water table to be extracted from the soil, made possible by performing the following steps: the active biological layer is applied on or in the soil; the water table
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 24/38 / 16 contaminated is contacted with the active biological layer; the contaminant is converted into the active biological layer, and as an example, the contaminated groundwater can be contacted with the active biological layer with the help of a gas;
- MU 8001078-4 - also bringing a mobile water table lowering system, which, curiously, appears to have served as a basis for the preparation of the aforementioned documents BR 10 2012 0Ί8571 -7 and MU 9101901-0, all of them bringing the same material , which are also required by the same owner and which, regardless of this situation, differ conceptually from the object of the patent application now disclosed.
 In view of the above, the process of filter tips connected to equipment for lowering the water table with vacuum pumps, presents itself as the simplest to implement, making it more economical and effective among all of them.
 Basically, this process uses a specific apparatus to remove water from the subsoil in an induced, therefore, non-gravitational manner, through tips installed in small diameter wells, offering conditions for the execution of civil works below the water table. existing in the application site, and over the last few years, new forms of use have been given by these vacuum lowering equipment, in areas such as remediation of contaminated aquifers, induction and repression of water from Dhp's (deep horizontal drains ) in confined areas, as well as other uses in the geotechnical area as a density accelerator in soft soils.
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 25/38 / 16  The contamination of underground water resources has raised significant concerns in recent years, especially in aquifers contaminated by the compound BTEX (Benzene, Toiueno, Etiibenzeno and Xí / eno) that are constituents of gasoline, commonly leaked from tanks storage facilities installed at gas stations. These constituents extremely toxic to man and the environment, infiltrate the soil and contaminate the saturated areas very quickly due to their great solubility. Currently the contamination plumes created in the aquifers due to these leaks, find a new fighting tool, finished in vacuum lowering equipment, which induce the passage of contaminated water to them, which elevate them to auxiliary treatment systems, and in turn, they return to the aquifer in the form of treated water.
 The Dhp's (deep horizontal drains) implanted in confined underground works (tunnels) aim to improve the drainage conditions inside the excavations, draining, controlling and driving all undesirable water out of the work areas, being commonly connected to the equipment for lowering the vacuum water table, which performs these three tasks, positively influencing the stability of the slopes. The lack or insufficiency of this system, can cause an increase in neutral pressures, resulting in the collapse of the massif.
 Another field of application of equipment for lowering the vacuum water table is that, in the transformation of saturated soils into dry soils, it works as an accelerator of
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 26/38 / 16 settlements, mainly on soft soils, by decreasing the neutral pressures of the soil, consequently increasing the effective pressures, the result of which is used in civil construction for various purposes.
 With regard to the operation of the equipment for lowering the water table under vacuum, basically water is removed from the subsoil in an uninterrupted and induced way (vacuum), therefore, not gravitational. For this to happen, filter tips are installed around the area to be lowered, connected to a collecting network, and this, connected to the vacuum lowering equipment. The vacuum created in the network induces the subsoil water flow to rise to the surface of the land, reaching the collection network, filling the vacuum chamber that primes the water pump, which discards the permeate volume out of the work area. thus producing the lowering of the water table.
 Within this same context, innovations that are part of the subject of the patent application in question are listed and explained below, which are:
a) - oil-cooled vane vacuum pump: a vacuum pump with oil-cooled celeron vane was adapted, guaranteeing a superior vacuum capacity in the network and greater durability, consequently with substantial technical and economic gains, whose vacuum pump , of the type vane and liquid ring works with oil without contact with the water handled, having an eccentric rotor that keeps the necessary oil, which is rubbed to produce the vacuum without heating, and, for that, it circulates in a pipe, passing through a metal streamer in the water tank
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 27/38 / 16 sucked from the ground and then returned to the vacuum pump, which penetrates through two lateral inlets, performing the lubrication of the bearings, and also, through two channels opened laterally, feeding the rotor completely with oil, thus avoiding the wear of the platelets of celeron, so that the oil always remains cold, maintaining its density and not losing viscosity, avoiding smoke in the outlet tube and generating only heat;
b) - vacuum chamber: it is a fundamental element of the equipment for lowering the vacuum water table after the pumps, of decisive importance in the operation of the lowering system as a whole, where the equipment receives from this element all water drained from the soil, induced by the vacuum applied in the network, since the water pump also connected to the chamber, even with the water level above the pump inlet, cannot overcome the vacuum acting in the opposite direction, due to the vacuum pump pressure higher than NPSH (Net Positive Suction Head) dimensioned of the water pump, and when the water level inside the chamber reaches the float, it rises and pushes the axis of the vacuum regulating valve up through the spacer, with a slight relief of the vacuum inside the chamber, and at this moment the water pump is able to pump the water, emptying the chamber and causing the buoy to immediately descend calling the valve and restarting the cycle. It is important to note that all the elements were designed through several functional tests, so that the operation could be perfect, regardless of the proportion of the air / water mixture. Like this
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 28/38 / 16 the system can operate only with air, during the initial priming of the network, or, only with water, if the useful flow is close to the limit of the water pump;
c) - check valve at the water pump outlet: in the initial phase of operation of the lowering system where it works only with air, the valve is closed by gravity and vacuum action, until the priming of the pump d 'water and initiation of the pumping cycle, when it opens. In conditions of constant flow rate of the water pump, this valve will always remain open. However, in low flow conditions, causing pumping intermittency, this valve will work by opening and closing according to the discarded flow. This valve is also of fundamental importance in the system's operation, since without it, the vacuum produced in the chamber would be lost due to the entry of air through the discharge, not acting in the collection network, which in turn would not induce the dragging of the water from the soil upwards, not feeding the system and not producing the pumping, that is, the system would not work;
d) - solid sphere - the application of the vacuum originating from the pump occurs initially in the vacuum regulating valve, which, through a second inlet, connects to the vacuum chamber, thus creating the vacuum in the well points collection network (tips filters). The ball basically works as a check valve, allowing air to pass from the vacuum chamber to the vacuum pump, but never the other way around, always guaranteeing the inviolability of the oil cooling system;
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 29/38 / 16
e) oil sight glass: the efficiency of the vacuum pump is linked to the maintenance of the circulating oil of sealing and lubrication always in cold temperature, and for this, it needs to maintain a minimum and maximum pre-dimensioned quantity and the oil sight glass used in the model in question, it becomes a fundamental part and oil level control;
f) adapted water pump: during the operation of the lowering equipment, there is often a need for water pumping with the presence of solid particles suspended in the pumped medium, which fatally generate early wear on the constituent elements of the d 'pump. Water. After many experiments, it was concluded that in these improper pumping conditions, the exchange and proper sizing of the material used in the original wear ring of the pump generated a marked decrease in the wear of the water pumps, allowing its use in all equipment;
g) - chassis with wheels: a large part of the equipment for lowering the water table is arranged in several loose parts (pumps, motors, chambers, electrical panel, hoses, connections, etc.) are assembled piece by piece, at the place of application of the work, which in addition to generating a great waste of time for assembly, requires the use of better qualified labor and almost always ends up in imperfect assemblies, since the deadlines for assembly are always very tight. Another part of the equipment is pre-assembled on top of a ski-shaped chassis, which came to offer greater quality in terms of assembly, but no mobility.
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 30/38 / 16
However, some works require mobility, that is, the equipment needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled several times, in some cases, such as sanitation works (construction of underground networks) requiring daily reinstallations for months. Faced with such inconveniences, the set of equipment now revealed was equipped with a wheeled chassis, allowing the assembly of a workshop with all rigor and greater mobility, both outside and inside the works.
h) - electric motor: all equipment for lowering the vacuum water table, with liquid ring to the water available on the market uses a water pump and another vacuum pump, that is, two electric motors, one for each type of pump , in a system that necessarily runs with two pumps simultaneously, that is, if one of the pumps stops working, for whatever reason, due to mechanical or electrical failure, the system automatically stops pumping, while a single pump in operation , almost always, depending on the time of non-simultaneous operation, leads the pump to abusive wear, often with total loss of the pump, as well as possible burning of the corresponding motor, so that this fails in a system that works 24 hours a day, nor always observed, it can produce serious accidents, mainly electrical. Such problems were duly solved in the object of the patent application in question, where a single motor drives both the water pump and the vacuum pump, always simultaneously, thanks to a set of pulleys, coupling and belts, protected by a protective fairing for moving parts
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 31/38 / 16 and where this single engine for operation of the whole set brought the advantage of never allowing only a single pump to work in isolation, ensuring the complete preservation of the equipment and avoiding the possibility of accidents generated by the malfunction of the system;
i) - oil tank with exhaust tower: connected to the equipment's monoblock system, it ensures adequate oil volume for the perfect operation of the vacuum pump in a closed cycle, since it connects with the cooling coil installed inside the vacuum chamber, keeping the circulation oil always cold, without loss of viscosity, forming only heat at the outlet of the exhaust tower;
j) - coil: dimensioned in order to allow the heat exchange necessary for the cooling of the circulating oil of the vacuum pump, it connects the oil tank to the vacuum pump, passing through the drowned part of the vacuum chamber, where the constant useful volume absorbed the soil, always present at low temperature, cools the circulating oil;
k) - damping grid of the dynamic level in the vacuum chamber: it allows controlling the speed of rise of the dynamic water level inside the chamber that activates the entire free float and relief system, without creating swirling and consequent capable splashes to compromise the vacuum / air system;
l) spacer, stop and counterweight for adjusting the relief system: the dimensions, material, shape and weight were millimetrically developed in order to provide the perfect balance to the system, since it acts as a travel transmitter between the float and the guide rod that opens the connection with atmospheric air, lowering the
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 32/38 / 16 vacuum capacity inside the chamber, allowing the pump to start the water pumping process, starting from the gravity descent of the vacuum relief set.
 In order to better illustrate and assist in the understanding of the water table lowering equipment now revealed, drawings are presented, to which references will be made together with the description below, where:
- figure 1 shows it in a lateral perspective;
- figure 2 shows it in a lateral-frontal perspective;
- figure 3 shows a schematic view of the assembly of the filter tip system with the equipment in question equipped with a vacuum pump, where TC (equivalent) to the collection tube; N.T. at the land level; N.A.E. «· At static water level; T.S «· the riser; PA «· at atmospheric pressure; N.A.D «· at the dynamic water level; P.F «· the filter tip;
- figure 4 shows the construction details of the vacuum chamber;
- figure 5 shows in an enlarged form the construction details of the vacuum regulating valve; and,
- Figure 6 shows a graph showing the air flow / suction pressure ratio of the vacuum pump that is part of the object of the patent application in question.
 In view of the descriptive explanation presented here, analyzed together with the illustrations referenced above, the patent application in question deals with a lowering device for water sheets, belonging to the industrial sector of auxiliary machinery to
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 33/38 / 16 execution of civil works, equipped with a vane vacuum pump (12) with liquid oil ring, associated with a cooling oil process, protected by a vacuum relief system with free float ( 28), and driven by a single electric motor (2), composed of a centrifugal water pump (9) and the referred vacuum pump (12), in order to handle water-air mixtures in any proportion, also having a tank for the separation of air through a valve controlled by a damped float, with corrosion-proof components, and the vacuum pump (12) of the vane and liquid ring type works with oil without contact with the water handled, allowing the handling of contaminated and or corrosive water, also provided with a lubrication and protection system whose pumps and other components are designed for uninterrupted work.
 Said water table lowering equipment (100) comprises electrical panel (1), electric motor (2), motor coupling (3), motor pulley (4), vacuum chamber (5), valve vacuum adjustment valve (6), valve cover (7), oil sight glass (8), water pump (9), easel (10), cooling hose (11), vacuum pump (12), pulley vacuum pump (13), oil filter (14), vacuum pump coupling belts (15), belt protection fairings (16), oil tank with exhaust tower (17), cooling coil oil (18), oil return hose (19), oil suction hose (20), vacuum hose (21), vacuum gauge (22), check valve with gasket, for pumping water out (23), chassis (24).
 The vacuum chamber (5) is equipped with a stop for the
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 34/38 / 16 vacuum relief (25), solid opening and closing control ball (26), spacer, stop and counterweight for regulating the relief system (27), float (28), internal vacuum chamber (29 ), float guide tube (30), dynamic water level damping grid in the vacuum chamber (31), water pump suction inlet (32), water flow inlet (33), guides the free float (34), flanged cover (35) and guide rod (36) of the vacuum relief system.
 The vacuum regulating valve (6) is made up of the vacuum screw cover receiving thread (37), vacuum regulating valve body (38), vacuum application hose receiving thread (39 ) and fixing flange (40).
 It should be noted that while the patent application in question was described with reference to the intended modality, it will be apparent to those versed in the technique that other modifications may be made here, which may, therefore, undergo changes in their technical characteristics and capabilities, also due to the possibility of updating versions, maintaining or even improving the performance achieved, such characteristics being duly covered in the present object, without distancing itself from the spirit and scope of what is now explained, gathering, for all the exposed , the necessary requirements for protection as an invention patent, now claimed.
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 35/38
1) - WATER LENGTHENING EQUIPMENT, characterized by being equipped with a vacuum pump (12) with vane with liquid oil ring, associated with a cooling process of the oil, protected by a vacuum relief system with free float (28), and driven by a single electric motor (2), composed of a centrifugal water pump (9) and the referred vacuum pump (12), in order to handle water-air mixtures in any proportion, also having a tank for the separation of air through a valve controlled by a damped float, with corrosion-proof components, and the vacuum pump (12) of the vane and liquid ring type works with oil without contact with the managed water, allowing the handling of contaminated and or corrosive waters, also provided with a lubrication and protection system whose pumps and other components are designed for uninterrupted work.
2) - WATER LENGTH UNDERGROUND EQUIPMENT, according to claim 1, characterized by a water table lowering equipment (100) comprising an electrical board (1), an electric motor (2), an engine coupling (3 ), motor pulley (4), vacuum chamber (5), vacuum regulating valve (6), valve cover (7), oil sight glass (8), water pump (9), bridge (10 ), cooling hose (11), vacuum pump (12), vacuum pump pulley (13), oil filter (14), vacuum pump coupling belts (15), belt protection fairings (16 ), oil tank with exhaust tower (17), oil cooling coil (18), oil return hose (19), oil suction hose
Petition 870180003833, of 16/01/2018, p. 18/38
2/2 (20), vacuum hose (21), vacuometer (22), check valve with gasket, for pumped water outlet (23), chassis (24).
3) - WATER LENGTH UNDERGROUND EQUIPMENT, according to claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the vacuum chamber (5) is equipped with a vacuum relief system stop (25), a massive opening control sphere and closing (26), spacer, stop and counterweight for regulating the relief system (27), float (28), internal vacuum chamber (29), float guide tube (30), dynamic water level damping grid in the vacuum chamber (31), water pump suction inlet (32), water flow inlet (33), free float guides (34), flanged cover (35) and guide rod (36) vacuum relief system.
4) - WATER LENGTH UNDERGROUND EQUIPMENT, according to claims 1 and 2, characterized in that the vacuum regulating valve (6) is composed of the vacuum cover cover receiving thread (37), valve body vacuum regulating valve (38), vacuum delivery hose receiving thread (39) and fixing flange (40).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|BR102018000884-6A BR102018000884A2 (en)||2018-01-16||2018-01-16||Water sheet repairing equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|BR102018000884-6A BR102018000884A2 (en)||2018-01-16||2018-01-16||Water sheet repairing equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|BR102018000884A2 true BR102018000884A2 (en)||2019-07-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|BR102018000884-6A BR102018000884A2 (en)||2018-01-16||2018-01-16||Water sheet repairing equipment|
Country Status (1)
|BR (1)||BR102018000884A2 (en)|
- 2018-01-16 BR BR102018000884-6A patent/BR102018000884A2/en unknown
|JP3377792B2 (en)||How to reduce water in oil wells|
|US6109358A (en)||Venting apparatus and method for remediation of a porous medium|
|US5121796A (en)||Oil well spill trough|
|BR102018000884A2 (en)||Water sheet repairing equipment|
|EA005614B1 (en)||Gas turbine for oil lifting|
|CN108314106B (en)||DNAPL (deoxyribonucleic acid-styrene-acrylonitrile copolymer) polluted underground water in-situ remediation method|
|US5970999A (en)||Hydraulic vacuum pump|
|CA1310862C (en)||Turbine driven rotary pump|
|US2052780A (en)||Water power motor|
|US4913629A (en)||Wellpoint pumping system|
|CN206395875U (en)||A kind of oily-water seperating equipment|
|WO2000045970A1 (en)||Apparatus and method for remediation of a porous medium|
|CN207419680U (en)||A kind of modified polluted underground water extraction device|
|RU134950U1 (en)||Mobile drainage plant for the recultivation of salted soils|
|RU182408U1 (en)||Ponton pump unit with group actuator|
|RU101729U1 (en)||Pumping station with horizontal pumping unit|
|RU2336206C1 (en)||Method of underground waters protection against contamination|
|US20150361969A1 (en)||Chemical Injector|
|JP3212360U (en)||Decontamination system for contaminated water area|
|CN107268770A (en)||A kind of modified polluted underground water extraction device|
|CN209193603U (en)||A kind of leaked offshore oil pollution processing recyclable device|
|CN209163874U (en)||Piston rod sealing system for reciprocator|
|CN210482427U (en)||Hydraulic engineering desilting device|
|RU46808U1 (en)||Underground water injection system|
|RU38335U1 (en)||Device for water and soil cleaning from pollution|
|B03A||Publication of an application: publication of a patent application or of a certificate of addition of invention|